Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

A Letter To God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To God. (2142 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Letter To God. by Shelloween(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
budaatum:

Dear Shelloween,

I can't give you a 'God said' response I am afraid, as I am not that way inclined. I assume you are a Christian, so will respond in Christianese with refs to the Bible. Correct me where I err.

First let me state that your words here are evidence that you receive the blessings of God. Note how you have not said, "God, why have you made me (being you yourself), suffer?" What you ask is why others suffer! I put it to you that selfish peoples, you are not. You have a heart so big that it has space for the pain that others feel. There was a being who did that. It is written those he came to help crucified him. But don't be put off by that - they've evolved since then and now call him the Saviour and claim he sits on the right hand of God.

I will ask that you meditate on the first chapter of John. Also read the Temptations of Christ. Dwell on the Word and the fact that It is written, and note what Christ is said to have done with it. Continue this prayer you have stated here.

As you journey along, the Lord thy God will be with you and if you do not deviate you will someday find that even more than He did, you have done. For you Sir have a Spirit of Christ in you.
Thank you my friend. I shall meditate on the word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To God. by heniford2: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mehn i keep asking the same question where its God when all this things are happening cant get a modified answer..so confused

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Music Telegram Channel / I'm Tired Of Being A Christian / Tb Joshua Wiseman Heals Corona Virus Through Phonecall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.