Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

40dogzz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40dogzz's Profile / 40dogzz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Good news. I got a phone call today that youwin will still countine, a guy from ministry of fianance gave me this info. So just drop the fear that gmb will scrap it. Am so happy coz, niggez will soon be trail blazers.

1 Like

Business / Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by 40dogzz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
pls how much is the registration? pls send details to petmore54@gmail.com
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls, i will like to know if buhari will scrap youwin if he takes power in may.
Politics / Re: Nigerians Wait For Election Result – In Pictures by 40dogzz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
iyeah, sorry eh, money can't buy everything PDP.
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by 40dogzz(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Zaikon:
thanks bro, that's a gud point.
Na una get time the answer dullinus.
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by 40dogzz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
If am gmb if i just enter power any millitant that just cough, i will level that area period.
Politics / Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by 40dogzz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
genearts:
Gani adams couldn't even give GEJ 100 votes in his polling unit after promising 20 million votes. LMMMAAAAAOOOO
O boy eh. Them say him go buy range rover with the blood money wey PDP give am, & him not fit deliver, see 1 chance this mugu PDP just the enter.
Politics / Re: Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) by 40dogzz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
opyzy:
Amaechi cool down OK? No amount of irregularities will make GMB lose wink
Advocte 4 change ar sweeping polls any how
Business / Re: How To Access Cbn's N220 Billion Development Fund by 40dogzz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
amadu777:

Please keep us posted

I wonder y CBN doesn't pay direct ?
Lets tell ourselves the truth, this govt is not ready for smes, is just lip service. If u don't have connect u can't get it. I laugh when i said i have connect in youwin & some people said am a lier. No be 9ja again?
Agriculture / Re: See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) by 40dogzz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ma guy u ar too correct, a public speaker once say, u should build urself on value instead of money. 1ce ur value is known, money will follow u. U have to be good in something if not u fall 4 anything.
Business / Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by 40dogzz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
This govt lack smart advicers, why must he leave it late? If they where serious it would have been done way back, lip service govt.
Business / Re: Bales Bales Bales. Uk Bales In Secondhand Çlothings by 40dogzz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
where ar the pix?
Business / Re: I Think Fruit Business Is Very Lucrative by 40dogzz(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2015
u ar on track, i have been thinking of it too. friuts ar very cheap in the north, there is enough orenges in benue. This biz is the bomb, but u have to package it well to be different from other & attract market value.
Business / Re: How To Access Cbn's N220 Billion Development Fund by 40dogzz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
two head is better than 1, even the bible said so. If any1 can parter with me lets see how we can brain storm & access this loan. Ladies u ar also welcome coz u people have the upper hand here. u can send me email petmore54@gmail.com, am in abuja. Am have passion 4 agric & food but ur ideas ar also welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Why? by 40dogzz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
coz they ar very greedy.
Webmasters / Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by 40dogzz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls send me the info cute vic to petmore54@gmail.com
Business / Re: How To Access Cbn's N220 Billion Development Fund by 40dogzz(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
u guys ar saying good initiative, do u think is easy like that. Pls i give me more details.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Software Developers Could Save Nigeria After Oil - Mark Essien by 40dogzz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nough said man! If u want 2 talk they will tell u resource control. Imagine malaysia does not have the amount of oil we have, but their gdp is bigger than ours. I always say the americans don't have play mate, coz their biz modle is just too great. E.g Apple, micro soft, oracle, facebook, google, snapchart, twitter & more. Half of africans gdp is apple's worth. They ar worth more than exonn oil. Malaysia have a mlm company that generates 1billion usd a year. why can't nigeria has it's own? Immagine the wealth it will create for Nigerians.
Business / Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by 40dogzz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
larytyy:
Please i need a good one. Thanks
send me an email petmore54@gmail.com i will send u info on the first online school that pays u as u learn u earn.
Business / Re: Seneca Institute Indiana by 40dogzz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
aceblaizer:

they only collect acceptance and application togeda and they send you i20 in return.no age limit
so how do i start pls? I have interest. pls send me details to petmore54@gmail.com
Business / Re: Seneca Institute Indiana by 40dogzz(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
How much will everything cost? 6 months prog & all?
Business / Re: Network Marketers And Aspiring Network Marketers...#enter Here!! by 40dogzz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
People don't like mlm coz of they want 2 contiue the rat race of being poor. I always say no biz can equate itself to mlm biz model in the world. Is only a few that have finacial education. join me in the first online school that pays u as u learn u earn, the school fees is just 4000 but the financial education is mind blowing, u will be given a biz certficate after ur exams, cash & revolution. www.lifeskillonlinebiz.com , email me petmore54@gmail.com for the full compensation paln.
Religion / Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by 40dogzz(m): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2015
The bible says my people die coz of ignorance. People don't do research they just swallow everything they hear. First of all the doctrine of hell was fabricated by the devil & the catholic church bought the silly idea. The catholic church has been selling nasty ideas to people. ok, is pagatory in the bible? The man martin luter that broke from the catholic did not agree with most of their claims that is why he went his way. Hell fire doctrine was brought from paganism. what about chritmas & easter? My people do finding before u belive crap. They ar many verse in the bible that discredit this hell fire thing. God said he will distroy soldom & gomorah with everlasting fire, is that fire still burning till now?

1 Like

Business / Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by 40dogzz(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
biztycoons:
Pls people I want to know if helping hands international are real or scam....they are into network marketing
Thanks All for your contributions.
Ma guy flee @t once, coz these guyz ar big scam. Do u know why? they don't product to sell, they only collect registration money of 6600 from u & u ar on ur own. As am taking to u now my 20k is hanging there. They will tell u that they ar charity organization, but they have nothing 2 show 4 it. But i have good news for u i am in a very nice 1, the first online biz sch that pays u & u earn as well. U see nobody that don't like knowledge so it sells like wild fire. Just hit me with an email petmore54@gmail.com so i can send u the info & the compensation plan is very thight also.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by 40dogzz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
justhelp:
I just wonder what business or internet earning can one venture into without displeasing others, i mean on part time, I have a personal system with at least 10 hours internet services everyday, am not an internet guru but i believe they are thousand here on Nairaland please i need people with experience in internet earning. Thanks
Oh, good news just send email to petmore54@gmail.com so i can send u info on the first online biz sch that pays u & u also learn what schs don't teach u. Knowledge & cash revolution.
Business / Re: Any Advertisement Agent? by 40dogzz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
femoint007:
Is there any advertisement agent in the house?,pls drop ur contact or email oluwatuyioluwafemi@yahoo.com
ok, just send me email, petmore54@gmail.com, ur ads will be blasted to social networks like facebook, linkin, google + & twitter, with massive leads.
Business / Re: Help This Young University Graduate Make At Least 1k Daily On The Internet. by 40dogzz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Simba0806:
He is a university graduate with a deep knowledge in computer applications like MS word. He stays online at least 3 hours daily surfing for job info. Pls, can anyone here introduce him to any genuine thing he can do online from home on his computer that will fetch him about 1k daily.
send me an email to petmore54@gmail.com with a subject biz info for an info to will lead u to financial freedoom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.