Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

H-factor. Help Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / H-factor. Help Please. (1293 Views)

I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor / Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor / The Use Of "An" Before H Sounding Words, Is It Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H-factor. Help Please. by Rbae: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2017
I am a typical Yoruba girl raised by loving Yoruba parents.
I speak English fluently but my friends told me recently that I use the *H* word.
Please, I need help.
Re: H-factor. Help Please. by Josephjnr(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Dear,the factor is like peak to most yorubas,"it is in you."
Re: H-factor. Help Please. by baromontesquie: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2017
bobo no mind them joor...nothing do u carry go

1 Like

Re: H-factor. Help Please. by IkpuMmadu: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Did your parent put you in good school....I guess you have to go back to basic English and learn prounounciation and oral English
Rbae:
I am a typical Yoruba girl raised by loving Yoruba parents.
I speak English fluently but my friends told me recently that I use the *H* word.
Please, I need help.
How do I pronounce the letter A,O,E,I without using the H word?
Please.

Eg Off- Hoff
And- Hand

Re: H-factor. Help Please. by Rbae: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Did your parent put you in good school....I guess you have to go back to basic English and learn prounounciation and oral English

Okay. I speak english well but the Yoruba accent will not just let me be great. Pls, can I learn the pronunciation online?
Re: H-factor. Help Please. by Rbae: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Josephjnr:
Dear,the factor is like peak to most yorubas,"it is in you."

Hmmmmn....but I don't want it to be in me like peak milk.����
Re: H-factor. Help Please. by Rbae: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2017
baromontesquie:
bobo no mind them joor...nothing do u carry go

OK. Thanks. I really want to to learn how to pronounce correctly sha.
Re: H-factor. Help Please. by IkpuMmadu: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rbae:

Okay. I speak english well but the Yoruba accent will not just let me be great. Pls, can I learn the pronunciation online?

Download dictionary
Re: H-factor. Help Please. by Rbae: 4:40am On Oct 10, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Download dictionary

Which one please?
Re: H-factor. Help Please. by Taiwo20(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
start by making fun of yourself.... then don't try to change.... let them accept you the way you are.... English isn't your mother tongue..

Have you seen/ hear the president speak?
Re: H-factor. Help Please. by Rbae: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Taiwo20:
start by making fun of yourself.... then don't try to change.... let them accept you the way you are.... English isn't your mother tongue..

Have you seen/ hear the president speak?

Awwwwww...thanks ks Taiwo. I feel much better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Faqs About JAMB CAPS / JAMB Form 2018 Is Out – Registration Procedures & Closing Date - Chocflex / Creative Elevator Ads That Can Lift Your Mood(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.