Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Vet Animal Doctor (birds) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Vet Animal Doctor (birds) (472 Views)

Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vet Animal Doctor (birds) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2017
my name is Mr Felix, I'm a farmer & an entrepreneur. recently I made my research on the Internet about people engaging in farming , majorly poultry business and I found out that the question frequently asked on the most articles are 1: how to start a poultry business 2: how to successfully rear a day old chicks /broilers / Cockrell / turkey /pullets & so on 3: how to set up your poultry in order to have am adiquate production. 4: treatments schedule starting from a day old. 5: how to treat gumboro virus 6: how to know if your chicks are healthy 7: how to control room temperature for your chicks & when you stop heating the room. 8: how to fight bacteria arthritis / coccidiosis/ vitamins deficiency & more. 9:how to stabilize the wait of thew chicks & how how to how to have good production of eggs in layers 10: finally when to sell your birds / where to sell/ how how to get contracts selling your birds @ a reasonable price & so on All this that I know are Are the major Concern of farmers that are new in the business & the inexperienced ones. to know about all this , I can be contacted to book an appointment with me to your farm/ for hire or for orientation on this platform: email: Oliverbadoo82@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adolescent Male Brindle Boerboel Needed / Adult Female Lhasa For Sale / Adorable 8weeks Old Lhasa Pups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.