Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer (23141 Views)

How To Create Website Like Yocliq.com In Wapka / Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa Picture / New To Programming?, You Wana Bcome A Good Developer In The Near Future?, Com In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by WebSurfer(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Ahhh ope oo...i apply for that coy tire...na so i for dey jobless na undecided
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by WebSurfer(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Sharon6:
Eeyah.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Where are you located
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Realdeals(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Efritin is just another duplicate app, we have tons of its like in the market, they offers nothing special.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by yusuf01(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2017
This company shut down operations a long time ago, and according to the staffs, the company was badly managed, lots of unnecessary expenses and aquisitions including renting choice apartments in banana island, meetings in five star hotels and the likes. The managers forgot the company was still a start-up (irrespective of funds coming in from investors). Two of the people I know worked there, before their eventual collapse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Griffon(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Welcomme:
The name sef... What da hell is efrintin?

Everything.

Just like you'll creatively substitute 'How are you' with 'Hawayu', 'I am' with 'Ayam', 'Love' with 'Loff' etc.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2017
wiringdpt:
Second time i will see this comment today, is this your new punchline to get likes?

Noticed it too. In the end he succinctly describes himself with the same comment.

With the high cost of internet services,power,no roads, basically no means for businesses to function unless they reduce value/quality or cut corners.

We shouldn't expect new jobs anytime soon. The Government is still the largest single employer of labour. This doesn't portend good.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by xreal: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Sorry. Only the strong and determined survive here.

I only see their stickers on molues.
I have never visited the site.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by bigcil2(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2017
AnodaIT:
na wa o

Effitin down, Gomyway down

Buhari why?

Gomyway was set to fail from the onset. Nigerians that are paranoid , you create an app that let's me invite strangers into my car ....lol... They didn't study Nigeria as in they didn't study the Nigerian behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by crafteck(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Where did they advertise
modelmike7:
If a company that did so much advertising and publicity couldn't survive in our nation, I wonder what the future holds for we aspiring entrepreneurs.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
crafteck:
Where did they advertise
Talking about Lagos and all media,as in all media.....depending on where you live tho'.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by adanny01(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Very funny message on the closed site

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by mikkycyruz(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2017
REGISTRATION IS CLOSING TODAY!
DO YOU WISH TO START UP A RABBITRY?
YOU HAVE A DREAM AND PASSION TO REAR RABBITS ON A COMMERCIAL LEVEL?
DO YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN MARKET YOUR RABBITS INTERNALLY AND EXPORT-WISE?
A TWO WEEKS INTENSIVE ONLINE TRAINING IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU.
DATE :9TH OCTOBER
VENUE: WHATSAPP
FEE: 1000 NAIRA
BENEFITS: FREE PROFESSIONAL RABBITRY EBOOK FOR THE NEXT 8 SUBSCRIBERS
CALL AND WHATSAPP ON 07016790673
DOORS WOULD BE CLOSING TODAY!
DONT MISS OUT DUE TO FEARS AND DOUBTS!
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Who told them data is very expensive in Nigeria...what about konga.com...instead of them to take defeat like normal business people they resorted to blaming Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Chidonc(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Finstar:
You see, even a company with experts as team couldn't even survive the competition. And one of my student who doesn't have money nor the technical experience is disturbing me to create such a site for him.. Not that I can't create it, I don't like delving into something I know won't bear any fruit. Starting such a site will require millions and the right team. If you don't have it, don't even bother.

What I do is help people, give them the right advice on how to make it online. If your dream is unrealistic, sorry, i'm not ready to work with you.

If you want to delve into the online world, especially as a webmaster or blogger, give me a call or whatsapp.. Make sure your dream is realistic.. 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9.
lol bro, a man like me cant work with a man that has a mind set as yours even for free., there is nothing like an unrealistic dream, dreams people view to be unrealistic have changed the world from time immemorial, stop killing people spirit with this attitude of yours, hundreds of years back it was thought impossible to fly and when Wright brothers had a dream of flying the sky, people like u saw them as mad men, today we know the rest, or do u want to talk of electricity by Thomas Edison, I can go on listing a thousand others.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by amakabel: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
data costs! lol!!! and the stupid service providers are still yearning for increase
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Funjosh(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
EagleScribes:
If Google can be working this hard though it is still top among the Internet giants, efritin.com should have done better

And by the way, the CEO made valid points about the data issue in Nigeria. Though it's not an acceptable excuse

