Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Tecno L9plus Update Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9plus Update Issue (801 Views)

5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too / Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process / Tecno L9plus Vs Infinix Note 3pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L9plus Update Issue by Emagha(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2018
Hello happy Sunday, please has anyone experienced his/her battery no longer lasting as before after the latest update?
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by REB3L(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2018
Emagha:
Hello happy Sunday, please has anyone experienced his/her battery no longer lasting as before after the latest update?

An update is just like buying a new phone. You have to charge your phone for long in order to calibrate the battery.
Try draining the battery and charging to a 100. Should be good to go.
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by Ay92(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2018
I thought I am the only one o, even the fast charge is no longer working
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by Ennyholar: 10:00pm On May 13, 2018
Backup and factory reset.
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by Emagha(m): 1:56am On May 14, 2018
Ay92:

yes exactly
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by xpensivealex(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2018
After updating my phone still remain on NOUgat instead of Oreo.what might be the cause?
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:25pm On May 14, 2018
xpensivealex:
After updating my phone still remain on NOUgat instead of Oreo.what might be the cause?
The update was not for 8.0. @xpensivealex
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:26pm On May 14, 2018
Emagha:
Hi @Emagha How fast does it drain? Does it charge up normally? A Factory Data Reset can fix this issue.
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
Ay92:
Hello @Ay92 Have you tried using another charger? Try replacing your USB Cord.
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by Ay92(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Ay92 Have you tried using another charger? Try replacing your USB Cord.
I've tried various USB cables with the original charger, but no difference
Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by sureinfo: 3:30am On May 15, 2018
Ay92:

take your device to Carl care then

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9plus Update Issue by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:20pm On May 19, 2018
Ay92:

Okay. @Ay92 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Connect Your Phone To Your PC Through Xender / Night Plan For MTN, GLO, Airtel & 9mobile |subscription Code, Data Volume / Please Help: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T230 Wahala..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.