Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Please Help Me Win A Contest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Win A Contest (367 Views)

Help Me Win A Scholarship... I'm At The Verge Of Dropping Out (project pictures) / The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize / Nairalanders Help!. See How You Can Help Me Win #40,000. Please Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Win A Contest by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greetings everyone. Please kindly spare me few minutes. My essay has just been published on a site for an essay competition and I need your votes. Please just like the article by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of the article. Please wait for the webpage to finish loading so that the facebook like icon can show. Also, your comments and thoughts concerning the article are highly needed. It shows how engaging the content is and it contributes to the vote count. U can comment using the comment box below the article page. This article is a really nice and inspiring one, just spare some time to read, you will really enjoy it. Thanks. Below is the link to the article:
http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2017/adult/being_ordinary_or_being_extraordinary_s_igbe#.WdaqmJEo_qD
Please help a brother. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Win A Contest by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Please use Google Chrome browser preferably. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Gunmen Killed UNIBEN Professor. / Uniben 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Form Out / Hilarity Of The English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.