Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

40dogzz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40dogzz's Profile / 40dogzz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Business / Re: Get Real Traffic From Facebook by 40dogzz(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2015
I have interest how do i go about it? I need traffic like mad...
Romance / Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by 40dogzz(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2015
my guy no risk no gain. If u lov her u have 2 prove it just like she said. My girlfriend finished from unimed & i go there to visit her. The sch is safe sha...
Business / Re: How Genuine Is Etisalat Easybiz Universal Network Marketing? by 40dogzz(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2015
yeah is very real, some1 told me about it & even wanted to register me. we ar into another network together i mean the person that wanted register me.
Religion / Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by 40dogzz(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2015
The real issue is that, most churches of today ar scam. Have u ever gone to a chruch to seek 4 help? u see their actions ar they christ like? why will church build schs & collect huge amount of money for sch fees? what about the children of the poor: ar they not made by the 1 God we all serve? we christians don't like ourselves, we just go to church to do eye service. christians during paul & peters time gethered people of the church, they sold their thing & gave to those that were lacking. why will a pastors be flying in private jet & others will be hungry? Fela said it @ll na pastor house clean pass. All na scam as far as i know....
Travel / Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by 40dogzz(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2015
J town is the illest. kd too is cool.
Business / Re: What Do Think Of Network Marketing by 40dogzz(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
Is a very cool biz. If u give it ur time u will be smilling @ll day. u can send me an email so i can send u the details of the first online school that pays u as u learn u earn also. Petmore54@gmail.com
Business / Re: Throwback On The Remains Of The Biggest Market In West Africa by 40dogzz(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2015
Jay town's finest. The birth place of my oreintation. The weather, the baff ups, the correct nigiz & chichs, the lifestyle, the natural land scape, it is like yankee. Uj gon na die. I love jay, is still the best place to chill 4 real...
Business / Re: How To Make 80,000 To 300,000 Monthly From Importation Business by 40dogzz(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
petmore54@gmail.com
Adverts / Re: # by 40dogzz(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2015
Don't worry urself send me an email petmore54@gmail.com
Business / Re: Online Importing From China by 40dogzz(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2015
Some guys claims that they have good site that u can buy thing from very cheap, i mean new things like phones & laptops but the manual is 3k. U can send me an email to send u their mail they sent me. I don't know if it is real, but they is no harm in trying. I don't have cash i would have ordered. My email is petmore54@gmail.com if u want to give it a try. They ar in lagos, if u ar in lag u can meet them 1 on 1.
Politics / Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by 40dogzz(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
If u don't know by now that nnpc is full with stinking corupption then u ar leaving a fairytale life.
Politics / Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by 40dogzz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool
u ar a lost clan, let me tell u. Edo boyz don't like other nija deltans like ph, rivers, beyelsa. Make him show himself 4 edo him go know whats up. Don't be decived who will fight 4 him?
Business / Re: Meet Obi Okeke, Nigerian Who Provides Floyd Mayweather With His Luxury Cars by 40dogzz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nija i hail tee. why won't south africans hate u. not only sa that hates nigerians, when we where in malay they hating naija guys especially if they know u r going out with their ckicks.
Business / Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by 40dogzz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
If u want financial freedom send email to petmore54@yahoo.com, u will become a business owner with just rgistration #4000 naira the school fees in first online school that pays u as u learn.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 40dogzz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir,
Sure it will move in abuja well. With 60,000 you can start as well.
Thank you.
Thanks ma. pls how can i contact u?
Agriculture / Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 40dogzz(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
I asked u a question madam u don't want to reply. Then why did u want to share? Nairaland forum was born to share.
Agriculture / Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 40dogzz(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nice job i most say. pls will this biz move in abuja well? And can 1 start with 60,000 thousand naira?

