Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them (35725 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by nairalaila: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Stephen Atanga aka Don Little, the popular Ghanaian actor who sat for an interview with Agyenkwa FM, disclosed that he has forgiven his parents for throwing him away when he was born.

Don Little who revealed that he was part of the seven children of his parents, revealed that he was thrown away because he was very short while his other six sisters all had heights which were normal.

The actor who disclosed that his parents felt he was not worthy to be their son, said his parents took him to town one day and never returned with him. Don Little who disclosed that he recently received a call from his parent,  added that his other six sisters who also forgot about him have also tried reaching out to him since he became a little popular.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/17/ive-forgiven-my-parents-for-throwing-me-away-when-i-was-born-don-little-video/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by tukdi: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2019
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by kheny12(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2019
some parent's are not worthy to be called parents,because he's a dwarf they threw him out and now they are begging him because he's now a celebrity.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2019
So Ghana get their own version of Aki or Paw paw. Sorry little man. To forgive is divine. Weldone.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Trust me man, without them throwing you away, you wouldn't have been popular.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by itspzpics(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Hmm life
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by superior1: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2019
I can't imagine the agony he must have felt.

Forgiveness makes life more joyful

10 Likes

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Josh2x: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Forgive what
If u go back they will finish d small money u hv made
Then they will carry u to mars this time and not come back with u grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Wow, what a kind hearted young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2019
To Don Little :TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE....

To the parent: NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Fuckyoumod: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
you just might be very correct man.... "The 12 sons of Jacob" the story of Joseph and his brothers comes to mind.
God so programmed it that Joseph was sold into his destiny of greatness By his own flesh and blood... It was Gods doing.

If this little man was allowed to be with them, they would have killed his destiny.

Sorry man.. Its up to you to forgive or not I believe its not my call....

3 Likes

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You get sense bro

2 Likes

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by engrjacuzzi: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2019
forgiveness is a rare gift, not every man has such gift. to forgive is Divine.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Adebowale89(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2019
you should appreciate them for throwing you away. destiny dictate for them unconsciously, no parent will do that but destiny must have it takes for something to happen

you should be celebrating them instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Sijo01(f): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Dude must really be tiny at birth.

1 Like

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by PrincewithGod(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
True talk Bro. He should understand that was God's plan to make him turn out the way he did. Moses had to be thrown into the Nile for him to end up in the palace. He should forgive his folks and take them back.

3 Likes

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Bustincole(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Nice 1 Tiny toon

1 Like

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by ipobarecriminals: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
cry cry embarassed There's reason/ purpose for everything. God doesn't have abandoned pproject.Lesson to those ladies wey dey born trowey their pikin inside cartoon.The throne of Grace Never sleep
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by IprintMONEY: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
but how did he know
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Pidginwhisper: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2019
embarassed
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by babamadiba(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Joseph on my mind..
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by elipheleh(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked Chai, this is very heartbreaking.
Wonder the sadness he felt remembering this event.

2 Likes

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Topmaike007(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
you are on point
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by UFOdioh: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2019
From born throw-wey to Celebrity. Thanks for sharing your experience. Still waiting for aki and paw paw to come up with their own experience. Hope the mothers will learn
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
You have a solid point.
That’s how GOD WORKS.
Works mysteriously.

JOSEPH an example
Was Sold by his BROTHERS into Kingship
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Aile(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2019
they threw you out so you will be popular!
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Passionate888: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Immediately?
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Oluhills007: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

You have a solid point.
That’s how GOD WORKS.
Works mysteriously.

JOSEPH an example
Was Sold by his BROTHERS into Kingship
[quote
Topmaike007:
you are on point
ipobarecriminals:
cry cry embarassed There's reason/ purpose for everything. God doesn't have abandoned pproject.Lesson to those ladies wey dey born trowey their pikin inside cartoon.The throne of Grace Never sleep
author=GlorifiedTunde post=74840566]Trust me man, without them throwing you away, you wouldn't have been popular. [/quote]

I wonder how Nigerians think like this to excuse bad and shameful attitudes....... Nigerians be Like if that didn't happen you won't become successful....

So he can't become successful under his parents tutelage? If you have a child its your responsibility to take care of that child...........

everyone of you supporting this stupid notion...when you have children...make sure you throw them away and maltreat them so that they can become successful...

Maybe na like that Davido father threw him away before he became successful..... Or nah like that otedola papa throw him away before he became a billionaire he is today.....

Otedola... dangote and adenuga came from families who cared about them......saraki too had a loving family....read their stories

So shut that crap you saying....be a responsible parent to your children

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.