Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness (68914 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Kylekent59: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol if we were in an English competition or if I was writing my dissertation, I'd be more mindful of my grammar. Why it bothers you so much is beyond me. I'm sure you never make grammatical errors either

PS, it's THANKS not Tnks wink

Stop deceiving yourself. I expected this from you and I knew you wouldn't disappoint me.

Better learn.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by internationalman(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Blood alcohol levels can be easily tested to prove the story (if that's even the true story here).
Davido is not a common Nigerian, if he ran then he had a reason to
But u know that u re implying he killed him with ur comment... Just read what u have been written properly again.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by dope904: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Davido hangs out with too many people. Keep your circle small. Most of those guys around you have no goal and ambition. If you think you Davido are the savior of these folks, you will only get into more trouble. 90% of these guys you around will only be praising your name but deep inside they hate you

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Jakumo(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2017
thunderbabs:

Then, no nid for hasty assumptions or conclusions...just follow the case and see its outcome. Itz not a gud tin d guy died, buh it happened. We ll c about d remorse at a later date.

Ha ha you is da man ! I go dey await SMS alert of ya payment when time reach.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:

But u know that u re implying he killed him with ur comment... Just read what u have been written properly again.
I'm not implying anything. However I am very suspicious of his actions. There are many possiblilities here. He could be covering up for someone else, it could have been an unfortunate accident etc. Regardless the whole story is suspicious to me. That's just me undecided
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Samccalister: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2017
crisycent:
Not taking sides, as an adult, you are responsible for your decisions. Sometimes I wonder why someone would want to be called alcohol champion? There's no fun in getting drunk/wasted.

I lost a friend too in this kind of competition drinking jedi, he died consuming tramadol with it. I wonder why adults still do all this kind of things. there is no champion in alcohol, as a good alcohol taker,on a normal day u can take a bottle of star and get high that doesn't mean u can't drink. drink responsibly

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Samccalister: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Davido is a murderer

don't start calling someone a murderer, he didn't force him to drink na. he is an adult he is responsible for his choices either good or bad.
who is he trying to impress

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by kenex4ever(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2017
NairalandCS:
Just because of iPhone 8 and 200,000 ?

Poverty no good at all. lipsrsealed
him no poor
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by mofewilkie(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2017
wunmi590:
All because of 200k and Iphone 8, you just wasted your life, what happened to when their life theirs hope?

I had a conversation with a friend who was actually admitted to general hospital Lagos island, he told me he saw when they brought in tagbo's corpse around 5-6am.

He said tagbo was brought in with his own car, and his corpse was at the back of the car, so immediately they entered the general hospital, they abandoned the corpse and the car there, so some people were thinking may be they actually did that to quickly collect card first, so as to rush the corpse inside to be attended to, but later they discovered that those people brought another car that was parked outside and drove off, leaving his corpse and his car in general hospital compound.

So sad that davido's boys could be so heartless, that they can't even take proper care of his corpse, they were in a rush not to be implicated.

I think davido needs to be questioned more with his boys, am not hating, davido is one of my biggest artist, but he needs to face the law, if found guilty.

Guilty how? Is abandoning a corpse now a criminal offense?

What they did was inhumane, but they didn't kill him

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2017
gift01:
Criminal negligence is an offence punishable under the Law but knowing Nigerian Lawyers for whom they are. Lets see how this drama unfolds

I don't think negligence will affect him here. How could he have known that the guy had liver issues and the drink could kill him? Criminal negligence I think comes in in a situation where someone who on closer scrutiny or care could have avoided an omission which could result in death or injury fails to do so and the person suffers the consequences. I don't think Davido was in a position to know his medical history so he couldn't have stopped him from drinking to death.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Donbabaj: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Davido's Haters right now:

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by PqsMike: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2017
wunmi590:
All because of 200k and Iphone 8, you just wasted your life, what happened to when their life theirs hope?

I had a conversation with a friend who was actually admitted to general hospital Lagos island, he told me he saw when they brought in tagbo's corpse around 5-6am.

He said tagbo was brought in with his own car, and his corpse was at the back of the car, so immediately they entered the general hospital, they abandoned the corpse and the car there, so some people were thinking may be they actually did that to quickly collect card first, so as to rush the corpse inside to be attended to, but later they discovered that those people brought another car that was parked outside and drove off, leaving his corpse and his car in general hospital compound.

So sad that davido's boys could be so heartless, that they can't even take proper care of his corpse, they were in a rush not to be implicated.

I think davido needs to be questioned more with his boys, am not hating, davido is one of my biggest artist, but he needs to face the law, if found guilty.

