Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister (16491 Views)

The Benefits And Side Effect Of Eating Bush Meat / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
The conspiracy is more sinister than merely stopping bush meat.

They racist white devils whose agenda our health minister seems compelled to follow, wanna get us to become infertile, using toxic medication to treat these hoax diseases.

Those who have ears let them hear.
Critiker:
I am beginning to believe that, there is grand conspiracy to stop us from eating bush meat "the best and cleanest meat" to eat.
before, it was Ebola! that bush meats are the cause of Ebola virus. Second, they said it was rats that cause wetin be the sickness name again
Now, na monkey and bush meats they cause Chicken-pus/monkey-pus

For records, my dad was a hunter and, we were fed with all kinda bush meats till we grew up. We equally set traps those days for bush meat, and, they ended up catching bush meat. sometimes we met them dead, gotten rotten. yet, we ate them like that
the big question is: why is it that we never caught any chicken-pus or sicknesses?

the plan to stop us from eating bush meat will never work
Re: Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister by manci(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
as a Muslim I don't need to be told this this is why as a Muslim you have to thank God because what ever forbidden to us have great disadvantage to us so what ever scientist or Healths professionals will tell us Qur'an already taught us though I will say thank to the Heath Minister at list the advice will be useful to non Muslim .
Re: Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister by EgusiShankly: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
..."he noted that Monkeypox was milder and had no record of mortality".

.. "this is coming after the outbreak of Monkeypox disease in Bayelsa which has claimed the lives of eleven people".

is this contradicting?
Re: Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister by poksmahn(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
adriftonmemories:

You haff kee me cheesy cheesy grin

Been a while I laughed so hard angry
Thanks
you're welcome
Re: Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister by KingSango(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
"Stop eating dead animals?"
Well it is gonna be kind of challenging trying to take a bite out of some cattle whilst they are grazing don't you think?

It is nonsense !

Yesterday AIDS,
today Ebola, Lassa Fever, monkeypox
Tomorrow gorrillapox?

It is amazing how our ancestors managed to get through millions of years without any deadly disease wiping them out. Yet white devils arrives and after thousands of years of murderous genocide, their new past-time is trying to save us from disease that mainly only affects us.

Another disease discovered for us by our friendly white racist devils who has spent thousands of years trying to wipe us out and have yet to apologise to us their genocide.

Follow advice of white devils at your peril.

Abeg enjoy your bushmeat wella!

Can't wait to sample some good Nigerian cook dish of bush meat. tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease / Goko Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases. / 3 Most Dangerous Ways To Prepare Your Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.