Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos (29864 Views)

No Crane For 3 Hours As Container Falls On A Car, Killing A Lady In Ilesa, Osun / APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
To avoid the wrath of passersby and motorists, a driver ran away and abandoned his truck after causing an accident along Sagamu road, close to LASPOTECH in Ikorodu area of Lagos. The container truck which veered off the road and landed in a ditch - left one motorcyclist with a broken leg. The injured man was taken away from the scene, according to online reports.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/containers-falls-along-sagamu-road-in-ikorodu-lagos.html

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by BreezyCB(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by mrNVO(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blood of Jesus for wetin na?

3 Likes

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Larryfest(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
May God continue to watch over us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by hungryboy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
a country that lacks decent roads, a decent traffic and motor monitoring outfit, a decent accident emergency response team, a decent healthcare system to treat the sick and injured,
almost 90% or more uninsured vehicles on its road
and yet,
one ediot told me to join him in celebrating Nigeria's independence day
last week.
Nothing is working in this country except corruption

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buhari going round causing havoc

What a calamity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
the problem is not the roads...we have very careless drivers......we should execute some of this truck drivers through firing squad then the head of the rest will start working again...you cant start competing on the roads with other small vehicles...you are driving a truck...you have more responsibilities...

5 Likes

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
but something is strange with the picture...people are not rushing to rob the truck...

did anybody noticed that....

2 Likes

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Okoroawusa: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
hungryboy:
a country that lacks decent roads, a decent traffic and motor monitoring outfit, a decent accident emergency response team, a decent healthcare system to treat the sick and injured,
almost 90% or more uninsured vehicles on its road
and yet,
one ediot told me to join him in celebrating Nigeria's independence day
last week.
Nothing is working in this country except corruption
You don talk like say if dem give u opportunity to rule this country u go change all these problems u busy dey blow grammar on top.
BTW,
Upon how frustrated ur life is currently dont u still celebrate ur birthday?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
that's what they normally do when their lorry has an accident

run

1 Like

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
People ought to have learnt by now that when you see dangote truck...get the Bleep out of the way, they are terrorists on road. When you see container, secured or not....get the hell out of its vicinity, they are agents of mass murder.

When are people going to learn?

8 Likes

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by crispus09(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
r,let m bath first

2 Likes

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by itiswellandwell: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
This container drivers are very reckless and most of their trucks are in bad conditions as well. Govt needs to look into most bad trucks used for conveyance of containers.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank

2 Likes

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Nbote(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
This Land is for sell.. I already used d next plot

2 Likes

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Nbote(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
He who drives and runs away lives to drive anoda day - The Driver
Nigerians no get joy. Its only in Nigeria dat d defaulting driver in an accident with Okada or a road user is first given thorough beating and in most cases dat involves death, jungle justice.

BabaRamota1980:
People ought to have learnt by now that when you see dangote truck...get the Bleep out of the way, they are terrorists on road. When you see container, secured or not....get the hell out of its vicinity, they are agents of mass murder.

When are people going to learn?

What exactly are ppl supposed to learn? To not use d roads if a truck is on it or to park their vehicles one side and allow dem? Who anticipates wen an accident wants to happen?

1 Like

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by nddydamzi(f): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
most times I don't blame these truck driver for running away,I've witness where they beat an innocent man trying to help a victim,just because they(people)around thought he was the perpetrator.
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Magickal way to get any girl as your girlfriend........->

http://mrtobitalk.nut.cc/2017/10/07/get-girl-girlfriend/
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
If you are to live in Lagos. You have to be aggressive with this drivers. Many of them are not human being. They are just robots that have malfunctioning brain.
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by cardoctor(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
This Naija sef
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by favourmic(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
that why i hate over taking any truck for this country
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by harkibami27: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi embarassedplz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by 1Rebel: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Zoogeria
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by itsandi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmm... I don't blame him too much sha
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by maxiuc(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
angry
Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by bayocanny: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari going round causing havoc

What a calamity
May God restore everything you've lost including your common sense.

1 Like

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Lstar4real(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
It happened when I was going home yesterday... Someone said the driver normally disappeared instantly.. How he escaped from that scene is unknown To everyone that was there... May God protect US

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Otunla236: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
JESUS christ please help us and safe us in our journey in this life in JESUS name!!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Lstar4real(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
angry

Re: Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos by Jagz16(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Father have mercy on those injured please safeguard my life and that of my family

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Air France Pilots Suspended After Fighting In Cockpit / The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture) / 16 Famous Nigerian Airlines That No Longer Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.