Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right (11591 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / LASG Set To Auction Vehicles Impounded For Violation Of Traffic Law / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by cristianisraeli: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
This woman can not write composition about herself, yet her account is smiling. And some mumus go dey spot errors on nairaland without 2k in their acct., u better grow up and plan ya life.
#awon wole shoyinka grin

zombie spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by gaeul(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
mama
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up can you even read??

ok read again below

Patience Jonathan alleged in the suit that the[b] EFCC has incessantly harassed her through negative media publications, denigrating and degrading her person as corrupt, without any invitation, trial or conviction by a court.[/b] She wants the court to declare that the said harassment is a violation of her rights under section 37 of the 1999 Constitution.

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by okosodo: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tribalism has killed efcc
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by handsomeyinka(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Day Dreamer....no be only suit she go file,she for file trouser and pant join the suit.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by cristianisraeli: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chukason1:

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations

are you this dumb??

i guess you cant read as well

i pity us only generation because you are waste of space

i still have that bullet to shoot you

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Odianose13:

Be like her then.
*when its not making money its nt making sense, whether i be like her or not, stop looking after other people's flaw. English is not a criteria for being fortunate in life.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

zombie spotted
*u must be an abuse
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

are you this dumb??
i guess you cant read as well
i pity us only generation because you are waste of space
i still have that bullet to shoot you
Stalker with no brain ... Goan buy some ... Its cheap in nasarawa
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Maximus85(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Factfinder1:
Patience Jonathan, the wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan, has filed a N2 billion rights enforcement suit against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In the law suit filed at the Federal High Court in Abuja, the former first lady is praying for an order for general damages and compensation in the sum of N2 billion against the EFCC for the violation of her fundamental rights.

Patience Jonathan alleged in the suit that the EFCC has incessantly harassed her through negative media publications, denigrating and degrading her person as corrupt, without any invitation, trial or conviction by a court. She wants the court to declare that the said harassment is a violation of her rights under section 37 of the 1999 Constitution.

She is also seeking a declaration that the “indiscriminate” freezing of her bank accounts and those of her relatives by the EFCC under the guise of investigation of proceeds of crime, without any invitation or interrogation by the respondent is a violation of her rights to own property and to fair hearing guaranteed under sections 44 and 36(1) of the 1999 Constitution.

She further asked for “an order of court restraining the EFCC or any person acting on its behalf from further violating” her fundamental rights. The case has been assigned to Justice John Tsoho and will come up on November 16, 2017 for hearing.

http://ogashub.com.ng/patience-jonathan-files-n2bn-suit-efcc-violation-fundamental-rights/

Chai women get mind ooo. Dem go offend their husband still dey expect apology. Same in this case oooo. The wise should understand.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
twilliamx:
Her right to loot...Nigeria!!!!!! I tire for u.

Read again slowly.

Tell corrupt president Muhammadu Buhari to return our over 26 billion dollars oil money to us and give account for every kobo him and Baru's gangs are stealing and looting.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by okenwaa(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rugged her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by guy1234: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*u sound naive, hw do i reason? #c d fact is am busy i manage 2reply ur quote am sorry if i ignore ur subsequent quotes. The fact remains go get raba b4 spoting people's error #poor_oversabi_people

Lol. Already thought you better than I am. Anyways enjoy ur aggravated position.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by cristianisraeli: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chukason1:

Stalker with no brain ... Goan buy some ... Its cheap in nasarawa

this guy is a pure moronic slowpoke

na you they stalk me

you must be sick

are you ok??
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Wegowide(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol. The way Nigerians mention billions like it's chicken money eeh. Well our own luck go soon shine. Na billion dollars we go dey sue for
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
2Billion small...make it 26billion
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by aolawale025: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
She's bold. And of course she has a point. A fellow just signed away 26b dollars and he's still as free as air!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by msylva2147(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Patience Jonathan alleged in the suit that the EFCC has incessantly harassed her through negative media publications, denigrating and degrading her person as corrupt, without any invitation, trial or conviction by a court. She wants the court to declare that the said harassment is a violation of her rights under section 37 of the 1999 Constitution.

yes !

we support you mama peace

i said it if you have anything on her

charge her to court

i believe in due process

instead of the media trial

you will win this mama peace

you destroyed amechi and made him irrelevant in politics

magu is too small for you

zombies feel free to attack me and let me walking dead you
how did she make amaechi irrelevant? someone who singlehandedly sent her hubby packing from asorock, I guess you were trying to say amaechi made her irrelevant.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by senatordave1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
okosodo:
Tribalism has killed efcc
Wetin bring tribalism come there? Is she guilty or not or did she loot or not?
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by bkool7(m): 2:54am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up can you even read??

ok read again below

Patience Jonathan alleged in the suit that the[b] EFCC has incessantly harassed her through negative media publications, denigrating and degrading her person as corrupt, without any invitation, trial or conviction by a court.[/b] She wants the court to declare that the said harassment is a violation of her rights under section 37 of the 1999 Constitution.

