Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland (3997 Views)

Mr Seun Osewa Are You A Programmer ?? / My Ssl Certificate Isnt Working [cloudflare] / Nairaland Has Finally Added SSL After All These Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland by Seun(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Immacula8:
I think its time every page on Nairaland is protected by SSL certificates.

A lot of members choose to use fictitious data etc on their profiles because of this.

We are at the mercy of MITM guys.

Thanks for providing the great platform.

Long live Nairaland
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
That is an excellent suggestion. I can’t think of any reason not to follow it.

Mynd44, please clean up this thread and deal with any rule breakers that you find.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland by yogendra9462: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Seun:

xasxasxassxasx
Mynd44, please clean up this thread and deal with any rule breakers that you find.
Re: Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Seun:

Great, this is an excellent response.

@everyone, let me come and be going (the thread has ended)
Re: Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland by Jacktheripper: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Last to comment
Re: Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Thank God you responded, I almost made a bad move thinking that guy was you..

It's great to see you're looking at SSL so the best advice is to use CloudFlare's Comodo SSL since you're already using other Cloudflare services, deployment time is very fast. Else you may have issues deploying the SSL by yourself especially if you've got a load balancer in front of your servers.

Seun:

Re: Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2017
@Jaddo19, even me sef, fear don capture my heart too - I have already said my last prayer sef.

@Seun, apologies for the e-war, I honestly thought that dude was you too, I am glad that I was wrong.

@Everyone, you guys think I hate Seun/Nairaland but that is not true at all. Yeah, we disagree atimes but the fact is the dude is highly experienced and knows what he is doing.
As a matter of fact, some of the decisions I am making on my platform is based on some lessons I have learnt from Nairaland (and from Seun too), I follow him a whole lot and learn from what he posts too.
My current C++ compiler for example was based on a thread Seun replied many many years back to someone seeking advise for C++.

So the dude is good, it is just little-little things that cause our issues, maybe by 2020 we would have resolved our issues.
Re: Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland by donsheddy1(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Mtcheewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

We Are Recruiting Founding Team Members For Our Upcoming Startup! / Relevance Of Programming Skills To Petroleum And Chemical Engineering. / Advice Needed!!! Php Yii Vs Python Django

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.