Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (42005 Views)

LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by shegethy365(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
The only thing I can think of is using those animals to prepare one nice nchara or onugbu soup.

Using that hyena to prepare a very nice okazi soup surrounded with about 13 wraps of fufu and one full keg of fresh crispy palmwine with 2 pretty ladies twerking and stripping in front of me won't be a bad idea either. Now thats how to enjoy life.
Na so monkeypox they take start be that see how person say him won enjoy life ! Lmao
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
The animals would be regretting ever wandering into African territory cry cry

Better to be captured by a curious Caucasian than a starving Negro angry angry
shattap!!! Come on gerrara here...first of all, go and create your own site before you can earn our response..
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by LexngtonSteele: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Okwute001:
shattap!!! Come on gerrara here...first of all, go and create your own site before you can earn our response..

Get your meds...Your shrink is calling cool
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Coldfeets: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
The only thing I can think of is using those animals to prepare one nice nchara or onugbu soup.

Using that hyena to prepare a very nice okazi soup surrounded with about 13 wraps of fufu and one full keg of fresh crispy palmwine with 2 pretty ladies twerking and stripping in front of me won't be a bad idea either. Now thats how to enjoy life.

NwaAmaikpe is that you?
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Lalas247(f): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2017
userplainly:

not a fox...... a Jackal..they named it wrong
Oh my bad
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by cybriz82(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2017
real jazzman, see how monkey and croc sit close to each other hope say no b human beings d guy turned to animals so?
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Horlufemi(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Monkeypox fall on you
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Baroba(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Awww is that a Fox! Wow

A Jackal.. Only in Nigeria..tufia

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Get your meds...Your shrink is calling cool
lemme guess....you are from South Africa right?? I think you should work on your English first...
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Thylord(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2017
inside alabarago is that man's business area.the reason why that man is there is because alabarago road is bad.that man can do confirm fake magic.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Salimmuhammad(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2017
This is common in all these northern states but their own is mostly for entertainment playing with Python and hayenas if na medicine na with snake and crocs....but sha make dis ppl watch their pockets sha Na so Wetin pickpocket like b dat.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Tmercy(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Egein:

You try too hard to be like the late NwaAmaikpe, but you're drier than the Sahara's hottest zone.
lolz Nwamaikpe is on Twitter and he's been firing Nigerian celebs and their marriage
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Abdulrahman4858(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=benzene00 post=61179301]

Not funny
Savage
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by booblacain(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Egein:

You try too hard to be like the late NwaAmaikpe, but you're drier than the Sahara's hottest zone.

I don't understand. Is that fella dead? I was wondering why I have not been seeing his posts lately, I thought he was banned or something.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Egein(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
booblacain:

I don't understand. Is that fella dead? I was wondering why I have not been seeing his posts lately, I thought he was banned or something.
He's not literally dead. He's moved his shenanigans to Twitter - @NwaAmaikpe.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by positivetaught: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
The spectators should watch their pockets carefully for pickpockets.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by rossovu: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:

Not funny
killjoy
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by MistadeRegal(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:

Not funny
Savage. Killer Bean.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Sirheny007(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Egein:

Please, what happened to NwaAmaikpe?
Missing his comments..they were quite a humorous relief
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Towapa: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Backwardness
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Egein(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sirheny007:

Please, what happened to NwaAmaikpe?
Missing his comments..they were quite a humorous relief

He has pointed to Twitter. Find him on @NwaAmaikpe
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by holuwapopsh(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEE MOUTH

FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism / How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) / Fifi Umenyiora Goes Shopping On Wheelchair