All suspected criminals too should sue for the violation of their rights too now, abi?

when we say all politicians are corrupt but when they being prosecuted some peasants rise to their defence.

Like you were expecting Efcc to prosecute Chinese politicians b4?
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Pavarottii(m): 4:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Bolustical:
This is one of the reasons Diezani wants to be tried in Nigeria by force, so that she can exploit the loopholes in the Nigerian judicial system like Mama Piss is doing.

This country sha, a looter has gut to sue for human rights infringement. God why?
U didn't see the loophole in efcc Abi. Tarnishing someone's image without even inviting the person.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by Pavarottii(m): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2017
bkool7:

All suspected criminals too should sue for the violation of their rights too now, abi?

when we say all politicians are corrupt but when they being prosecuted some peasants rise to their defence.

Like you were expecting Efcc to prosecute Chinese politicians b4?
So no u call dem suspected criminals. But efcc already calls dem criminals locking up properties and accounts without even inviting dem first for interrogation. My dear say d truth wen u see one. Developed countries don't treat corruption cases like that. Now that the president is involved in a 26billion nnpc scam. Why did efcc not carry it that he is a thief and lock him and baru properties before investigating.

Corruption fight my ass..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by DavidEsq(m): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
This woman can not write composition about herself, yet her account is smiling. And some mumus go dey spot errors on nairaland without 2k in their acct., u better grow up and plan ya life.
#awon wole shoyinka
So being able to write a proper "composition" (in ur own words) shouldn't be part of one's plan for his life abi? How much are u enjoying the situation in Nigeria which is currently in the hands of a man who never deemed it fit to groom himself for the 21st century requirements and national service?
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by ddeola: 5:50am On Oct 06, 2017
All these money dis woman is stealing...ok kontinuu...dia is God o. grin grin grin

Ogboju olosha buruku

All these thievese should rot in jail
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by babyhrt(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
#awon wole shoyinka
You even know what she has in her account cool shocked
Baru and his co travelers are steeling you dry, you are here lamenting over some who belongs to the past. grin
The painful part is that some people even liked your awful and senseless post.
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by tiger28: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes !

charge her to court

i believe in due process

MEANWHILE.....please show us your account balance. I stopped feeling sorry for poor Nigerians anymore. Sadly, this lady doesn't even know you or your perpetually poverty stricken family . Pathetic indeed!
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by hush15: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
#awon wole shoyinka

Abeg, stop the sentiments. If she can't write a composition, how does that affect ones wellbeing. So she should be poor because she may sounds and act comical! If she claims the funds and properties belong to her, it can't be far fetch. Maybe you all don't understand the capacity of the First Lady.

Put Aisha in her shoes, do you know how many people curry her with favors just because of her influential capacity as the wife of a head of nation! And not just locally but also from international community? We should be honest with ourselves that this woman has the capacity to own whatever she claims to own. She is not the one signing checks, she was not the minister of any agency. Is it Patience That will be commanding someone like Iweala or someone like Diezani who are a force already to reckon with, in other to get funds? No woman would be in her shoes and won't have something! Even Aisha is already building her empire already, so why harass one woman?

The question is did she embezzle any money from national treasury or not and it's EFCC responsible to prove her guilty in courts not seizing anything any how and acting with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by jaxxy(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Now this is rather stupid
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by bkool7(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Pavarottii:

So no u call dem suspected criminals. But efcc already calls dem criminals locking up properties and accounts without even inviting dem first for interrogation. My dear say d truth wen u see one. Developed countries don't treat corruption cases like that. Now that the president is involved in a 26billion nnpc scam. Why did efcc not carry it that he is a thief and lock him and baru properties before investigating.

Corruption fight my ass..

If Evans can be parraded and his properties siezed why cant same happen to politicians?
And who told you the president is involved in a $26b scam or you just being mischievious?
Did Efcc tell you they're investigativing Buhari or Kachikwu implicated Buhari? Be objective
Re: Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes !

charge her to court

i believe in due process

I think its out of respect she hasn't been charged to court as a former presidents wife and so dat she probably returns or gives up sm of the stolen funds. However if this shud goto and become official csn patience jonathan stand the heat? Lets not start wat we can't finish I think bt I don't feel she shud be harassed as previous 1st ladies never were bt on futher checks No previous 1st lady really looted the looting was done by their husbands and they just benefited bt patience took it a step further. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Parking Levy Is Constitutional - LASG / IG: Constables To Earn N50000 / Ugwuanyi Swears In Emehelu As Chief Judge Of Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.