Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness (68915 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Jakumo(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2017
Regardless of whether or not this case of second-degree murder by Mr. Davido goes to trial or not, I must say that I am absolutely delighted to see this arrogant, vain, effeminate and boastful rich-man's son being questioned by police with respect to such a serious case as this.

Those found guilty of encouraging any person to drink alcohol to the point of intoxication and stupor, PARTICULARLY if financial rewards are offered to those who consume the most alcohol, can, and SHALL face criminal prosecution in the court of law, regardless of how famous, proud or wealthy the accused person or persons imagine themselves to be.

So, Mr. Davido, you pompous little pot-bellied, one-hit-wonder braggart, prepare to make the acquaintance of real life justice. At the very least, you and your crew of parasites with fake accents are being accused of playing a MAJOR role in a man's wrongful death, that was occasioned DIRECTLY by your personal exhortations for people to drink alcohol, that deadly poison, with reckless abandon. At worst, Mr. Turtle-Face Davido, you may be looking at second-degree murder charges, so you'd better start posting as many idiotic selfie pictures on your Twatter pages as you possibly can, while you are still at liberty to do so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by gift01: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Criminal negligence is an offence punishable under the Law but knowing Nigerian Lawyers for whom they are. Lets see how this drama unfolds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by dingbang(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Davido still bhaves like a kid...he should exempt himself from scandals like this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by ogtavia(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2017
whoisboj:
Let them do Autopsy so d truth will come out
But let's look at it from this way, davido has never really been a philanthropist, so wat if tagbo was mudered in d car when davido realized he wud jz loose 500k on a drinking competition (iPhone 8 300k + 200k)
I know he( davido) is bigger than 500k but no matter how rich ua, no one likes losing money
Oga sir....your reasoning mentality needs some upgrade...fear of losing 500k made him murder Tagbo...Haba bros...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by butterflyl1on: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Lomprico2:

Davido's responsibility came as a result of him forcing d deceased into his car. Apart from that I dont think he is to blame for tagbo's stupidity!

In as much as Davido was seen trying to force the guy into his car and the video went blank, surely tagbo in his state could not have driven himself to the hospital. So how did his car and himself end up at the hospital?

Davido knew about his condition so it is most likely he asked someone to drive him home and on the way the guy developed complications and if the driver was a member of Davidos crew he would surely call Davido to tell him about the development and they would have brainstormed and Davido could have probably met up with them and they all went to the hospital, dropped him off, left his car there and disappeared.

The only person with the connections to pull something like that off is davido.

Criminal negligence is a crime and so is the failure to report an act which he was directly involved in that led to such a disaster.

The only way davido can escape this is if our police are foolish or if his people splash money around.

The CCTV evidence says a lot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by calberian: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2017
whoisboj:
But let's look at it from this way, davido has never really been a philanthropist, so wat if tagbo was mudered in d car when davido realized he wud jz loose 500k on a drinking competition (iPhone 8 300k + 200k)
I know he( davido) is bigger than 500k but no matter how rich ua, no one likes losing money

With this kind of reasoning, I'm beginning to suspect you just returned from a drinking competition where you participated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by toseen7: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2017
whoisboj:
Haba! Try get small lákaye na...

7 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by gift01: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Jakumo:
Regardless of whether or not this case of second-degree murder by Mr. Davido goes to trial or not, I must say that I am absolutely delighted to see this arrogant, vain, effeminate and boastful rich-man's son being questioned by police with respect to such a serious case as this.

Those found guilty of encouraging any person to drink alcohol to the point of intoxication and stupor, PARTICULARLY if financial rewards are offered to those who consume the most alcohol, can, and SHALL face criminal prosecution in the court of law, regardless of how famous, proud or rich the accused person or persons imagine themselves to be.

