Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness (68933 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by josessybj: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
David ur dad need to call you to order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by bullabong(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Woly:
So na because of iPhone 8, and 200 thousand make am kill himself ..this small boy just dey misuse money anyhow .... Na wa oooooo
See as old man die for small pikin hand because of money. Shame on the Tagbo guy.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by bcbones: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Later FG will say alcohol is legal n blunt is illegal...smh..unable neva jasi
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by kayo80(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
ogtavia:
How come nobody is saying anything about his sister Caroline Danjuma who said her brother doesn't smoke or drink?...

She never said that. She said he doesn't take more than 5 shots of tequila.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Tvegas(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
whoisboj:
Let them do Autopsy so d truth will come out
But let's look at it from this way, davido has never really been a philanthropist, so wat if tagbo was mudered in d car when davido realized he wud jz loose 500k on a drinking competition (iPhone 8 300k + 200k)
I know he( davido) is bigger than 500k but no matter how rich ua, no one likes losing money

Jezzz see reasoning? this is very shallow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Jakumo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
andrew444:

Even thou davido might be wrong,But all i see in you is a painful Hater,Get a life,Nobody is the cause of your misfortune

Oga no fess. Na ya eye we dey look.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by snapatini(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let us see the CCTV video to clear all doubts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by madgoat(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Davido is a useless fellow. If he doesn't rot in prison after this i will quench cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by ogtavia(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
kayo80:

She never said that. She said he doesn't take more than 5 shots of tequila.
Really?? she said that...so she knows the specific amount of alcohol he takes...she must be a good sister....

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by ogtavia(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
madgoat:
Davido is a useless fellow. If he doesn't rot in prison after this i will quench cry
You are a mad goat..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by khristal87(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
See person dry like dis, e stil dey drink.....RIP sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by crisycent: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Quite true, but in any society Davido would have quite a case in his hands.

He could be accused of:

Murder (Not Guilty)

Manslaughter (Not Guilty)

Criminal negligence (quite likely)

Failing to report an incident / death (again quite likely).

If Davido wriggles free from this episode unscathed, believe me, he would surely grow from a boy to a man in no time.

It is unfortunate that it is something that has to do with "death" that makes people "grow".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by mekusking90: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Something must kill a man whether good or bad shocked shocked
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Davido, is a young boy who needs to be taught some lessons at home by elders about Nigeria. I remember during Abacha regime when Nigeria was having diplomatic problems with most developed countries, Unknown to Alaafin, somebody in his entourage included somebody's name for visa. This person was caught carrying drug. This time, Alaafin was fighting Abacha govt. Lawyers in UK who volunteered to defend the case was rejected by the drug career in the entourage citing that they are yorubas. He said he preferred Ibo lawyers (his tribal men). Chukwumerije was the minister of information as at that time . They were all involved in that embarrassment of the Alaafin , but the UK govt defended Alaafin .

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by kayo80(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tagbo was actually Caroline Danjuma's lover, not her brother.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Lomprico2: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I don't think you see the bigger picture. So let me break it down.

1. Tagbo came with his own car
2. Davido trying to force him into his (davidos) car shows that davido KNEW about his state after the alcohol consumption and also knew he (tagbo) was not fit to drive.
3. This would mean that a driver was designated for him most probably from davidos crew with davidos knowledge.
4. Tagbo and his car ended up at a hospital which further proves he did not drive himself there in his state.
5. Carolyn Danjuma said that THOSE who brought his body to the hospital all had their face caps pulled down over the faces so they would not be recognised. This shows that the hospital staff on duty have been asked about HOW his car and him ended up at the hospital and WHO came with him.
6. My earlier comment about davido being told of the complication probably met up with the driver and he accompanied them to the hospital after brainstorming on how to handle it confirms my number 5 submission above.
7. Immediately the news about tagbos death broke, davido would have immediately reported at the nearest police station to make his statement in advance but he did not even though he knew about his death already and only went on social media to type RIP tagbo. He should not have waited to be invited.

CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE AND REFUSAL TO REPORT AN INCIDENT.

Always try to see the bigger picture bro.

I get u but I dont think they would hold him for negligence, he did not drive tagbo for the fact that he even designated a driver to drive tagbo because he knew he was too drunk to drive shows David cared about his present state.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by seangy4konji: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
I repeat..the guy killed himself..why are they mentioning davidos namewas this adult forced to drink

bad belle will not make u people reason..if you join me for a party and drink till your liver failed,then i am at fault for paying for the drinks

Your brains must be shaking and let tagbo rest mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by seangy4konji: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
I hope you truly quench...The little the fulanis are sharing no reach all of us...Great Fela anikukulapo kuti for me..tell am say shrine still deh bubble ooo....
madgoat:
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by eagleonearth(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
wunmi590:
All because of 200k and Iphone 8, you just wasted your life, what happened to when their life theirs hope?

I had a conversation with a friend who was actually admitted to general hospital Lagos island, he told me he saw when they brought in tagbo's corpse around 5-6am.