But u said your friend was admitted ..!! Was he seeing g all this from his sick bed?? U really need to be arrested..

3 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by mathew247: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2017
They should let the dead rest in peace...He died ballin' not every one got that kind of opportunity. One thing must kill a man. Not a disrespect. Davido+plus his crew are childish if they truly abandoned him at the hospital. The affected family should sheath their sword and stop feeding this bloodsucking bloggers. Rest In Peace Tagbo. There's heaven for a G.

3 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by josielewa(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2017
whoisboj:
Let them do Autopsy so d truth will come out
But let's look at it from this way, davido has never really been a philanthropist, so wat if tagbo was mudered in d car when davido realized he wud jz loose 500k on a drinking competition (iPhone 8 300k + 200k)
I know he( davido) is bigger than 500k but no matter how rich ua, no one likes losing money

3 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by officialflex(f): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2017
whoisboj:
Let them do Autopsy so d truth will come out
But let's look at it from this way, davido has never really been a philanthropist, so wat if tagbo was mudered in d car when davido realized he wud jz loose 500k on a drinking competition (iPhone 8 300k + 200k)
I know he( davido) is bigger than 500k but no matter how rich ua, no one likes losing money
God will forgive you that is all i can say to you. God some people are out to destroy other people's image

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Poverty is a mental disease...just cos of 200k n ordinary iPhone 8,u sold ur liver....d guy na fool....a big fool
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by aniyphil: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
hay God! shocked

You reason like shiit!

I dey tell you ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by babamoha(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Atenue Long Throat
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:

If u frequent club houses u would know that it's a thing every celebrity does(drinking competition). So don't pin this one on him.

If he had not died and won the competition everyone including him would've been singing Davido's praise for having a benevolent heart.
2face and Wizkid did the same at one Hennessy artistry party like that.

Ah to think he was even concerned in getting him in his car and taking him to the hospital...
Davido is good abeg.. 70% of Nigerians won't do that for a party friend except a very close friend.

One of d major problem we have in this country is not taking responsibility for our own actions. We always try to blame someone else for everything.
Even if someone sleeps and didn't wake up d next morning, his family would still blame someone for it.
you're from the few sensible ones in this country

4 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by internationalman(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

I'm not implying anything. However I am very suspicious of his actions. There are many possiblilities here. He could be covering up for someone else, it could have been an unfortunate accident etc. Regardless the whole story is suspicious to me. That's just me undecided
it's ur opinion though, u re entitled to it.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Jakumo:
Regardless of whether or not this case of second-degree murder by Mr. Davido goes to trial or not, I must say that I am absolutely delighted to see this arrogant, vain, effeminate and boastful rich-man's son being questioned by police with respect to such a serious case as this.

Those found guilty of encouraging any person to drink alcohol to the point of intoxication and stupor, PARTICULARLY if financial rewards are offered to those who consume the most alcohol, can, and SHALL face criminal prosecution in the court of law, regardless of how famous, proud or wealthy the accused person or persons imagine themselves to be.

So, Mr. Davido, you pompous little pot-bellied, one-hit-wonder braggart, prepare to make the acquaintance of real life justice. At the very least, you and your crew of parasites with fake accents are being accused of playing a MAJOR role in a man's wrongful death, that was occasioned DIRECTLY by your personal exhortations for people to drink alcohol, that deadly poison, with reckless abandon. At worst, Mr. Turtle-Face Davido, you may be looking at second-degree murder charges, so you'd better start posting as many idiotic selfie pictures on your Twatter pages as you possibly can, while you are still at liberty to do so.

Wow all this long epistle bcus of DAVIDO?
Get a life he doesn't even know if you exist

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Wisedove(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Davido is a murderer
i wonder how you make it through your secondary school education with this quality of brain.

Despite the fact that the said eye witness tried to turn the table on Davido, the wise among us can clearly deduced that Davido don't want him to drive himself knowing fully that he is drunk yet Tagbo refused perhaps he's trying to safe his face and making it as if he is not drunk.
However, Davido now decide to get him into the car by some of his crew...... We all know how hard it is to convince a drunk friend to do something, they will tell you they are okay when they are actually not.

Bro, try to read and comprehend any news before you make any statement if only you must comment better still you can just remain silent and move on.

Note: I won't reply you if you quote me because you find it hard to think straight.

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by mechanics(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=61150193]who send am[/quote. I know for am.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by CDCEO001: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Hummm naija police! I wonder how the will handle this if true.

