Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Free Download The Book,'the Tragedy Of Independence' By Olakunle Soriyan. A Must - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free Download The Book,'the Tragedy Of Independence' By Olakunle Soriyan. A Must (2578 Views)

My Book "The Irregular Migrant" Reviewed And Featured In A Major News Daily. / Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy / October First - My Day Of Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Download The Book,'the Tragedy Of Independence' By Olakunle Soriyan. A Must by AmInspired247(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
*DOWNLOAD OF THE DAY* #DownloadNowX #qdBOOKS

Title: *'THE TRAGEDY OF INDEPENDENCE',by OLAKUNLE SORIYAN*

*Download Link:* http://aminspired247..com.ng/2017/10/download-book-tragedy-of-independence.html

File Type: *BOOK*
File Format: *PDF*

Excerpts: *'This TIME....as Africans, we must acknowledge that though we appear to be relatively at peace, we are actually engaged in a subtle but deadly war. We are in a war against a great many of the norms we have allowed to pass for too long. We are at war against the limitations posed by infrastructural deficiencies and retrogressive policies. We are at war with HIV, Malaria and Infant Mortality. We are at war with shortage of water and food. We are war against prejudices and paradigms, comfort, convenience, and the status quo. We are at war with selfishness and greed. We are at war with our thinking. We are at war with our history. We are at war with ourselves. Actually, we are angry!'*

About Olakunle Soriyan? I rather not rob you by telling you what I think I know about him. Find out for yourself.

Download more audio-messages, books, etc. from *DOWNLOAD NOW™: Olakunle Soriyan 1.0 Download Guides*, Quick Downloads™ 101, and others@ http://aminspired247..com.ng/p/download-now-no-stress-downloadingjust.html

HAPPY 57TH INDEPENDENCE DAY TO NIGERIA!