Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister (26940 Views)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by peekay007: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Abeg borrow me ur dictionary, I want go for interview
GiantParrot:

What is your point exactly? Are you saying if people agree/disagree with a person on one issue, then they are bound to agree/disagree with that person on every other issue? Wouldn't they be simpletons if that were so? Are you advocating that they should be no different from programmed automatons incapable examining the merits of a position before making decisions on whether or not to lend their support?

I prefer to assume you're not an automaton yourself. Otherwise my meaning would be completely lost on you.

On the topic, I fail to see the benefit of having PMB as the petroleum minister. Those who have evidence from the last two and half years on his positive contributions as minister of petroleum should kindly enlighten us.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by hanassholesolo: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Blue3k:
This guy has guts. Nobody is yet to call Buhari out in any form. Anyway the Senate needs to get to the bottom of this situation with their probe.

Pretty sure Fayose and FFK have been on his case non stop

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Mswift: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2017
I concur
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The same pigs asking for Shehu Sani's head the other day will soon start falling over themselves licking his balls. cheesy cheesy

Licking shebi sani's balls hmmm..he needs the attention for 2019.that's politics for you.how ever come 2019 we shall see how"popular" he is with Kaduna people
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by afrika(f): 1:35am On Oct 07, 2017
The incorruptible judge. Non sense
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by BeardedMeat(m): 1:40am On Oct 07, 2017
masada:

how does Jibrin come into dis

Baru awarded projects in billions of dollars without the board and minister consent

abi na Jibrin ask am to do it
The joke is on you...jubrin came back 2 months ago, met with service chiefs, and other stakeholders. Tell me why he would not send for his second in command in an all important ministry like the NNPC to review things . He met a very damming memo on his table and still didn't deem it fit to contact kachiukwu for talks.

Jubrin appointed his Chief of staff into the NNPC board to be his eye while Baru is GMD all his personal appointees. This same COS prevented kachiukwu from seeing his boss jubrin face to face.

Baru didn't act alone! He won't dare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by okenta2017: 4:00am On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=1nigeriamyfoot post=61168886]Buhari is the real definition of CORRUPTION[/quote

He is my age mate and my president. I respect him for that. But there is one thing I can tell you any man who has the heart to lockup

a fellow man for years without trial must be very wicked. If he has commited any offence take him to court and have him tried. By not

taking him to court means you don't want people to know the fact and this is corruption. There is no need trying to deceived .Nigerians

Nigerians have never seen anything yet. This administration will be worse than the last useless PDP administration

They will never agree to peaceful restructuring as long as there is oil to share . But let me tell you Nigeria will

be restructured. If not we will do it the libyan way or Iraq way. people who will help us achive this will come when the time is ripe

but Nigeria will not disintegrate. The new found romance with CRS will not stop movement of you know what I mean. So let us do the

Right Thing.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Carter4luv(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari will be like sani will u keep quiet
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by oweman: 6:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Is there need to worry about Kachukwu's complaint ? No he is merely acting there is no way he would seek to see the president for 2 months and could not he is likely from the Atiku political family whom thier leader Atiku said months back he is a biiafrog like the biafrogs so just like mama Taraba he too want out .

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by capatainrambo: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The same pigs asking for Shehu Sani's head the other day will soon start falling over themselves licking his balls. cheesy cheesy
apart from talking trash like the usual zombie

don't you agree with him too? undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by totorimi: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2017
There is nothing that will happen. It is the normal thing.
Quote me anywhere that I said nothing will happen.

The only person to be dealt with here is Kachikwu, because he doesn't understand the rule of the game.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by raphaeladeyele: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2017
I disagree, carry go jooooo
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2017
shocked

Things fall apart!

Buhari's cup of wickedness and corrupt practices is overflowing. His acolytes are tied of the situation and wants out.

Alison Madueke must be beaming a sarcastic smile right now.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by seguno2: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2017
stonemasonn:
No.

He is just plain clueless.

