Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (40581 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2017
He doesn't look happy. He will hurt himself if he jumps into every deal just to prove a point to his elder and twin brothers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Lotechi:
I am trying to figure out exactly what they will be distributing........people more often than not fail to realize that there are things in life more important than money, and I can authoritatively say that "family bond" is one of those.

Please, Blood bond is over rated!

"There's a friend that Sticketh closer than a brother".

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by anitank(f): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2017
LUGBE:
I trust my Paul, slow and steady. He does it alone,hard work, the wife does not go searching for endorsement for him

How far will it last

Lol @ bolded.
I think every man would prefer to be with a woman who supports and encourages their struggles than the one who just sits at home waiting for a paycheck from the hustles they had no contribution in. Be guided smiley

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by toprealman: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2017
An "upcoming" artist management and distribution company that cannot afford proper chairs to "distribute" two people evenly for the contract signing event but rather invested in hiring two white "illegal immigrants" as backdrop......just to make their newly acquired " upcoming artist" and his followers happy.
Mr P, trust me....you are bigger than this crap. This na real TEMPTATION that will ultimately lead you to CONFUSION...... na una song, remember?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by izombie(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2017
positivelord:
Nawa oo... the Empire or whatever cant distribute "Dancing Steps". They need good music. Peter should be reminded he break away from the composer of good music.
what are you people even talking about? There are a lot of music composers and writers that can be hired. If peter can't write music he will buy from someone. Thing is peter has moved on and the way i see it, he'll do better than paul cus he's like a go getter. I have seen dangote, etoo, akon and a lot of big names visit peter but the only time i see paul is whenever i watch p square videos. Peter has spread his tentacles everywhere. I wish them both well.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Wish u well Peter!
Dont worry, "Saul" will oneday forsake his ways and comeback to the Ministry and then his Name shall be "Paul" again... grin
Dont Forget How Paul persecuted the followers of Christ, but at last what happened?
And dont forget Peter has always been with Christ till His Death on the Cross of Calvary....
U are on the Right Wing, let Paul keep Persecuting, he will soon be Converted.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by theNOISEmaker: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2017
i am with mr p!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by sholaypompon(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
izombie:
what are you people even talking about? There are a lot of music composers and writers that can be hired. If peter can't write music he will buy from someone. Thing is peter has moved on and the way i see it, he'll do better than paul cus he's like a go getter. I have seen dangote, etoo, akon and a lot of big names visit peter but the only time i see paul is whenever i watch p square videos. Peter has spread his tentacles everywhere. I wish them both well.
And who among those have u seen visit Wizkid for him to have attained the height he is today?
In as much as association aid success, success does not only depend on association
And as such, u can never changed what u re Just to prove critics wrong.. Paul has always being an introvert while Peter being the extrovert is bound to meet different people and easily make friends,, but his success musically is never dependent on this people, but rather you and I

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Really
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Who are these so-called Empire people?

Never heard of them before
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by SonOfmercy007: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2017
futurism:
there is something people do not know which I will address in a few days. I used to be angry with Peter but not anymore. He is not the black sheep that we all think he is. Jude and emotional Paul are the ones to blame.

but let's see how it goes. when I leave my village after the burial of my dear uncle, I will make the post. Funny enough, their village is just next town after mine.
Bro abeg tag me when the thread is opened

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by futurism: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2017
SonOfmercy007:

Bro abeg tag me when the thread is opened
sure bro. I saw something that changed my mind about the whole thing. To be honest, Peter wants the best for all of them. He is not emotional but pragmatic and logical.

Just give me time. I will do it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
sholaypompon:

In as much as I will always wish they settle their differences,, I think it's high time they go solo and unleash what they re up to individually
Their rift started since way back in 2012 or probably 2013 when the selfish Peter who has always want to be the centre of everything said they've had enough of their brother Jude (Who has been the architect behind their success since they were crawling into the industry), Paul on his own insisted and said people love dem square brothers mainly because they re seeing three brothers doing it and keeping it real together,,, at least u won't tell me Paul should have gullibly supported Peter cos they re twin ,, remember Jude is their brother too
So there is much behind this than what is on the media surface, and as much as I know, Paul has always been the one holding unto their unity even throughout last year when Peter was busy touring up and down,, so the guy(Paul) might have had enough of him and think it's high time he let go of what is never ready to be
Peter is a good singer, but not as good as Paul likewise Paul is a good dancer (check their senorita video) but not as good as Peter
But it's another thing to dance to instructions, it's another thing to be the brain behind it,,, DONFLEX (psquare lead choreographer) has been the brain behind most of this dance videos including personally (which Peter testify to) while Peter just lead the dance in front of camera mainly because he legally co-owned the name psqaure with his bro
Wish them the best individually though
Peter is always the bad one lol but y'all looked away when Jude purposely miss his wedding, yet upload a pic same day with wizkid in studio.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Still dont believe this shit. Its still a stunt o!!!!

