Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Adebayor Set To Leave Man City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Adebayor Set To Leave Man City (592 Views)

Picture Shows Rooney Will Leave Man Utd. (amazing Photo) / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Breaking News! Wayne Rooney Set To Leave Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayor Set To Leave Man City by badboym: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/sports/2285-adebayor-set-to-quit-man-city.html

EMMANUEL Adebayor's future at Manchester City is already in doubt.

The African attacker is one of the highest paid players in the country and has only played 18 times in the Premier League for the Eastlands outfit.

City's plans for next season depend largely on the future of Roberto Mancini, but they also face a battle to hold on to Adebayor.

The latest training ground rumblings at City suggest the club will have a fight on their hands to keep hold of the Togo forward.

Adebayor had his heart set on a move to Chelsea last summer and only moved to City because they were the only club to match Arsenal's asking price and his frightening salary demands.

The 26-year-old has a decent return of a goal every other game in the league this term.
Re: Adebayor Set To Leave Man City by badboym: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
Adebayor linked to Chelsea?That must be in his dreams.This news is not on the foreign so I wonder where una get una own from .
Re: Adebayor Set To Leave Man City by jamesyins(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2010
The guy is NOT leaving Man City
Re: Adebayor Set To Leave Man City by dominique(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
no word from coach,  club president or the player himself.
how did tribune come across this story?
Nigerian press and their half cooked articles sef angry
Re: Adebayor Set To Leave Man City by chelseabmw(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
when i started reading this story i was laughing,when i looked at the link i started crying because i know nigerian newspaper do not have a way forward, grin

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona 3 Vs Real Mallorca 0: Video Of Messi's Goal / Wenger Faces Disciplinary Action / Only One United!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.