He said tagbo was brought in with his own car, and his corpse was at the back of the car, so immediately they entered the general hospital, they abandoned the corpse and the car there, so some people were thinking may be they actually did that to quickly collect card first, so as to rush the corpse inside to be attended to, but later they discovered that those people brought another car that was parked outside and drove off, leaving his corpse and his car in general hospital compound.

So sad that davido's boys could be so heartless, that they can't even take proper care of his corpse, they were in a rush not to be implicated.

I think davido needs to be questioned more with his boys, am not hating, davido is one of my biggest artist, but he needs to face the law, if found guilty.
someone who I know also narrated to me how a guy died in a similar manner for a lesser prize even. I THINK davido implicated himself by offering him help of bringing the body to that hospital. Also it's because he is a celebrity who's identity can't be hidden otherwise, in such cases usually, everybody disappears leaving the victim to his fate.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by shegra58: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let them do Autopsy so d truth will come out
But let's look at it from this way, davido has never really been a philanthropist, so wat if tagbo was mudered in d car when davido realized he wud jz loose 500k on a drinking competition (iPhone 8 300k + 200k)
I know he( davido) is bigger than 500k but no matter how rich ua, no one likes losing money
Gerarahea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by owiko(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
"Tango who was serious about winning the huge prize reportedly overdosed on alcohol and suffered liver damage"
May God temper judgement with mercy if he actually died in active shekpeh competition
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by shegra58: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
wunmi590:
All because of 200k and Iphone 8, you just wasted your life, what happened to when their life theirs hope?

I had a conversation with a friend who was actually admitted to general hospital Lagos island, he told me he saw when they brought in tagbo's corpse around 5-6am.

He said tagbo was brought in with his own car, and his corpse was at the back of the car, so immediately they entered the general hospital, they abandoned the corpse and the car there, so some people were thinking may be they actually did that to quickly collect card first, so as to rush the corpse inside to be attended to, but later they discovered that those people brought another car that was parked outside and drove off, leaving his corpse and his car in general hospital compound.

So sad that davido's boys could be so heartless, that they can't even take proper care of his corpse, they were in a rush not to be implicated.

I think davido needs to be questioned more with his boys, am not hating, davido is one of my biggest artist, but he needs to face the law, if found guilty.
Tagbo is to be blamed for all this scenario as an adult you don't need to kill yourself for any price and Davido never forced him to take the drink they even try to take him down to the hospital and for the boys that leave his corps and run away anyone would have done the same because nobody would want to be implicated....If you must drink then you need to know your gauge!!

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by butterflyl1on: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lomprico2:

I get u but I dont think they would hold him for negligence, he did not drive tagbo for the fact that he even designated a driver to drive tagbo because he knew he was too drunk to drive shows David cared about his present state.

You still do not get it. The only thing that would save davidos ass would be if Tagbo was still alive by the time they got to the hospital and died in the hospital but if he died in the car on the way to the hospital then shit just got real because nobody reported at any police station even with that knowledge.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Fxwarrior: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
For you to drink you need to be well fed. This Tagbo dude looked like a skeleton and was probably a heavy smoker too. There must have been cummulative effects which his body couldn't bear.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Eazymoni2440: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Davido is a murderer

Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Fxwarrior: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
ogtavia:
You are a mad goat..

Lol. On top wetin. Ti mad gaan.
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by masteroguns(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
In Dj khalid voice.. ANODA ONE..
grin shocked shocked
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by oodua1stson: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
NairalandCS:
Just because of iPhone 8 and 200,000 ?

Poverty no good at all. lipsrsealed
the guy is from a very rich home.

Men do stupid things for fun
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Lomprico2: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You still do not get it. The only thing that would save davidos ass would be if Tagbo was still alive by the time they got to the hospital and died in the hospital but if he died in the car on the way to the hospital then shit just got real because nobody reported at any police station even with that knowledge.

Somebody drove tagbo, not davido! Its that person that police will quizz
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
crisycent:
Not taking sides, as an adult, you are responsible for your decisions. Sometimes I wonder why someone would want to be called alcohol champion? There's no fun in getting drunk/wasted.

Don't get this mixed up the issue is not who killed tagbo but what happened after wards ,: how would you feel if your friends abandoned your body ? Friends youbtook as brothers ? Not even to call family member to tell them what happened ? Haba ..buy think
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
DUDE KILLED HIMSELF, N0W IMPLICATING DAVIDO . .N.B. never roll with stupid people..rich or p0or. . p0verty doesnt means that ur self respect and contentment is shit. . died for iph0ne 8(overhyped and overpriced piece of shit) and just 200k . . m0ney wey n0 buy iphone x . . TSW
Re: Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
nurshah:

Don't get this mixed up the issue is not who killed tagbo but what happened after wards ,: how would you feel if your friends abandoned your body ? Friends youbtook as brothers ? Not even to call family member to tell them what happened ? Haba ..buy think
If a goat died in ur cust0dy, just kari d goat go h0spital and wait 4 police .. na dea u go kn0w how p0lice w0rks .. talkless of human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.