So, Mr. Davido, you pompous little pot-bellied, one-hit-wonder braggart, prepare to make the acquaintance of real life justice. At the very least, you and your crew of parasites with fake accents are being accused of playing a MAJOR role in a man's wrongful death, that was occasioned DIRECTLY by your personal exhortations for people to drink alcohol, that deadly poison, with reckless abandon. At worst, Mr. Turtle-Face Davido, you may be looking at second-degree murder charges, so you'd better start posting as many idiotic selfie pictures on your Twatter pages as you possibly can, while you are still at liberty to do so.
This epistle- my friend qualifies for being a Hate Speech

10 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by ogtavia(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2017
How come nobody is saying anything about his sister Caroline Danjuma who said her brother doesn't smoke or drink?...
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Jakumo(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2017
gift01:
This epistle- my friend qualifies for being a Hate Speech

One person's "hate speech" is another's statement of simple fact. Thank you for your opinion, Chief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by ogtavia(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2017
whoisboj:
Oga sir....your reasoning mentality needs some upgrade...fear of losing 500k made him murder Tagbo...Haba bros...

4 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by thunderbabs: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2017
#1000 Ways to Die.

When u don use alcohol damage ur liver already and u still bliv in bcoming the Guinness book of records Champ on alcohol competition, and then u turn a Champ on d other side.

4 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by whizcartel(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Abegi.... This story doesn't add up.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by SlowlybtSurely: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2017
The Tagbo guy didn't even look healthy IMO. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by adedayourt(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Autopsy should be able to confirm course of death. . . . . .
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:

If u frequent club houses u would know that it's a thing every celebrity does(drinking competition). So don't pin this one on him.

If he had not died and won the competition everyone including him would've been singing Davido's praise for having a benevolent heart.
2face and Wizkid did the same at one Hennessy artistry party like that.

Ah to think he was even concerned in getting him in his car and taking him to the hospital...
Davido is good abeg.. 70% of Nigerians won't do that for a party friend except a very close friend.

One of d major problem we have in this country is not taking responsibility for our own actions. We always try to blame someone else for everything.
Even if someone sleeps and didn't wake up d next morning, his family would still blame someone for it.
If he isn't guilty of any foul play, why dump him and run away? Why not go into the hospital with him and tell the story to the doctors? It's easy to find alcohol in the blood so his story would have checked out. He ran away. That makes him seem guilty of something to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by MaestroID(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Different News Everyday

Some say na Davido drop am for clinic, others say davido left d club before he died, Another news said davido presented CCTV where e left d club before tagbo, others na baby daddy e be,

Why bloggers No dy tell truth or dy straight

3 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by gift01: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Jakumo:

One person's "hate speech" is another's statement of simple fact. Thank you for your opinion, Chief.
State you're facts and back it up so that we can draw up a conclusion

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2017
kidap:
Davido honoured the invitation of Lagos Police Commissioner Edgal Imohimi yesterday when he showed up at the command headquarter to state his own version of the murder case.

An insider said just as Davido showed up for questioning, his manager, Asa Asika and workers were arrested by police and whisked to Area A Command in Bariga where they were briefly detained \.

An eyewitness who saw how the deceased died said Tagbo, Davido and others were playing a drinking game when he allegedly passed out.

The source said the drinking game idea started with Davido who promised to give a brand new iPhone 8 and N200,000 Naira to the winner.

Tagbo who was serious about winning the huge prize reportedly overdosed on alcohol and suffered liver damage.

The source however blamed Davido for watching the deceased as he drank himself until he passed out.

“After he passed out, I think…I don’t know what happened…the CCTV showed that Davido was asking him to come into his car but I think they he (Tagbo) didn’t want to enter into Davido’s car, then they forced him into his own car…then there was this blackout. Now they don’t want to tell us how he got to the hospital. That is the question. How did he get to the hospital? Because the police met his car and his body in the hospital with no one” – the eyewitness added

The witness said Davido has a serious case hanging on his neck as many people saw him while ordering his workers to bundle the deceased in his car.

http://news.nollyzone.com/police-arrest-davido-manager-workers-witness-claims-tagbo-died-drinking-game/

Who will see this kind of guy and not tell me his unfit for drinking ?

If drinking isn't for you don't try it at a gambling desk.

Davido needs to be warned seriously so he may have long life, this was how 2Pac and B.I.G. started, Davido's walking exactly on the same path like Tupac, living like life has no consequences. Anyone that knows Davido should tell him, he's doing 180 on a 65, and he'll crash if he doesn't stop.

