Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right (11592 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / LASG Set To Auction Vehicles Impounded For Violation Of Traffic Law / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
guy1234:

See the way you dey reason.

How you want make he think again? Na lie?
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by hmabdool(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Patience Jonathan alleged in the suit that the EFCC has incessantly harassed her through negative media publications, denigrating and degrading her person as corrupt, without any invitation, trial or conviction by a court. She wants the court to declare that the said harassment is a violation of her rights under section 37 of the 1999 Constitution.

yes !

we support you mama peace

i said it if you have anything on her

charge her to court

i believe in due process

instead of the media trial

you will win this mama peace

you destroyed amechi and made him irrelevant in politics

magu is too small for you

zombies feel free to attack me and let me walking dead you

It seems Ur a stewpid and brainless fool, let's confirm from ur coconut head nd see

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by hmabdool(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Patience Jonathan alleged in the suit that the EFCC has incessantly harassed her through negative media publications, denigrating and degrading her person as corrupt, without any invitation, trial or conviction by a court. She wants the court to declare that the said harassment is a violation of her rights under section 37 of the 1999 Constitution.

yes !

charge her to court

i believe in due process

It seems Ur a stewpid and brainless fool, let's confirm from ur coconut head nd see

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by tbanj07(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2017
I'm with you o jare padi...dem go sabi all the English/Grammar for this world finish yet dem balance ain't worth shii

Hashimyussufamao:

*u sound naive, hw do i reason? #c d fact is am busy i manage 2reply ur quote am sorry if i ignore ur subsequent quotes. The fact remains go get raba b4 spoting people's error #poor_oversabi_people
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by victorDanladi: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes !

charge her to court

i believe in due process

destroy Ameachi?

Abi,Ameachi destroyed her and her husband.
Ameachi currently has 2 senators in rivers

igbo people and ordinary mouth and chest beating grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by eph12(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2017
senatordave1:

Wetin bring tribalism come there? Is she guilty or not or did she loot or not?
Who determines if she's guilty or not?
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by FrankGiel: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes !

charge her to court

i believe in due process

What silly due process?!! From the corrupt judges, or the corrupt system, or the corrupt lawyers.. Our legal system is not designed to catch smart thieves! U need to be extremely foolish to be found guilty in the Nigerian legal system especially if you have money.. We all know she is a thief.. Right from her time as deputy first lady of Bayelsa state. Let the system frustrate her! Even though she will still come out free but she needs to be frustrated! No peace for the wicked whether APC or PDP.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2017
tbanj07:
I'm with you o jare padi...dem go sabi all the English/Grammar for this world finish yet dem balance ain't worth shii

*abi jare bro when its nt making money its nt making sense
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by salesforce: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Pavarottii(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2017
bkool7:

If Evans can be parraded and his properties siezed why cant same happen to politicians?
And who told you the president is involved in a $26b scam or you just being mischievious?
Did Efcc tell you they're investigativing Buhari or Kachikwu implicated Buhari? Be objective
Be knowledgeable my friend. Evans was captured , paraded and made confessions. Was mama peace captured, paraded and made confessions? Use it brain brother. So u think the minister of petroleum didn't sign does contracts. One of those shallow thinking Nigeria. And why did efcc not investigate baru?
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by cristianisraeli: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2017
victorDanladi:

destroy Ameachi?

Abi,Ameachi destroyed her and her husband.
Ameachi currently has 2 senators in rivers

igbo people and ordinary mouth and chest beating grin

shut up!!

who told you am from the east

dundi!.just 2..lol..lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by cristianisraeli: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2017
tiger28:
MEANWHILE.....please show us your account balance. I stopped feeling sorry for poor Nigerians anymore. Sadly, this lady doesn't even know you or your perpetually poverty stricken family . Pathetic indeed!

ewu hausa

make i show you my account balance so you can come and rob me with your gang abi

dundi united

i dont want to insult your family..

be warned unless i will crush your watery skull
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by cristianisraeli: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2017
hmabdool:

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by victorDanladi: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up!!
who told you am from the east
dundi!.just 2..lol..lol
lol..no be nairaland ,if you like claim buhari soncheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by cristianisraeli: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2017
victorDanladi:

lol..no be nairaland
,if you like claim buhari soncheesy

by the way amechi did nothing to GEJ

Gej lost because of electoral fraud in the north

you want me to show you pictures

google it yourself

mama peace defeated amechi...do you still hear of amechi again?
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by victorDanladi: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

by the way amechi did nothing to GEJ

Gej lost because of electoral fraud in the north

you want me to show you pictures

google it yourself

mama peace defeated amechi...do you still hear of amechi again?

No,Ameachi has ran to ivory coast in shamegrin

its is also very clear that southern election is as holy as mary especially that of rivers state grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by cristianisraeli: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2017
victorDanladi:

No,Ameachi has ran to ivory coast in shamegrin

its is also very clear that southern election is as holy as mary especially that of rivers state grin

this was why GEJ lost

i know they are your brothers

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by victorDanladi: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

this was why GEJ lost
i know they are your brothers
Loosers look for excuses.
Buhari too had excuses in 2011 grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by MARKETfund: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2017
jaxxy:

I think its out of respect she hasn't been charged to court as a former presidents wife and so dat she probably returns or gives up sm of the stolen funds. However if this shud goto and become official csn patience jonathan stand the heat? Lets not start wat we can't finish I think bt I don't feel she shud be harassed as previous 1st ladies never were bt on futher checks No previous 1st lady really looted the looting was done by their husbands and they just benefited bt patience took it a step further. Lol

E.g, Turia Yar'adua smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by princy80(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolustical:
This is one of the reasons Diezani wants to be tried in Nigeria by force, so that she can exploit the loopholes in the Nigerian judicial system like Mama Piss is doing.

This country sha, a looter has gut to sue for human rights infringement. God why?
You have no right to call her a looter. No one is guilty unless proven and convicted by the law.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Reference(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
The choices are stark heading into 2023. We had better get an astute economist into Aso Rock.

We are done with military backgrounders that sound logical in a climate of insecurity.

If we cannot return our economic to the path of real growth we will only be fuelling insecurity with a growing army of disenchanted while the resources available to combat them will continue shrinking.

Our anti corruption only choice in 2015 has proven to be a strategic error. We have not seen any benefit of the much vaunted anti corruption fight while other aspects of life and living have been left moribund.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom LGA Election, Udom & Wife Martha Cast Their Vote (photos) / Priest Killing: Ugwuanyi, Religious Leaders Pledge To Fish Out Culprits / Ekiti Guber: Biodun Oyebanji’s High School Mates Donate Campaign Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.