Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 (800 Views)

How To Track A Stolen TECNO Or Infinix Phone / Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by kingxsamz(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Guys please I really need your help with deciding which phone to buy.
I was thinking of buying the Infinix note 3,but then note 4 popped up in my head and i'm really confused about which one to buy...
And I noticed that currently the note 3(49k) and note 4(53k) are almost the same price on jumia.
Please tell me the one you think I should buy... (note3) or (note4)
Thanks.smiley
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by Alphaman007: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2017
kingxsamz:
Guys please I really need your help with deciding which phone to buy.
I was thinking of buying the Infinix note 3,but then note 4 popped up in my head and i'm really confused about which one to buy...
And I noticed that currently the note 3(49k) and note 4(53k) are almost the same price on jumia.
Please tell me the one you think I should buy... (note3) or (note4)
Thanks.smiley
why don't you get the note 4 pro
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by Mikeshiangala(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2017
While it’s usual to expect a successor to a phone to come in with massive improvements in terms of hardware specs and features, you might be disappointed with what Infinix Note 4 brings to the table when compared to the Note 3. Of course, there are a few tweaks here and there, but honestly, they might not be worth the upgrade.
The best question here would be amongst infinix note 4 vs tecno camon cx I think wink

For starters, the new Infinix Note 4 has a much better design that features a stunning metallic-like body with a removable plastic back, but the Note 3 doesn’t disappoint on this front either. The latter also comes with a beautiful design featuring an all-metal unibody with a non-removable back panel, however, the Note 4 feels more premium than its predecessor.
Both phones have a fast fingerprint scanner, but the Note 4 has it mounted on the front while the Note 3 has it on the back panel, just below the main camera. In terms of connectivity, the former supports 4G LTE while the latter has 3G. If you want 4G connectivity on the Note 3, you’ll have to opt for the Pro version, which also comes with a better 3GB RAM.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by kingxsamz(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Alphaman007:
why don't you get the note 4 pro

I'd have loved to but I don't have the amount of money to buy it...
I can wait till I get the money but I need a phone now, being that I just misplaced the phone I was using.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by Alphaman007: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

I'd have loved to but I don't have the amount of money to buy it...
I can wait till I get the money but I need a phone now, being that I just misplaced the phone I was using.
you should go for the note 4 then or Camon cx if you're a camera freak... I'm in same dilemma too but mine is between note 4 and Camon cx
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by kingxsamz(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
While it’s usual to expect a successor to a phone to come in with massive improvements in terms of hardware specs and features, you might be disappointed with what Infinix Note 4 brings to the table when compared to the Note 3. Of course, there are a few tweaks here and there, but honestly, they might not be worth the upgrade.
The best question here would be amongst infinix note 4 vs tecno camon cx I think wink

For starters, the new Infinix Note 4 has a much better design that features a stunning metallic-like body with a removable plastic back, but the Note 3 doesn’t disappoint on this front either. The latter also comes with a beautiful design featuring an all-metal unibody with a non-removable back panel, however, the Note 4 feels more premium than its predecessor.
Both phones have a fast fingerprint scanner, but the Note 4 has it mounted on the front while the Note 3 has it on the back panel, just below the main camera. In terms of connectivity, the former supports 4G LTE while the latter has 3G. If you want 4G connectivity on the Note 3, you’ll have to opt for the Pro version, which also comes with a better 3GB RAM.

thankssmiley..
But I heard the note3 pro is rare these days..is it true?
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by kingxsamz(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Alphaman007:
you should go for the note 4 then or Camon cx if you're a camera freak... I'm in same dilemma too but mine is between note 4 and Camon cx

ok, but due to the problems my camon c9 gave me, that has discouraged me from buying any techno phone
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by Alphaman007: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

ok, but due to the problems my camon c9 gave me, that has discouraged me from buying any techno phone
what problem??
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by kingxsamz(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Alphaman007:
what problem??

charging problem...
It takes about 9hours to charge...and most times it just stops at a particular percent while it's charging and never increases
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by Alphaman007: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

charging problem...
It takes about 9hours to charge...and most times it just stops at a particular percent while it's charging and never increases
lol I was planning to get the Camon cx, seems ill have to change my mind.....I'll go for the note 4
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by kingxsamz(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Alphaman007:
lol I was planning to get the Camon cx, seems ill have to change my mind.....I'll go for the note 4

lol...techno phones are fvcked up..
I can't buy any techno phone again...
But I think I might have to go for the note3 because of its battery and screen size...and I heard it's possible to enable the 4g feature on note 3
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by Alphaman007: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

lol...techno phones are fvcked up..
I can't buy any techno phone again...
But I think I might have to go for the note3 because of its battery and screen size...and I heard it's possible to enable the 4g feature on note 3
don't really know about that.. Why don't you go for the note 3 pro... Its 4G enabled
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by kingxsamz(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Alphaman007:
don't really know about that.. Why don't you go for the note 3 pro... Its 4G enabled

I'd love to..but the phone is rare...

Let me check jumia
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by Alphaman007: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

Let me check jumia
aii
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by Mikeshiangala(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
yeah...thats true
kingxsamz:

thankssmiley..
But I heard the note3 pro is rare these days..is it true?
Re: Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Note 4 by walemoney007(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

Let me check jumia
it's just a matter of time,you won't be able to buy any new infinix note3 cause they have stop manufacturing new ones cause of note4

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo K320t With Dual Cameras Launched: Price & Specifications / For Sale: Smart Watch / Tecno L9plus Update Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.