The data issue is not an excuse at all, are they the only one doing such here, they have bad management and employed incompetent individuals to manage it.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by arsenal33: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
DanielsParker:
They have confirmed it also. Nothing works in the zoo.

but you live in the zoo, and refused to go to 'promised land' when kanu invited you

EWU

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by DanielsParker(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2017
arsenal33:

but you live in the zoo, and refused to go to 'promised land' when kanu invited you

EWU

hian
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Finstar: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Chidonc:

lol bro, a man like me cant work with a man that has a mind set as yours even for free., there is nothing like an unrealistic dream, dreams people view to be unrealistic have changed the world from time immemorial, stop killing people spirit with this attitude of yours, hundreds of years back it was thought impossible to fly and when Wright brothers had a dream of flying the sky, people like u saw them as mad men, today we know the rest, or do u want to talk of electricity by Thomas Edison, I can go on listing a thousand others.

A man without the technical knowledge, a man without money for promotion, a man without the right team.. How is he going to compete with the big fishes? I'm not talking about invention here.. I'm talking about an ocean filled with lots of fishes already. Problem with humans is that they find it hard to grasp the bitter truth.. Before you quote me next time, try and key into my perception first.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Greenthumb(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2017
modelmike7:
If a company that did so much advertising and publicity couldn't survive in our nation, I wonder what the future holds for we aspiring entrepreneurs.

Did you read where there's an accusation of embezzlement? That's the underlying issue before the so-called cost of data in Nigeria they first mentioned as the reason for closing shop. Nothing runs a business entity down like embezzlements, and no matter how hard they try, once those leakages have not been fixed, profitability will be a farce.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Greenthumb:

Did you read where there's an accusation of embezzlement? That's the underlying issue before the so-called cost of data in Nigeria they first mentioned as the reason for closing shop. Nothing runs a business entity down like embezzlements, and no matter how hard they try, once those leakages have not been fixed, profitability will be a farce.

You are very right with that also bro.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by idu1(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017
deepwater:
kai
Apparently, there is no keke or danfo in Lagos without that their white efiritin sticker at the back undecided

Truly, this administration has never been a friend to business angry

Don't blame anyone for their failure.

They just fail because they got it wrong somewhere the CEO is not telling us. Olx, jiji who most people consider to be dubious are still there.

Businesses fails, people fails.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Chidonc(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Finstar:

A man without the technical knowledge, a man without money for promotion, a man without the right team.. How is he going to compete with the big fishes? I'm not talking about invention here.. I'm talking about an ocean filled with lots of fishes already. Problem with humans is that they find it hard to grasp the bitter truth.. Before you quote me next time, try and key into my perception first.
hmmmm, peak was in the market before cowbell, but check how far
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Finstar: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Chidonc:

hmmmm, peak was in the market before cowbell, but check how far

I think you need to read my post again.. This time, read it slowly while holding your head.

Cowbell started with finance, team and the technical know-how skill. What do you think I have been purporting here on the thread? I said in such an intense competition, you need finance, the right team and the technical know how. If these are lacking, then it's an unrealistic dream.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by oshaosha2014(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Good one there. His type play safe all the time. Great inventors didn't play safe.
Chidonc:

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Finstar:
You see, even a company with experts as team couldn't even survive the competition. And one of my student who doesn't have money nor the technical experience is disturbing me to create such a site for him.. Not that I can't create it, I don't like delving into something I know won't bear any fruit. Starting such a site will require millions and the right team. If you don't have it, don't even bother.

What I do is help people, give them the right advice on how to make it online. If your dream is unrealistic, sorry, i'm not ready to work with you.

If you want to delve into the online world, especially as a webmaster or blogger, give me a call or whatsapp.. Make sure your dream is realistic.. 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9.
no be money you wan collect? just de misyan

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Finstar: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
no be money you wan collect? just de misyan

It's free. I don't charge anything
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by elbuzzy(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Looking for quality bluetooth speakers check my signature
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Finstar: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2017
oshaosha2014:
Good one there. His type play safe all the time. Great inventors didn't play safe.

Lol.. Go and find the meaning of "investors" then tell me if we're in anyway discussing about an invention. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Finstar:

It's free. I don't charge anything
how in the world would you pop a website for free? that's a lie I can't believe even if it's true
Re: Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer by Finstar: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
how in the world would you pop a website for free? that's a lie I can't believe even if it's true

Ohhh.. Apart from opening the site, my mentorship is free.. I don't charge a dime for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) / China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia / Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.