Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister (26941 Views)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by stilldoingokay(f): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
and he also quite presidency too cause he doesn't know his work
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by yaki84: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The same pigs asking for Shehu Sani's head the other day will soon start falling over themselves licking his balls. cheesy cheesy
ur opinion is always in offside position.
It doesn't count cos me i don raise flag.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by stonemasonn: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2017
seguno2:

Clueless in 1977 when $2.8 billion disappeared under his watch in the same Petroleum ministry?
Please find another excuse.
Thanks
Yes he is clueless.

Did you see his house in Daura, where did the $2.8billion go? Do you know the value of $2.8billion in 1977? Banangida is still rich from the Gulf war oil windfall, The Abacha family is still very rich despite efforts to get all their money in foreign banks returned.

This guy has no clue how he mismanaged $2.8billion, else he'll be the richest Fulani man alive.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by stonemasonn: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Awoleesu:
. Hmmm... I just dey laff in greek! The other time una yab one say #stealingisnotcorruption. Now, see subtle differentiation of 'cluelessness' & 'corruption'! The main reason this govt is bound to crash is delluded minds who keep making dumb excuses for Buhari's flops; the kind they'd screamed hell were it Gej!
Jonathan was also clueless.
He was the reason Buhari was seen as a messiah.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Myself2(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Teacher1776:
It is quite shocking to say the least that emmanuel Kachikwu, a man who had been overseeing the petroleum ministry was not able to access the president 2 months after returning from UK. I expected that the first person Buhari should hold a meeting with should be this man.
One thing is clear. Kachikwu is juuts a figure head. The real people running the ministry are the cabals.
No matter how good he is, the buhari cabals will never see anything good in kachikwu. The GMD would rather deal directly with the presidency via the cabal.

Now that kachikwu has cried out, watch out- the dirt diggers will soon come out with report of dirt in some of Kachikwu dealings.
As for NNPC GMD, nothing will happen to him. He has paid his dues to the cabal.
Who is even the Buhari that is running this country?

End of discussion
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by seguno2: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
stonemasonn:
Yes he is clueless.

Did you see his house in Daura, where did the $2.8billion go? Do you know the value of $2.8billion in 1977? Banangida is still rich from the Gulf war oil windfall, The Abacha family is still very rich despite efforts to get all their money in foreign banks returned.

This guy has no clue how he mismanaged $2.8billion, else he'll be the richest Fulani man alive.

Don't worry.
Ask yourself where he keeps getting money to run for president every four years.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by totorimi: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Soon I shall be publishing a compilation of the comments made by some Nigerians to support Bubu during the campaigns and what they are saying now in 2017.
They shall be side by side so you know that one of our biggest problems in Nigeria are the elite.
They are greedy and wicked only interested in their selves.
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by kaystick86(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Baba is your brother, please tell him
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Apoztl3(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
GiantParrot:

What is your point exactly? Are you saying if people agree/disagree with a person on one issue, then they are bound to agree/disagree with that person on every other issue? Wouldn't they be simpletons if that were so? Are you advocating that they should be no different from programmed automatons incapable examining the merits of a position before making decisions on whether or not to lend their support?

I prefer to assume you're not an automaton yourself. Otherwise my meaning would be completely lost on you.

On the topic, I fail to see the benefit of having PMB as the petroleum minister. Those who have evidence from the last two and half years on his positive contributions as minister of petroleum should kindly enlighten us.
Don't mind that dude, he thinks everybody is "Z"

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by positivetaught: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Is it even right for a sitting president to be a serving minister considering that he can not be question by the NASS?has buhari even got the technical know how n wherewithal to be a petroleum minister?, we are just fooling ourselves all in the name of "na only buhari fit do am".
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by Teacher1776(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
AnanseK:

You have not said anything sensible. No surprise at all.
Silence has always been the golden response to an unrpentant nitwit
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by chngebeginwthme: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The same pigs asking for Shehu Sani's head the other day will soon start falling over themselves licking his balls. cheesy cheesy

LOL you sabi them wella..
Re: Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister by maisauki: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
seguno2:

Removal of subsidy by a man of integrity who said that he would not?
Chai, it is sweet to have dumb slaves as followers oh.
Too sweet.
I thought you would be intellectual in your counter-post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) / Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.