Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister (26930 Views)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by SeunOluwafemi: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
A Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to step down from the position of a petroleum minister.

Mr. Sani urged the president to appoint someone who is accountable to the position.

The Senator made the call in a statement on Thursday.
He said because of the demands of the presidential office, Mr. Buhari has limited time to control the oil industry.

“President Buhari should disengage from being a Petroleum Minister and appoint a substantive minister whom the nation can hold accountable to the happenings in the nation oil industry,” he said.

“The President position as a minister can drag him into issues in the oil sector of which he has limited time to attend to. A broom immersed in oil cannot sweep clean.”

The call is coming amid a contract scandal that has engulfed the petroleum ministry.

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/245300-senator-asks-buhari-quit-petroleum-minister.html

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by emamos: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
,I concur

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by LionDeLeo: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
The same pigs asking for Shehu Sani's head the other day will soon start falling over themselves licking his balls. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Teacher1776(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
It is quite shocking to say the least that emmanuel Kachikwu, a man who had been overseeing the petroleum ministry was not able to access the president 2 months after returning from UK. I expected that the first person Buhari should hold a meeting with should be this man.
One thing is clear. Kachikwu is juuts a figure head. The real people running the ministry are the cabals.
No matter how good he is, the buhari cabals will never see anything good in kachikwu. The GMD would rather deal directly with the presidency via the cabal.

Now that kachikwu has cried out, watch out- the dirt diggers will soon come out with report of dirt in some of Kachikwu dealings.
As for NNPC GMD, nothing will happen to him. He has paid his dues to the cabal.
Who is even the Buhari that is running this country?

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by deeozi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
In politics The more you know The higher you become prone to scandals.

The higher you climb in position, The more you will know, since you now know more, be ready to pay The price.

if you cannot beat them, stay away from them.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buhari is the real definition of CORRUPTION

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by stonemasonn: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Buhari is the real definition of CORRUPTION
No.

He is just plain clueless.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Blue3k(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
This guy has guts. Nobody is yet to call Buhari out in any form. Anyway the Senate needs to get to the bottom of this situation with their probe.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by ckmayoca: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
2 petroleum ministers? Buhari and jubrin.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by nairavsdollars(f): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
I agree with the loquacious Sani on this. Kachikwu should be made the substantive minister

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
HE WILL NOT RESIGN

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by GiantParrot(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The same pigs asking for Shehu Sani's head the other day will soon start falling over themselves licking his balls. cheesy cheesy

What is your point exactly? Are you saying if people agree/disagree with a person on one issue, then they are bound to agree/disagree with that person on every other issue? Wouldn't they be simpletons if that were so? Are you advocating that they should be no different from programmed automatons incapable examining the merits of a position before making decisions on whether or not to lend their support?

I prefer to assume you're not an automaton yourself. Otherwise my meaning would be completely lost on you.

On the topic, I fail to see the benefit of having PMB as the petroleum minister. Those who have evidence from the last two and half years on his positive contributions as minister of petroleum should kindly enlighten us.

171 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by yanshDoctor: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerians as a matter of fact should sack him.

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by LionDeLeo: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
GiantParrot:

What is your point exactly? Are you saying if people agree/disagree with a person on one issue, then they are bound to agree/disagree with that person on every other issue? Wouldn't they be simpletons if that were so? Are you advocating that they should be no different from programmed automatons incapable examining the merits of a position before making decisions on whether or not to lend their support?

I prefer to assume you're not an automaton yourself. Otherwise my meaning would be completely lost on you.

On the topic, I fail to see the benefit of having PMB as the petroleum minister. Those who have evidence from the last two and half years on his positive contributions as minister of petroleum should kindly enlighten us.

If you don't understand, let me put it more succinctly.

The same Shehu Sani that was a very intelligent and enlightened scholar yesterday is about to become an illiterate and unintelligent almajiri today.

I hope your brain should be able to process this. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by GiantParrot(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If you don't understand, let me put it more succinctly.

The same Shehu Sani that was a very intelligent and enlightened scholar yesterday is about to become an illiterate and unintelligent almajiri today.

I hope your brain should be able to process this. undecided

I see you are set in your ways. Good luck to you. Peace.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by leofab(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Panel will be set up and later swept under the rug

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by 01mcfadden(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Foolish Zombies will demand for his head

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by masada: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
has a point sort of

president sef baba never do am finish

adding dat to his portfolio

no wonder baru dey do under g tins

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Dopeyomi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Somebody said the Buhari we are seeing is a fake Buhari..

The person said A clone Buhari from India

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by neonly: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jubril will not ans u lollipop

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by XaintJoel20: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
The Buhari I know would rather die than leave that portfolio...

In Buhari's voice: over my dead body...

Oga shehu talk another thing...

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by narutop: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Even the officer standing behind buhari is suspecting if it's a double. Just take a look how he is scrutinising bubu's ear.

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by darkenkach(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
This can't be Buhari nah. This Jibril from Sudan fine sha wink

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Leez(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
SeunOluwafemi:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/245300-senator-asks-buhari-quit-petroleum-minister.html
notice afonjas dodging d thread and keeping mute
oops one below me has started calling igbos again
smh

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Emeritus001(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
He want to monitor everything going in the industry, under his nose finances are being looted for fun....Well, we shall what will end it

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by iluvpomo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Actually, Honorable PMB should give up both posts and gracefully resign. He has served well to his capacity but the country now needs an able and dynamic leader.

22 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by BeardedMeat(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shehu Sanni is just short of telling Jubrin to his face that he is the most clueless of all Nigerian presidents dead or alive!

Obasanjo too was Petroleum minister but we never saw this level of incompetence!

Buhari regretted not stealing wantonly during his PTF days and has come back this time around to grab his full share of the national cake while shouting "Ip we don't kill kwaraption, kwaraption will kill us"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by simultaneousboi(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
I think he should wait for d real Buhari to come 1st cos this Jubril doesn't no what's going on there.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by evanso6226(f): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yes he is rights ....

YOU WON,T BELIEVE WHAT DINO MALEYE FINALLY SAID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU2XvuGF38Q

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by DeKen: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wise but the APC will soon come for him. But the senator is only trying to protect the interest of the President.
On the other side he is looking for a situation where they can have someone they can always summon at will to answer questions as it is hard for them to summon their most revered/worshiped ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by sotall(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
OK
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Iamzik: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
GiantParrot:

I see you are set in your ways. Good luck to you. Peace.

Leave the zombie alone. He's not worth your mention

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.