Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

40dogzz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40dogzz's Profile / 40dogzz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Business / Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mind u is first come, first serve. If u like see the post & say na 419 na, u ar on ur own. If i get five people is over coz the slot ar limited. The day i will recive mine & come 2 niaraland & write praise God for his blessings, then u will check my profile & hala. I repeat am not scamer & i will never be.
Business / Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by 40dogzz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Information is power. I have a contact that has been given 30 slots in Youwin funding. This means that u don't have 2 pass through all the stress like others, the contact am talking about is real, i have done mine. All u will do is to pay 50k naira for the business plan their consultant is going to write for u. Before u call me a scamer check my profile, no nairaland member has ever said i scamed anyone, u ar not going to give me the money, i will take u the office, it is a federal govt office & u will confirm the name of the contact very well before u pay. This is just a way of paying back to nairaland coz it has helped me alot. Am in Abuja, abuja people u ar lucky, if u ar not in abj sorry, coz of trust issue. This is very real, i can give u my international passport to hold untill we finsh everythin 2 show u ar very serious. Take charge of ur future. U can't get this info any where i bet u is whoat millions. call me on 08131976749 if u ar serious, if u don't live in abuja don't call, but if u can take flight or any means to abuja is ok. By next week the doors will be shut, u will thank me 4 this info not now.
Jokes Etc / Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by 40dogzz(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Most of them forming, they don't dime in their account & if u discover their background u will stuned. Fake life!
Travel / Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by 40dogzz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Geting candian visa is no beans oh. I got conect of u want 2 go canada, without apperance the price is 1.3 milloin naira, no money down but we will make agreement with a bank, if ur visa is out i get the money from the bank hope u understand? Ameriaca is 1 million non aprerance. france 700k & austrialia 900k @ll non apperance, am in abuja. If u ar not serious don't call me pls. 08131976749. I repeat u ar not droping a dime untill ur visa is out so take note. If u don't have money don't call coz that is the last price.
Sports / Re: The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo) by 40dogzz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
I had the fable tale when i was young. we ar fooled easily. That is how the they keep selling fake idea to us that there is hell fire. God told adam & eve, if u eat free this tree u will die.But the devil told the woman eat it u shall not die. And the bible said the wages of sin is death. so where is the hell fire? This doctrine of hell came out of paganism & adopted by the catholic church. Mattew 10:28 said fear not them who can kill the body but can not kill the soul but fear rather the one who can kill both body & soul in hell. The language eternal has been used many time in the bible e.g. jude 1:7 the lord said, remember sodom & gomorrah,& near by cities, whose people indulged in sexual immorality they suffer punishment of eternal fire. Does this mean that the holy land where this took place is still burnig till this day? The devil brought hell hell fire story so we should see God as a wicked father. lamentation 3:32~33 he may bring sorrow, but his love for us is sure & strong. He takes no pleasure in causing us pains. Am too wise now to belive crap they sell to a lot of people & the belive.
Politics / Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by 40dogzz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is God that is catching them, for 38yrs u have been cheating idoma people what do u expect? Nigerians ar getting wiser by the day. Change!!!
Business / Re: Be Made In 2015 by 40dogzz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Drop ur emails to gain finacial freedom 4 life.
Business / Be Made In 2015 by 40dogzz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Do u that network marketing has advantages over other biz? 1~U don't need over head cost to run it. 2~U have freedom to go to where ever u want, do what ever u want. U choose how & when u want 2 earn not waiting for the month to end before u earn. 3~U use other people's time & money to excel.4~U ar ur own boss, u own the biz.5~with the advant of the internet u can do the biz from anywhere. Do u know big firms ar into network marketing? Even a big telecom firm in nigeria is into it, so u think network marketing is not 4 u think again. I want to introduce first online school where u learn & earn. The earnig potential in the biz is very huge, only is u take action. Robert kiyosaki said internet marketing is the biz of the 21st century. Thier office is in ogun state. If u want 2 be independent from now on, send me an e~mail via petmore54@mail.com with the subject biz info, so i can send u the info.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by 40dogzz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
The problem with Nigerian youths is that if the see opportunity they will refuse 2 use it. I have being posting a new biz that does not take ur time on biz section, just taking to 4 people, to register then encourage ur down line to do same. In no time every 1 will make big money. But people refuse 2 register. Do u know that network marketing has produced more millionaires than any other biz? check out it's advantage & compare it with mortal brick biz. 1~u don't need a shop. 2~u don't need over head expenses.3~u don't 9~5 time. 4~u use other peoples time & money 2 succed.5~with the leverage of info tech the sky is ur limit. This is the first online sch where u learn & earn. If u want 2 be rich in 2015 just send me ur e~mail via petmore54@gmail.com with subject online sch info.

1 Like

Family / Re: I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta by 40dogzz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Women has been our problem ever since the creation of this world. Eve, jezzeble, diliala. Woman is also the caurse of terrorism. The problem is that we men can't do without them.
Politics / Re: MEND Denies Any Links With APC, Restates Support For Buhari by 40dogzz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Any body that want Gej back is clueless. Is it no his late boss from the north that brought about amesty? Sentiment is our major issue in Nigeria. I believe if buhari gets power, niger delta region will be better 4 it. I also belive that ur close person can not help, but the person u ar not closed 2 will help u.

1 Like

Politics / Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by 40dogzz(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Some people just post things that ar very funny. my take is that kano & lagos has a large population compared to the south south people shouting about. If Apc can win these 2 state, in the north for sure Apc has upper hand then middle belt Apc will split votes. I meet igbo people every day that complain tha Gej did'nt do anything so there will split, so i belive buhari will will.
Business / A Business Where U Learn & Earn. by 40dogzz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Who says nothing good can not come out of Nigeria? we ar 1 of the most creative & smartest people on earth. 1 of the fastest growing company in the world is called uber, a moble app which makes it possible to call a "taxi." The taxi makes money, uber take a commission, also do the billing. Uber has no assets, just some computer services, uber is now valued @ more than 40billion usd. They ar now more valuable than anglo America which is 1 of the largest mining companies in the world ,this company has been around 4 more than 100yrs, employs tens of thousnads of people. Imagine uber does not own a cell phone network on which their services operate. who would have imagined that some1 can come along & change a service as simple as geting a texi? This is the leverage of technology. Robert kiyosaki said that 21st belongs 2 tech gigs. I will send u a free link on how to gain fiancial freedom. This is real wealth cration, u will thank me later 4 sharing this info. pls drop ur emails 4 this wonderful info.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by 40dogzz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
A man took a lady 2 his house, they both had sex after taking peper soup & drink. The lady started shouting, man u must pay. she called police 4 the man, he asked police e sweet me e sweet her who go pay? The police laughed & the closed the case.
Business / Re: What Can A Nigeria Sell On Ebay by 40dogzz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nice idea. I wanted 2 go into it also. But what about shiping? u have 2 do ur findings well. U can also do finding about drop shiping
Foreign Affairs / Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by 40dogzz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Common fade enter space. We have our own problems. we & oyibos where vote for them be brothers?coz we the pity them, if them no take time, i go just tell isreal make them unlish small artilary 4 them.
Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan by 40dogzz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Men the yan ehwu ma the cough! Gej, yes u did'nt pay salary, we will rember u, u ar corrupt we will remeber u, u ar selfish we will also remeber, faget.
Travel / Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by 40dogzz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is to show that life is vanity upon vanity.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Owes 70,000 Workers Three-month Salaries by 40dogzz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is only in Nigeria this kind of thing can happen na. we always look like fools instead of 2 act. Apc warm up jor make we commot that otuloke from office wey no sabi em left from him right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.