Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of (19702 Views)

President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Ojiofor: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Story grin.
Bubu is clueless.
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by soberdrunk(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
and so? guy you are a fool. commander in thief you mean to say.

Hiding behind a keyboard and feeling bitter will not help your life, if you have solid evidence to back your claim, why not come out publicly and defend your accusations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by DONFASZY(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
I ve browse and browse since 2015
I ve nt seen anytin

Am browsing n checkin if dis Buhari reli ve SENSE cos I doubt since 2015 and d headless horse is leadin Nig to d worse

Na because of IPOB?e appoint Minister now

We will soon ve minister of whistle blower or AmeBO
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by soberdrunk(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Vutseck:

Tell Mohammed bohari that I said he is mad

Unfortunately i don't know any "Mohammed bohari"........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by UchaNwababa: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Feel free to find out from any army, navy, airforce or police station closest to you.....
useless commander
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by giftedben: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Who should i say the message is from?
I am Osisikankwu..... Tell him he is a stupid old man
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by morbeta(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
the war has already begin. so what are you guys waiting for. i don't think there is going to be an election in 2019.

Which war? I am an Igbo and will tell you first hand that there is no war. We are self-centred people, from the day of Operation Python Dance Nnamdi was abandoned to dance the music. He is an orphan now. Remember he burnt bridges so he is on his own.
Is it Nnewi and Onitsha traders that will leave their means of livelihood to fight for a man with no means of livelihood. We get sense pass that one.

Nnamdi has been used and dumped by the politicians that unleashed him.

Oyo is his case now....... grin grin bombard me with insults am waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by tofek4real: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Young lady be careful what you type when referring to the Commander-in-chief of armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.....
U see your life mtcheeeeew
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Fidelismaria: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
jubrin from Sudan
beware
don't wake the sleeping dragon
otherwise you get roasted
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by powerkey: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Who should i say is sending the message?

Tell him I'm an original member of the masses and not a JIHADIST like him that migrated from accross the boarder to grab lands...
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by dotman081(m): 5:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by Henry1006(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
soberdrunk:

Young lady be careful what you type when referring to the Commander-in-chief of armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.....
Na pple like u vote in that fulani goat to power
Re: More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of by skptricks: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
www.skptricks.com: Odiegwe undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos / Gov. Tambuwal Announces New Deputy / Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others To Get N2.3bn Benefits In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.