Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor (471 Views)

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says / H-factor. Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor by ExAngel007(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Masters degree holder reveals his landlord is a 36-year-old SSCE holder as he cautions people who mock those with H factor

A Twitter user has cautioned those who laugh
at people because their spoken English isn't
so perfect.

@BhadmusAkeem revealed that the ability to
speak English is not a sign of success. He then
narrated how he discovered that his landlord
is a 36-year-old who doesn't have a university
education.

He wrote: "My last Landlord was 36 years of
age. I rented his 4th house. Me that have
Msc rented a flat from someone who only had
SSCE. He was selling rubber footwears at
Ogunpa, while me I’m knoting tie up and
down with big folder. Stay there and be
laughing at people with H factor. Ode.

"H Factor and accent is your own problem,
when you should be busy making money.
How many traders without formal education
can you stand wealth wise? How many? SMH."

https://mobile.twitter.com/BhadmusAkeem/status/1273703567824748545?p=v

Re: Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor by Ugaboy: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Success doesnt depend on ur educational qualification, it simply depend on u
Re: Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor by donsheva: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Interesting
Re: Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor by boman2014: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor by jesmond3945: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Success is not about money. The Msc student might be successful than the guy based on the impact he has made in society. His Msc might solve problems the Landlord might have in the future. So enough equating success with money.
Re: Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor by Ayor93(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
Success is not about money. The Msc student might be successful than the guy based on the impact he has made in society. His Msc might solve problems the Landlord might have in the future. So enough equating success with money.
So the Landlord has not made impact enough, someone that is solving housing problems.
Probably you're an Msc holder, Don't feel threatened grin , we all have different path in life
Re: Man Says His Landlord Is A SSCE Holder,warns Those Who Mock Others With H Factor by jesmond3945: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ayor93:

So the Landlord has not made impact enough, someone that is solving housing problems.
Probably you're an Msc holder, Don't feel threatened grin , we all have different path in life
I am not feeling threatened. This story is just to rubbish the Msc holder but you forget that their is a reason for the Msc which is to get expertise to solve problems, the Landlord is also in this case solving a problem. So both need each other and for your info I am PhD holder and live in my own house

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Two Jobs You Can Create On Your Own,and You Will Earn Big / JUST IN: Lagos State Announces Tertiary Institutions Reopening On September 14th / Public Notice For Our Client, Prof. Tyoor, Fredrick M. Terhemba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.