Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of (19590 Views)

President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Esusustuffs: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to appoint an administrator who would oversee the forfeiture of IPOB’s assets, home and abroad

- Any foreign nation that fails to respect Nigeria’s stance on the group are to be designated as unfriendly to Nigeria

- Nnamdi Kanu is reportedly hiding in the creeks in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria as security operations continue in the southeast

President Muhammadu Buhari is to order the forfeiture of assets belonging to the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to the federal government following the designation of the group as a terrorist organisation.

Sources at the Federal Ministry of Justice told the Punch of Monday, September 25, that the president is expected to appoint an administrator, who would oversee the forfeiture of IPOB’s assets, home and abroad, to the federal government.

According to the sources, the forfeiture of IPOB’s assets would no longer require any court order since the group had been designated a terrorist organisation.

The federal government has also reportedly documented the order of the Federal High Court which proscribed the group as a terrorist organisation and has commenced moves to notify banks, Nigerian embassies abroad and foreign missions operating in Nigeria from further relating with IPOB.

The document titled Terrorism (Prevention) (Proscription Order) Notice, 2017, notified the public of the proscription of IPOB and warned that any person or group of persons participating in the activities of the group “in any manner” would be violating the provisions of the Terrorism (Prevention) Act, 2011 as amended in 2013 and would be liable to be prosecuted.
https://madailygist.ng/more-trouble-for-nnamdi-kanu-as-president-buhari-moves-to-enforce-forfeiture-of-Igbos-assets-home-and-abroad/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by simultaneousboi(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
shocked

OK!

We are watching closely.

Nigeria is not for some people, it is for all of us!

I know nothing about IPOB except the man whose manhood lives on.

3 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerians never chop this Dullard dey appoint minister to fight IPOB, i blame Nigeria for electing this old man.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by SpComedy: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Akuko n' egwu , they should produce him before the court and stop foaming in the mouth

19 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by misterh(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
I'm looking forward to later this month for his court date. What will the court do if he doesn't show in court?
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by soberdrunk(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
LizyCute:
Nigerians never chop this Dullard dey appoint minister to fight IPOB, i blame Nigeria for electing this old man.

Young lady be careful what you type when referring to the Commander-in-chief of armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by SalamRushdie: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
What assets exactly ? I hope this is not a ploy to siezed choice properties of Igbo people and opposition politicians becuase it seemed Kanu was living with his dad still

13 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by yanshDoctor: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2017
the war has already begin. so what are you guys waiting for. i don't think there is going to be an election in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Yyeske(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2017
I don't believe all these bloggers atimes
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by yanshDoctor: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Young lady be careful what you type when referring to the Commander-in-chief of armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.....
and so? guy you are a fool. commander in thief you mean to say.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by powerkey: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

You mean Buhari the mad man that have destroyed all good things in Nigeria?

Tell him that I said he is a lunatic......

39 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by glasshouse(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Ipob is not a terrorist group & cant be one. Nnamdi kalu is working very smart & gradually he now has fame whether we like it or not.
The Ipob issue is like a man who has boil on his scrottom. You cant bust d boil & if u allow it ur in big trouble.
Now Nigeria is pulling out of some organisation that it has being in before. Dat is a disadvantage IPOB will use against nigeria . dialogue is the key

8 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by mpianya39(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Odiegwe undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by SweetJoystick(m): 12:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Which asset IPOB get? Fake news abeg

3 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by BabaRamota1980: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Abandoned properties....all over again

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by wale2day: 12:46am On Oct 06, 2017
DIS IS NOT A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP ERA, SOMEBODY SHOULD WAKE BUHARI FROM HIS SLUMBER.

THERE WILL BE ACCOUNTABILITY.

5 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by bolanto24(m): 12:58am On Oct 06, 2017
May God forgive the 15 million almajiris and zombies that voted for this clueless man of a president.

His body language says it all. He clearly hates the Igbos.

He wants to use the majority of his government lifespan to fight the people. How do you now question those people that may wish him dead?

The actions of this government are more dangerous than the hate speeches they are trying to curtail.

God will see us through.

14 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by GavelSlam: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Maybe other Ipob members.

Kanu at 50 years had no property.

Maybe a few walking sticks to prop his quasimodo features up.

7 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Vutseck(m): 5:04am On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Tell Mohammed bohari that I said he is mad

9 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by dunkem21(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by obyrich(m): 5:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Na wa for Una o. Clearly nairalanders do not read through news contents before commenting. The mad op was claiming the news was from Punch but ended up with a useless blog link. Mynd44 please do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by GavelSlam: 5:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Vutseck:

Tell Mohammed bohari that I said he is mad

Did the late Nnamdi Kanu actually say that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by KendrickAyomide: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

who told u she's a lady. na boy get dat account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Juliojoe: 6:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Action movie
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by NigerDeltan(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Thank God for Kachukwu revelations if not sarrki and omenka will be all over this thread

7 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by LionDeLeo: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
the war has already begin. so what are you guys waiting for. i don't think there is going to be an election in 2019.

Which war? Between who and who? Where is Nnamdiot cownu to lead the war?

Oh, the "no election in Anambra" rant has shifted to "no election in 2019"?

Nnamdi Kanu really destroyed ipob terrorists with his urine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by ifyan(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2017
If this is true believe me this is no longer anything about NNAMDI KANU or IPOB but bias towards the IGBO populace.

I pity the Southern part of the country, no love.

This is time for Southern part to form a very strong alliance.

One Nigeria for story to the gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by royalamour(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by GavelSlam: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2017
ifyan:
If this is true believe me this is no longer anything about NNAMDI KANU or IPOB but bias towards the IGBO populace.

I pity the Southern part of the country, no love.

This is time for Southern part to form a very strong alliance.

One Nigeria for story to the gods

What alliance?

Barely a month ago there was no insulting name for us you were missing.

What changed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Ibori Appointed As Patron Of ‘Former Governors Forum' / Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! / Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.