The last time they "broke up" Paul signed a new artiste and went solo this time its peter.

These guys are businessmen, they are using ur head.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2017
ramzylipi:
I see him succeed more than his Paul

Really? You see an attachment (peter) succeeding more than the composer and singer (paul)? Lol
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2017
HottestFire:

The problem of Paul is typical in twins, he may later be the best but people will still be recognizing Peter more than him. That's his fate for now.
shocked

Yes. Peter is favoured and nothing can change that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2017
And the owners of Empire are those young guys who have no millionaire dollars in their account just waiting to share what comes through him ?
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2017
TeamSimple:
What is he gonna record , Dance moves?

I tire for this attachment (peter) o.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2017
LUGBE:
I trust my Paul, slow and steady. He does it alone,hard work, the wife does not go searching for endorsement for him kiss

How far will it last
abegi waka pass. A wife is a support and also to compliment the husband so if the wife does that for him then his favoured directly from God.

What have your own wife done for you oder than demanding money for Brazilian, Peruvian, Russian hair. Which can only boost her empty skull but this woman has proven she is a pillar to peter and not post like your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Go Peter.

Nice one.

He has always been the deal maker.

He has more commercial value than Paul and Jude combined.

True that
He is more business minded

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2017
numerouno01:
kudus peter
this might hurt paul
paul be think say na about voice.

dj khaled nor get voice but 'wild thoughts' dey trend

Your so on point

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Customer80: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
He dances, performs and entertains so well and that can still sustain him in the deal he has just signed in the international market.

His twinie could have been holding him back. Of course, Peter still has the strategy to pull the market compared to Paul.
You all said this when d banj broke up with don jazzy immediately he signed distribution deal with universal music, where is d banj music today

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Saintsquare:
Peter is always the bad one lol but y'all looked away when Jude purposely miss his wedding, yet upload a pic same day with wizkid in studio.

Don't mind them

Jude is the cause of this mess.

As an elder bro, you suppose to use your brain.

And disrespecting Peter's wife and not attending the wedding made matters worse

How dare Jude? undecided

I wish they still settle tho, I prefer P Square

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Elysianheritage: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
positivelord:
Nawa oo... the Empire or whatever cant distribute "Dancing Steps". They need good music. Peter should be reminded he break away from the composer of good music.
And you rightly think with all the money he's got, he cannot afford to get a good song writer? Go and ask Tuface and co.
You don't need to be a good music composer to be a good artist. Just let's wish him well
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Ugosample:

Don't mind them

Jude is the cause of this mess.

As an elder bro, you suppose to use your brain.

And disrespecting Peter's wife and not attending the wedding made matters worse

How dare Jude? undecided

I wish they still settle tho, I prefer P Square
Exactly, Jude should stop being emotional and act his age.I really like Paul,but its was gonna end up like this anyways.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by ramzylipi(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Xda59:

Really? You see an attachment (peter) succeeding more than the composer and singer (paul)? Lol
Where is Blackface today?
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Nigeman: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2017
If Peter beats on pangolo, I say I am a fan. The aura in him as a person is great.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by sholaypompon(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Saintsquare:
What we all fail to realise is that the bond between twins isn't that easy to be separated... Do you think it's dat easy for one bro to gang up with u against ur twin bro whom u've always been with since infantry if he's doing the right thing?
In as much as the three brothers have a things or two in the lead up to this feud, Peter is majorly to be blame for this,, he's always looking for public sympathy even at the expense or smearing his own brother's image before the public ,,haba!!!
And these three bro ain't the only member of the family,, there re at least two other I know.. Do you think the other siblings will just sit and watch while the two brothers gang up against Peter without calling them to order ?
And if u re telling me all the family members never supported Peter,, then Peter should thoroughly check himself

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2017
UDIOK:
Whats your own problem.....it was a mutual agreement to go separate ways is it a must are they going to die the same day.....ok why cant two of them marry one wife so that they can be inseparable plz mind your business

If you and them wanted me to mind my business they wouldn't and shouldn't have made a mess of themselves publicly
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by govnorsym: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2017
pmatchuks:
I think the Jude guy amongst them has failed in his fatherly role, hence he should allow them do Thier thing he must not be thier manager. Let him not put asunder in what was joined together from the beginning loll. One song writer, the other dancer which ever way U need to do it together bro

You right bro.. Jude need to step aside and stop interfering between them.. He have totally lost his fatherly responsibilities.. Peter and Paul are both assigned and ordained together by God.. So Jude or Judas you have always been the betrayals so go away... #JudeTheBetrayers #MrPRockTheShows #Peter&PaulAreOne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.