Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan (19793 Views)

My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure / Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Danladi7: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Recession started around early 2014 when Jonathan was still president. I wonder when you ibos will accepts the fact that Jonathan is not coming back.
He is gone for good.
He was rejected.
They are now psychotic grin
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Danladi7: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
THE GUY IS AN UNREPENTANT EWEDU MUSLIM
That will still not stop feacal osala igbo Christians from licking kanu urinegrin

Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by IJOBA2: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Danladi7:

That will still not stop feacal osala igbo Christians from licking kanu urinegrin

GOKE7 MY YORUBA MUSLIM FRIEND HOW FARgrin
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Danladi7: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
GOKE7 MY YORUBA MUSLIM FRIEND HOW FARgrin
ALCATRAZ005,MY URINE LICKING IGBO CHRISTIAN PIG,AWWA YOU? grin
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by IJOBA2: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Danladi7:

ALCATRAZ005,MY URINE LICKING IGBO CHRISTIAN PIG,AWWA YOU? grin
HAVE YOU WORSHIPED PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W (PISS AND POO OF AISHA BE UPON HIM) TODAY
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Ainsky: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
In my opinion the best solution for Nigeria's government would be to have a parliamentary system where each district elects leaders who then choose the heads from among them making for a council of ministers that represent each ethnic group. They can then vote on decisions regarding the entire country while also advocating the interests of the group they serve so no group feels left out. It's definitely smarter to do that than to have constant rotation and to have Christians and Muslims constantly hating on each other. Either that or split the country and let it go back to how it was before 1912.
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Danladi7: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
HAVE YOU WORSHIPED PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W (PISS AND POO OF AISHA BE UPON HIM) TODAY
TO HELL WITH PROPHET BUHARI SAW AND YOUR GOD, LORD AND SAVIOR GOODLUCK JONAH I.N.R.I AND YOUR URINE SUPPLIER NNAMDI JANU grin
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by IJOBA2: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Danladi7:

TO HELL WITH PROPHET BUHARI SAW AND YOUR GOD, LORD AND SAVIOR GOODLUCK JONAH I.N.R.I AND YOUR URINE SUPPLIER NNAMDI JANU grin
HELL AWAITS YOU FOR INSULTING THE GREATEST AND SEAL OF ALL ISLAMIC PROPHETSsad
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Danladi7: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
HELL AWAITS YOU FOR INSULTING THE GREATEST AND SEAL OF ALL ISLAMIC PROPHETSsad
cool
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by IJOBA2: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Danladi7:

cool
I MEAN PROPHET BUHARI RASULRAH
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Danladi7: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
I MEAN PROPHET BUHARI RASULRAH
cool
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

My brother you cant discuss intelligently with that lot. If you defeat them in the discourse, they will switch to insults or call you IPOD.

To a Northerner, anybody who question the government and Buhari is a christian, to the yorubas. Anybody not suporting Buhari is Ibo. Both buhari, goodluck osibanjo are bunch of failures.. Osibanjo signed a bill to protect Fulani Herdsmen-still cant figure that out. Goodluck via dasuki stole 2.1B$. Buhari via Banu misappropriated 26B$.. Screw them all
you didn't have to insult me with that first line.
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Very useless man he is..

These noisemakers shouting biafra or death now were all rejoicing then o.. Very greedy lots

#Never agian will a weakling like that come close to power. We'll keep power rotating between North and SW now.

yea...the igbos dont know how to pick leaders...how they can support such a failure like jonathan realy baffles me till today...

many igbos were in the administration of jonathan but the east still didnt developed...now they wan blame buhari...igbos confuse me,mbok....
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
you didn't have to insult me with that first line.

Sincere apologies But i didnt not insult you though
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2017
You convened a conference, wasted tax payers money yet never implemented the report, if you did, we wouldn't be here today, in other words Jonathan has proved once more he lacked the ability to fix anything wrong with this country. Its a shame that semi id!ots like Jonathan still handle the mic. Anyways when an accused petty thief like FFK still talks, Jonathan can maximize his entertainment value.

1 Like

Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Lovelace9000: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Talking as if he checkmated anything at all.... angry
Re: How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan by Afritop(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
But the ineffectual buffoon failed to checkmate financial tension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki / Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN / Nigeria Is In Big Mess Coupled With Poor Governance – VP, Shettima Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.