Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (60345 Views)

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Reno Omokri: 'Arranged Marriages Have The Least Divorce. Avoid Premarital Sex' / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by 900warriorz: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
WO bi won se di bi alubosa! shocked see as them kit up like onions!
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
money121:
grin grin
What do you have to say about this grin grin
Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/?m=1
stop posting rubbish
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
besticality:
The difference is clear
what was d different qoute us grin
besticality:
The difference is clear
what was d different qoute us
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
mustard seed brain boy
A mustard seed is still bigger than an empty coconut ... though you will be excused for not being able to grasp that concept grin grin
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by cristianisraeli: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
iluvpomo:
A mustard seed is still bigger than an empty coconut ... though you will be excused for not being able to grasp that concept grin grin

you don chop animal skin todaylol

see your brain size here..mustard seed

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Flashh: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
adonismuller:
It's not by picture ooo... If you doubt ask Tonto Dike
Help me tell the yeye (op) óó!

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
goodvision12:
Dont be fooled by all that lovy lovy in the public.In most cases these marriages dont last.Some couples do it just create that picture of all is well why in their closet all is not well.

Lol

Not with Obama o

Even after white house, they are still waxing stronger.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
EponOjuku:

So,Obama is unserious and dull?

Are you aware that Obama went to Harvard and not a single person from Trump's lineage has ever smelled the walls of Harvard?

There is nothing brilliant about Trump and his administration. Just go and pull out what insiders of his own government are saying about him.

There's a difference between brains and brawn.

Don't mind them

It beats me that any African will like trump after all he has said undecided

It's amazing

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you don chop animal skin todaylol

see your brain size here..mustard seed
I chopped two plates of delicious Pomo today grin

Mustard seed still big pass empty coconut..... empty ..... grin

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ugosample:

Don't mind them

It beats me that any African will like trump after all he has said undecided

It's amazing
never underestimate stüpidity cheesy
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by cristianisraeli: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
iluvpomo:

I chopped two plates of delicious Pomo today grin

Mustard seed still big pass empty coconut..... empty ..... grin

no wonder na animal sense you they use reason

animal skin don clog your brain

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

no wonder na animal sense you they use reason

animal skin don clog your brain
Animal skin better pass empty coconut.....
EMPTY .... FREE SPACE
grin grin grin

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by cristianisraeli: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
iluvpomo:

Animal skin better pass empty coconut.....
EMPTY .... FREE SPACE
grin grin grin

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by pmc01(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cyriloha:

Your still in coma I love T more than B the man that approved ass opening

Okay. I see... emotional sentiments
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Exjoker(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
goodvision12:
Dont be fooled by all that lovy lovy in the public.In most cases these marriages dont last.Some couples do it just create that picture of all is well why in their closet all is not well.
Lol you're talking as if Obama and Michelle just got married
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by umarkaybie(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Obama is everything Trump can never be.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Kolabalogun(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Can't help but laugh �
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Kolabalogun(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Can't help but laugh
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by oodua1stson: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
All na wash and for camera. Love or no love I would rather and up with a Melania Trump than Michele obama
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i found out the source of your frustration... my deepest sympathies about your 'size' problem grin
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2017
money121:
grin grin

What do you have to say about this grin grin

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/?m=1

A God-fearing marriage and an ex-President who is a supporter of homosexuality marriage angry
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
I really pity Melania. She should be married to Macron and not this old slowpoke

Old slowpoke, see your mouth like sugarcane give him your sister for one night if another Barron Trump won't appear in 9 months time smh angry
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by juman(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by juman(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Remind me the day obama was sworn in. grin

Very remarkable day for blacks worldwide.

Obama presidency was huge success.

If american politicians were serious minded his achievement would have been even greater.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by positivetaught: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2017
some people especially Muslims so much hate trump because of his hard-line stands n are always trying to paint him in bad light to bring him down but personally I support him,a leader should have the interest of his people n country as his Paramount goal,how many of us are willing to throw our doors open to all because we are doing well?,first n foremost America is what she is today due their sacrifice n determination various countries have tried the same path n are doing well for themselves today, the Muslims that complains so much about trump,how many Muslims countries are willing to do half of what America has done n is doing to the world?,they wish for the U.S to be open so that they can easily infiltrate n cause her downfall as they perceive America as the greatest stumbling block to their ultimate desire to dominate the whole world, that's exactly what Osama's 9/11 seek to achieve,trump knows this so well hence his necessary hard posture,so whether,arranged, loved,or force marriage ooh,monkey no fine but him mama like am so.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Arielle: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2017
EponOjuku:

So,Obama is unserious and dull?

Are you aware that Obama went to Harvard and not a single person from Trump's lineage has ever smelled the walls of Harvard?

There is nothing brilliant about Trump and his administration. Just go and pull out what insiders of his own government are saying about him.

There's a difference between brains and brawn.
Don't mind them. All these clowns wanking off over the orange man and his fake hair. She half wit put a doctored picture of Michelle with a bump in her crotch and he thinks he's being funny. It beats me how any sane person could support this incompetent hate-monger who is so base he has even made veiled sexual references about his own daughter. Compare them to the Obamas? That's a sick joke. If there was any little smidgeon of dirt, the racist rednecks, hypocritical bible thumpers and bigoted republicans would have found it long ago. As it is they just had to resort to childish schoolyard abuse. Sometimes I feel sorry for Melania, getting bashed at every turn. But on the other hand, let her experience a tiny bit of what Michelle had to put up with everyday. At least they aren't calling her whole family monkeys.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by Myself2(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
So what's our business nau? Tonto Dike never teach una lesson?

You dey mind the OP , I don't know why Nigerians are so fixated on Trump this,Trump that. No matter how people see him,the truth is that Trump is a self made billionaire who became very successful in life and business at an early age by being himself TRUMP , that's the same character Americans saw and voted him in as their president, so Nigerians should worry about Jubrinand stop drinking panadol for the headache wey no concern them,let the fake news worry about that. Most of these naija busy bodies no even get international passport not to talk of having set foot in the USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by juman(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2017
positivetaught:
some people especially Muslims so much hate trump because of his hard-line stands n are always trying to paint him in bad light to bring him down

but personally I support him,a leader should have the interest of his people n country as his Paramount goal,how many of us are willing to throw our doors open to all because we are doing well?,first n foremost America is what she is today due their sacrifice n determination various countries have tried the same path n are doing well for themselves today, the Muslims that complains so much about trump,how many Muslims countries are willing to do half of what America has done n is doing to the world?,they wish for the U.S to be open so that they can easily infiltrate n cause her downfall as they perceive America as the greatest stumbling block to their ultimate desire to dominate the whole world, that's exactly what Osama's 9/11 seek to achieve,trump knows this so well hence his necessary hard posture,so whether,arranged, loved,or force marriage ooh,monkey no fine but him mama like am so.

@bolded
You wrote nonsense.
Trump is friend to those Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar etc.
Trump is business man, Republicans think about their business first.
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
So what's our business nau? Tonto Dike never teach una lesson?
lol, which lesson?
Re: Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) by makydebbie(f): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2017
mechanics:
lol, which lesson?
People will smile take pictures and post. Meanwhile, they're crying in their rooms. Don't judge by what you see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.