I hope he listens

5 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Jakumo(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2017
gift01:

State you're facts and back it up so that we can draw up a conclusion

You amuse me. I have ZERO stake in this unfolding criminal case, and I sure in the pluck don't feel any obligation to conduct legal research on YOUR behalf, whoever you might be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by 2shure: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Im about to make another 40k deposit to some corrupt officials die to mt nature of business.
All together ive spent 280k.
Im so angry right now
Im leaving this damn country enter Mozambique
Fuckkk
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by internationalman(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

If he isn't guilty of any foul play, why dump him and run away? Why not go into the hospital with him and tell the story to the doctors? It's easy to find alcohol in the blood so his story would have checked out. He ran away. That makes him seem guilty of something to me
Are u trying to say he killed him?
remember he could've left him at the club just like everyone else but he didn't.
If it were u, what would u have done. Be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by okerekeikpo: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Afonja and free drinks ehn, now look at how this one ended
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by thunderbabs: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Jakumo:

Those found guilty of encouraging any person to drink alcohol to the point of intoxication and stupor, PARTICULARLY if financial rewards are offered to those who consume the most alcohol, can, and SHALL face criminal prosecution in the court of law, regardless of how famous, proud or wealthy the accused person or persons imagine themselves to be.

Haba, dz ur beef geh level oooo. U jus dey vex for d rich boi. They re all adults for heaven's sake and we,youth at sm point in our lives indulge in some silly do or dare games....buh when u cannot caution ursef, dt one na ur frnd fault?

All involved are adults n i dnt think any1's mouth wz forced open to pour the shots......its a celebration gone south....buh to start usin dt to exhibit ur hatred for davido coz of dz........na wa undecided

8 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by OBAGADAFFI: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Quite true, but in any society Davido would have quite a case in his hands.

He could be accused of:

Murder (Not Guilty)

Manslaughter (Not Guilty)

Criminal negligence (quite likely)

Failing to report an incident / death (again quite likely).

If Davido wriggles free from this episode unscathed, believe me, he would surely grow from a boy to a man in no time.

Truth

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by 2shure: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2017
All for iphone and 200k
What a cheap way to die.
He ddnt live rich
But died broke
Wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Jakumo(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2017
thunderbabs:

Haba, dz ur beef geh level oooo. U jus dey vex for d rich boi. They re all adults for heaven's sake and we,youth at sm point in our lives indulge in some silly do or dare. Or games....buh when u cannot caution ursef, dt one na ur frnd fault?

All involved are adults n i dnt think any1's mouth wz forced open to pour the shots......its a celebration gone south....buh to start usin dt to exhibit ur hatred for davido coz of dz........na wa undecided

Debating this case with fellow laymen is certainly entertaining, but in the final analysis, our whimsical armchair attorneys' OPINIONS expressed here ultimately have NO bearing on whether or not criminal charges are eventually filed against Mr. Turtle-Face Davido, or on what the outcome of such a trial could be.

I hope this addresses your concerns, sir, because I could barely read your cryptic prose quoted here.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Lomprico2: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

In as much as Davido was seen trying to force the guy into his car and the video went blank, surely tagbo in his state could not have driven himself to the hospital. So how did his car and himself end up at the hospital?

Davido knew about his condition so it is most likely he asked someone to drive him home and on the way the guy developed complications and if the driver was a member of Davidos crew he would surely call Davido to tell him about the development and they would have brainstormed and Davido could have probably met up with them and they all went to the hospital, dropped him off, left his car there and disappeared.

The only person with the connections to pull something like that off is davido.

Criminal negligence is a crime and so is the failure to report an act which he was directly involved in that led to such a disaster.

The only way davido can escape this is if our police are foolish or if his people splash money around.

The CCTV evidence says a lot.

The guy over dosed on alcohol and died! That's not David's fault, like I said d only stain on him is his trying to force d deceased into his car.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by BlackDBagba: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:

Are u trying to say he killed him?
remember he could've left him at the club just like everyone else but he didn't.
If it were u, what would u have done. Be honest.
I'm not trying to say that He killed him but that possibility is not out of reach. My question is why run? You've taken your friend to the hospital, is it normal to run away if you have no hand in his demise? No!
If it was me, I wouldn't have ran away. Especially when I'm sure I didn't do anything to harm him undecided
A guilty conscience needs no accuser

3 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2017
whoisboj:
try saving when you are tipsy/drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Tiwa Savage's Knees Got Fans Divided (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.