Clueless in 1977 when $2.8 billion disappeared under his watch in the same Petroleum ministry?
Please find another excuse.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by seguno2: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2017
maisauki:
1. removal of subsidy
2. availability of fuel anytime
3. disappearance of queues at fillin stations during festive seasons etc

Removal of subsidy by a man of integrity who said that he would not?
Chai, it is sweet to have dumb slaves as followers oh.
Too sweet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Zeromoney(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2017
hahnsmall:

Please this is disrespectful to GEJ angry

Bad pikin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by DabuIIIT: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

...I was banned on account of the emboldened.
lols...why u dey call them na,ua cow don lost? E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by LionDeLeo: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2017
DabuIIIT:

lols...why u dey call them na,ua cow don lost? E pain am grin

Olodi apapa, Professor emeritus, mental, UsmanDanCATTLERearer, pls remind of the other ones. cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by mike4real2(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2017
I think the nigerian constitution should be reviewed making it impossible for a sitting president to hold a ministerial position.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by UfuomaUN(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Teacher1776:
It is quite shocking to say the least that emmanuel Kachikwu, a man who had been overseeing the petroleum ministry was not able to access the president 2 months after returning from UK. I expected that the first person Buhari should hold a meeting with should be this man.
One thing is clear. Kachikwu is juuts a figure head. The real people running the ministry are the cabals.
No matter how good he is, the buhari cabals will never see anything good in kachikwu. The GMD would rather deal directly with the presidency via the cabal.

Now that kachikwu has cried out, watch out- the dirt diggers will soon come out with report of dirt in some of Kachikwu dealings.
As for NNPC GMD, nothing will happen to him. He has paid his dues to the cabal.
Who is even the Buhari that is running this country?

Don't know why this is coming as a surprise to anyone. Nigeria's petroleum ministry/sector is extremely corrupt. What do we think made OBJ and the other ex-leaders rich? It's the same back door contracts and side deals grin

People just had this stupid blind devotion to Buhari from the beginning but the signs were always there: Tinubu, Ameachi, El rufai and co cannot be in your team and you yet claim to be fighting corruption. nah!

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by refreshrate: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Blue3k:
This guy has guts. Nobody is yet to call Buhari out in any form. Anyway the Senate needs to get to the bottom of this situation with their probe.

Man holds positions 1 - 10million of intelligent and sensible northerners in this country!

No contest
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Awoleesu(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2017
stonemasonn:
No.

He is just plain clueless.
. Hmmm... I just dey laff in greek! The other time una yab one say #stealingisnotcorruption. Now, see subtle differentiation of 'cluelessness' & 'corruption'! The main reason this govt is bound to crash is delluded minds who keep making dumb excuses for Buhari's flops; the kind they'd screamed hell were it Gej!
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Awoleesu(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2017
oweman:

Is there need to worry about Kachukwu's complaint ? No he is merely acting there is no way he would seek to see the president for 2 months and could not he is likely from the Atiku political family whom thier leader Atiku said months back he is a biiafrog like the biafrogs so just like mama Taraba he too want out .
. Do rules still hold on this forum aside the non-muslim restriction?! #corruptioneverywhere
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Alao96(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2017
I don't know he love d petroleum sector so much........Na y money dey miss everytime.....
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Is really this Buhari? I've been looking at this picture for long. Everything about that picture is wrong.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Karlman: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2017
GiantParrot:

What is your point exactly? Are you saying if people agree/disagree with a person on one issue, then they are bound to agree/disagree with that person on every other issue? Wouldn't they be simpletons if that were so? Are you advocating that they should be no different from programmed automatons incapable examining the merits of a position before making decisions on whether or not to lend their support?

I prefer to assume you're not an automaton yourself. Otherwise my meaning would be completely lost on you.

On the topic, I fail to see the benefit of having PMB as the petroleum minister. Those who have evidence from the last two and half years on his positive contributions as minister of petroleum should kindly enlighten us.

it's right you took that fool to the cleaners.

but then you shouldn't.have. bothered

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Abusombody: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2017
So whats the difference just like Obj same is buhari........ God help my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Angela Merkel Pictured In Abidjan / Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll / President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.