It reminds me of a guy they call "pikin" in owerri, he took 10 bottles of squad 5(some people say 8, 9, 11, 15 bottles).
He passed out in front of the shop where he took the drinks in the night, people gathered around him in the morning before the police arrival.
A man told the police to do something to save the guy first as he was still breathing, instead of looking for who to arrest first, the police gave the man a hot slap and put him in their bus, they tried to arrest people around, everyone took to their hills. They also arrested the shop owner that sold the squad, along with her sister, they stayed in the police for 2weeks...and i heard that the pikin guy died.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by emerged01(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Isaiah 5:22

Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine And valiant men in mixing strong drink,
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by andrew444(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Jakumo:
Regardless of whether or not this case of second-degree murder by Mr. Davido goes to trial or not, I must say that I am absolutely delighted to see this arrogant, vain, effeminate and boastful rich-man's son being questioned by police with respect to such a serious case as this.

Those found guilty of encouraging any person to drink alcohol to the point of intoxication and stupor, PARTICULARLY if financial rewards are offered to those who consume the most alcohol, can, and SHALL face criminal prosecution in the court of law, regardless of how famous, proud or wealthy the accused person or persons imagine themselves to be.

So, Mr. Davido, you pompous little pot-bellied, one-hit-wonder braggart, prepare to make the acquaintance of real life justice. At the very least, you and your crew of parasites with fake accents are being accused of playing a MAJOR role in a man's wrongful death, that was occasioned DIRECTLY by your personal exhortations for people to drink alcohol, that deadly poison, with reckless abandon. At worst, Mr. Turtle-Face Davido, you may be looking at second-degree murder charges, so you'd better start posting as many idiotic selfie pictures on your Twatter pages as you possibly can, while you are still at liberty to do so.

Even thou davido might be wrong,But all i see in you is a painful Hater,Get a life,Nobody is the cause of your misfortune

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Ajekuiya: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2017
kidap:
Davido honoured the invitation of Lagos Police Commissioner Edgal Imohimi yesterday when he showed up at the command headquarter to state his own version of the murder case.

An insider said just as Davido showed up for questioning, his manager, Asa Asika and workers were arrested by police and whisked to Area A Command in Bariga where they were briefly detained \.

An eyewitness who saw how the deceased died said Tagbo, Davido and others were playing a drinking game when he allegedly passed out.

The source said the drinking game idea started with Davido who promised to give a brand new iPhone 8 and N200,000 Naira to the winner.

Tagbo who was serious about winning the huge prize reportedly overdosed on alcohol and suffered liver damage.

The source however blamed Davido for watching the deceased as he drank himself until he passed out.

“After he passed out, I think…I don’t know what happened…the CCTV showed that Davido was asking him to come into his car but I think they he (Tagbo) didn’t want to enter into Davido’s car, then they forced him into his own car…then there was this blackout. Now they don’t want to tell us how he got to the hospital. That is the question. How did he get to the hospital? Because the police met his car and his body in the hospital with no one” – the eyewitness added

The witness said Davido has a serious case hanging on his neck as many people saw him while ordering his workers to bundle the deceased in his car.

http://news.nollyzone.com/police-arrest-davido-manager-workers-witness-claims-tagbo-died-drinking-game/

Various bloggers one tarnish this guy image sha, why not let police make there investigation public first, eye witness here and there, “tagbo” sef na Wetin e sabi chop kill am, tequila competition has always been there ever since dem born davido sef, but cos of 200k and iPhone 8, e wan drink so he fit win, no be only him drink na, so na him know, nobody fault that the boy died mehn, na ogogoro kill am.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by princy80(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Another case of suicide cool
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by suremanpatriot: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Drinking competition? You mean a young lad drank many litres of spirit to consume his liver jst for flimsy competition? Vices!!! Vices of stray youths without sense of discipline. See d result? undecided
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Ugosample(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
ugo147:
Oleri

What proof do u have that that's what really happened

Davido may have used him for his next sacrifice......u know the heads wizkid pounds in the illuminati are very good heads........but sha.......this guy no fresh at all........davido.....next time pound some correct fine heads.....so that u can catch up to wizkid

What is this one saying?
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by madridguy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
I know Tagbo will be somewhere crying for himself. Too much of everything is bad. So Tagbo as a guy cannot hustle for 200k and iPhone 8 for himself.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Ajekuiya: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Maybe he had nothing to do with it, but because he was in that vicinity at his managers pub, obviously all attention points to him. But tagbo died cos of 200k and iPhone 8 and Caroline Damjuma na him Sister, she fit buy 20for am, but for the sake of having fun and for davido instigating that level of fun(which is not a bad thing, it’s always be done like that) doesn’t make him the bad guy, whoever drove him to the hospital first is a Good Samaritan sef

Yoruba Addage: what kills you is what you know how to eat best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Tiwa Savage's Knees Got Fans Divided (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.