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by 40dogzz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
On the real, this guy is just so great. Even robbers he met on the way dashed him money, people ar dashing this guy cash & rides. He passed my area gwarinpa today. He has created record.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
I can see some people here with phds, coz i came with an info & players haters on board keep hating. 4 ur info the organization's office is in a govt's office, where there is nigeria immigration service & trade & investment ministry.I guess some people now know where am talking about.so am asking how can scam thrive there? Some people ar so ignorant. 1 ignorant man said a claimed a malay biz man, am not blowing trumpet, but i have ties there coz i went 4 real deal. use my e~mail address & go to facebook & check if am a scammer. You did'nt investigate well u start calling some1 a scammer. I did'nt tell any1 to pay to my bank account. I have never scammed & no1 will ever say i have scammed him or her.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
strigger:

He talks like a dog eater! Or the dog itself. He is falling his own hands and not ours. He is surely not one of us
Fallin what? did i beg u to sing me song of praises? Get lost.
Business / Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by 40dogzz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Method man voiced, WuTang till they bury him, am voicing mlm till they bury me! Nice write up bro, mlm is still the best biz model in the world. Every 1 is a winner. 1 of the advantage of mlm that i love is financial freedom.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
bamistol:

40dogzz, are u mentally sound. Have responded to all your scamming posts since?
U are the one that is so daft with all your scam. You will soon be arrested.
yes am not ok. yes i want arrest. Track me with my control, am still wating the wise 1.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
bamistol:

Why not stop your criticism of Goodluck Jonathan. Fighting corruption is a combined efforts.
Pls DONT criticize any leader here.
U ar so daft. 4 ur notice the orgnization was set up by the govt in other to help raise enterpreurs in Nigeria, so buhari oh gej anything goes. Ignorance is bliss.
Politics / Re: FG Gets $48billions(#9.6trillions) From Shell As Royalty Between 2010-2014. by 40dogzz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
rottennaija:
This is a good story, but we need your source to verify
Don't be ignorant, we ar in the info age. Many info i have seen on this platform turns @t to be real.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=oceanwhale4u post=32683444]With all due respect i personally will unveil this information about 40dogzz,here is his GSM NUMBER(petmore54@gmail.com, 08131767649. currently he is Unemployed but feels he can get rich at the expense of doping people through his g-mail, this may sound disgusting but many awardees have warned him to resist from such attitudes, yet he is obdurate in taking advice from people and because we are getting rid of Scammers and touts on this thread whom from all indicationu call me a scammer have u called me before we met & i scammed u? U talk u so lame.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
well lets see who will have the last laugh, is @ll good. Some can't get info & ar not happy. U say am a scamer, u ar on ur own. I promised to display my contact for sure i will 1 day & some people will be put to shame.
Culture / Re: Nigerian Doll Created By Taofik Okoya Now Outselling White Dolls Barbie by 40dogzz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
we keep shouting oil that few people ar enjoying. Nigeria is too bless.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
xdream:

I have already challenged him in the other trend to comment with his personal data, but he refused.

By now, he would have learnt a lesson.
U ar a real dum fool, do u think i beg people 4 anything? u ar calling me a scamer, am not ur level coz u don't style. Have i ever dup u? where did i go wrong? saying youwin will countine.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
chukwuka12:

You are talking to a millionaire oh.... take it easy....
I think all u should be doing is trying to redeem yourself, cuz u hav given ur self a bad image here...
80% of d people here are already millionaires, so address people witth respect.
Most importantly I think u should consider opening your own thread, so that those interested can folo u.... but on this thread constructive criticism or contribution is all that is needed

Pls be guided
u talked about spoiling of name, na where we know from?
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
chukwuka12:

You are talking to a millionaire oh.... take it easy....
I think all u should be doing is trying to redeem yourself, cuz u hav given ur self a bad image here...
80% of d people here are already millionaires, so address people witth respect.
Most importantly I think u should consider opening your own thread, so that those interested can folo u.... but on this thread constructive criticism or contribution is all that is needed

Pls be guided
O u ar a millionaire? u want me to bow down to a niggi that breath thesame air like me? Am affilated with the best & they is no contest.
Business / Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
xdream:

You again

Same you claimed that you have someone in Abuja that would accept 50k from YouWiN! 4 applicants in order to shortlist them among the final winners.

If the government get hold of you...

You have been warned!!!
Sorry, sir am so afraid, see ignorant akpako like u, if u like go & report me to FBI.
Business / Youwin, Moving Ahead by 40dogzz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
I just got an info from a reliable source that youwin will countine, so, niggiz drop ur fears, celebrate & pop bottles. Big game popinz.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.