Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (42004 Views)

LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by DonBobes(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
The only thing I can think of is using those animals to prepare one nice nchara or onugbu soup.

Using that hyena to prepare a very nice okazi soup surrounded with about 13 wraps of fufu and one full keg of fresh crispy palmwine with 2 pretty ladies twerking and stripping in front of me won't be a bad idea either. Now thats how to enjoy life.
Baddest guy
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by fk001(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2017
He supposed to open the Hyena, this is discrimination and marginalization.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by seangy4konji: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Make we no lie. Dat fox meat to make sense.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by sharpwriter(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
The only thing I can think of is using those animals to prepare one nice nchara or onugbu soup.

Using that hyena to prepare a very nice okazi soup surrounded with about 13 wraps of fufu and one full keg of fresh crispy palmwine with 2 pretty ladies twerking and stripping in front of me won't be a bad idea either. Now thats how to enjoy life.
Lolzz.... no wonder Africa is under developed... we too love enjoyment. Just as a friend said one time that, when you wake up and open your door and see plenty bushes, wetin go come ya mind be say you wan eat vegetable compared to places where you go see sky scrapers wey go dey make you dey think of the next development and innovation. grin grin ... anyways, enjoying the meat with fufu and palm wine isn't my problem with you. My problem with you are those 2 imaginary twerking ladies which is a pointer that you'll be a bad leader. lol. Abeg no vex o.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by fk001(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Egein:

You try too hard to be like the late NwaAmaikpe, but you're drier than the Sahara's hottest zone.

Are you serious? so that foolish guy is gone.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by marisdgreat(f): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Egein:

You try too hard to be like the late NwaAmaikpe, but you're drier than the Sahara's hottest zone.
Is he dead?
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by eezeribe(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Egein:

This is not only Savage but Monumental and colossal
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by eezeribe(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2017
marisdgreat:
Is he dead?
Dead on nairaland,for trying to fly without running...
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by eezeribe(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2017
fk001:

Are you serious? so that foolish guy is gone.
We buried his foolishness on nairaland...
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Jobabori(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
even vultures Yoruba people can eat for Africa... Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Yoruba do not eat vulture. Vulture is called igun in Yoruba. Learn the meaning of this common saying among the Yoruba: " A kii pagun, a kii jegun, a kii figun bori"
( We do not kill vulture, we do not eat vulture, we do not use vulture as sacrifice to please our lord). Not every issue should be viewed from tribal angle.

1 Like

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Ekiseme(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2017
I saw them at Ladipo last month
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by olayinkajnr(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

And after enjoying it, you get infected with MonkeyPox
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by BenzEne1(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Tochex101:
That bird is a stalk and the other is a jackal not fox.

I'm guessing you mean Stork. Think you are right tho.

1 Like

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2017
its always nice to watch until your wallet gets stolen grin
besides this is a usual sight in the North.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by nnokwa042(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:

Not funny
give us the one that is funny Nigerians will laff and call Chinese product chinko while pencil we can't produce
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by nuelyoyo(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Egein:

Hmmmn, is it true that NwaAmaikpe is dead?
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2017
DanielsParker:
Poor camera
Poor cameraman
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by muller101(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Different poxes fall on them. The latest is monkey pox so I heard.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by AFONJACOW(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Jobabori:

Yoruba do not eat vulture. Vulture is called igun in Yoruba. Learn the meaning of this common saying among the Yoruba: " A kii pagun, a kii jegun, a kii figun bori"
( We do not kill vulture, we do not eat vulture, we do not use vulture as sacrifice to please our lord). Not every issue should be viewed from tribal angle.
but they use human parts for sacrifice

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by userplainly(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Rufex07:
These animals (Fox, Hyena, Flamingoes, Crocodile, snake, Monkey) were on display at Okoko Market Lagos today. The owner used them as side attractions to lure customers to patronise his traditional medicines.

THAT'S A MARABU STORK..... NOT FLAMINGOS N THATS A JACKAL....... NOT FOX!!!...... dumb humans.... I think these r the same animals I saw at that zoo in warri... maybe someone stole them or the owner sold them............. cos its just the same way they were labeled in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by chrisbrown20(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Awww is that a Fox! Wow
ur giving me reasons to masturbate dis morning.wer is ma ORI self
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by LoveJesus87(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2017
Egein:

lol. Late nwaAmaikpe. E don die?
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by userplainly(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2017
psp2pc:
Malibu's are ugly birds.
brother u try pass all these people here.... no one even knows those r not flamingoes or vultures
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by userplainly(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Awww is that a Fox! Wow
not a fox...... a Jackal..they named it wrong
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by marisdgreat(f): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Dead on nairaland,for trying to fly without running...
thank u for clearing me
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by excanny: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by symbianDON(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

see ya mouth grin we never battle monkey pox finish now you want to introduce hyena pox join

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by excanny: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Why would you eat carnivores? Many of them eat rotten dead animals, which exposes them to lots and lots of bacteria and worm infestation and you end up getting many of these when you eat them.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by abfalkolly(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Rufex07:
These animals (Fox, Hyena, Flamingoes, Crocodile, snake, Monkey) were on display at Okoko Market Lagos today. The owner used them as side attractions to lure customers to patronise his traditional medicines.
Ds ok oko self.....I wish Apororo can say something abt d's �
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by alfanio(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

HYENA! Yuck, vomiting, walks out of thread.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Xmyno(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Funny you! Abi you never here Monkey pox in bayelsa?
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

udo diri gi my brother...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism / How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) / Fifi Umenyiora Goes Shopping On Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.