Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? (6736 Views)

Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by exlinkleads(f): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerians thought they are the only ones with big back side, especially the Yorubas..lol. But guess what, you guys are still learning were South Africans dey...lol I meant no disrespect anyway but damnnnnnn.

This is what I call "earthing wey pot" according to the late Sam Loco Efe.

And to imagine that this is natural and without going under the knife to implant what ever they implant this days in advance world, makes it even more attractive. I think am imagining something..lol.

Which will you prefer guys? Left or Right?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/checkout-this-south-african-plus-size.html

Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2017
None.

Thanks... smiley

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
I'll die a virgin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2017
CC. Hhenry
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Lalas247(f): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2017
shocked lefulefu sad
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by happybee: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Jisos is Lord grin
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by cristianisraeli: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2017
exlinkleads:
Nigerians thought they are the only ones with big back side, especially the Yorubas..lol. But guess what, you guys are still learning were South Africans dey...lol I meant no disrespect anyway but damnnnnnn.

This is what I call "earthing wey pot" according to the late Sam Loco Efe.

And to imagine that this is natural and without going under the knife to implant what ever they implant this days in advance world, makes it even more attractive. I think am imagining something..lol.

Which will you prefer guys? Left or Right?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/checkout-this-south-african-plus-size.html

both of them

thats how much i love ladies behind..lol
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
number one I don't like short girls if u short come fat na doublewahala be dat
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zechariah was a man :O ... the devil is a lie cheesy
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by iamJ(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
the one on the left lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if u must be big, let ur curves be arranged grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by muller101(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
See ass like hydro dam

1 Like

Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin None. I love thick girls not this size.
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Skain(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
The one on by the left. other one is too much for me.
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by czarina(f): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Soberdrunk abi wetin be ur name... Coman see your food.
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
ikeme funa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one by the right can be likened to a parasol
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by soberdrunk(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
czarina:
Soberdrunk abi wetin be ur name... Coman see your food.

I would love to agree with you but i believe 'strongly' in "balanced diet", all i see is 'quality rice' and i am not sure if there is 'stew' angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by czarina(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

I would love to agree with you but i believe 'strongly' in "balanced diet", all i see is 'quality rice' and i am not sure if there is 'stew' angry
lol... Balanced kwa..too much sauce already.
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Hhenryy: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
CC. Hhenry
Bros, you dey here? actually i prefer the one on the left.
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by bayocanny: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Heavy duty
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by FisifunKododada: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blood of python! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by Kobicove(m): 1:34am On Oct 07, 2017
My my, my shocked
Re: Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer? by SATANlST: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
ovoko

(1) (Reply)

Guys Prescribe Good Condom For Me / Which of These Unpopular Opinions Do You Agree With? Share Yours / My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.