Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (31162 Views)

We Pray You Will Continue To Tolerate Us As Your Children - NASS To Buhari / Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos) / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Alao96(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Mallam Nigerians don't tolerate rubbish....your government is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Sammiejokes(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Challenges inherited after how many years ?

Is it not because of the challenges we voted him in ?

He inherited Sanusi complaining about NNPC. He came and could not do any reasonable thing about it.

Baru is still there.

This stupid guy that use how many millions to cut grass when it is not Old Trafford pitch.

He took how many months for us to wait for bunch of incompetent eediots in his Govt to be assembled. They are doing rubbish and nobody has been fired yet.

FFK stole our money and he is tweeting.

Akala is now in APC

Obanikoro is moving around freely.

Then they reported Stella Oduah, GEJ did nothing. If Buhari does not do anything about Baru then no difference in the Anti corruption ruse.

I hate it when people want u to fail and all the steps u carry is towards failure.

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

I wish 2019 we vote for anybody that has never held any office before.

These ones are recycled waste and bunch of failures and armed robbers who are bent on milking us dry and buying power with the money they stole from us.

NB : I understand everything is a win win situation for losers. If I dnt talk I was paid. If I talk my eyes clear.
This is not a GEJ VS Buhari conversation. Get over all that crrap and analyze current situation with facts.
Mr man stop ranting and start your political race, Buhari does not have two heads, can you stand where bubu dey stand?
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by charleff512(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Is this ani mal alright??
That Is Harsh, Bro
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Pls how can I do my Voter card here in Lagos... Because I am ready to vote dis incompetent leaders out ASAP.

7 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by talk2percy(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Taaaaa!!!! Jantahmantah president like u!!!! The only thing we are patiently waiting for is 2019 to come so that we will celebrate ur kicking out! Nonsense. U just started working ko, e no dey shame u to say that...after how many years?

2 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Ladyjumong(f): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Trash
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Inorder words,he wants us to turn a deaf ear to his corruptive governance
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by prevailer247(f): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

The bolded is very true. Very very true.
are you serious?
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Make I dey watch

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by signz: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2017
For those of you who think Buhari will be defeated in 2019, you are criminally naive.

His brother is the INEC Chairman and all security agencies are headed by his brothers. Buhari is not GEJ, he and his cabal are battle ready for 2019.

And yes Buhari is correct, we need God's intervention now more than ever.

3 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by AntiWailer: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2017
tolexy123:
so, the president is both the judiciary, lawmaker and the executive at the same time abi. He he takes law into his own hand now, y'all will be shouting

If he takes law in his hand i dnt care.

When u steal u take law in ur hand.

Suspending somebody under investigation does not require a supreme judge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Hardeybaryor(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2017
What is this man saying?
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Buharimustgo: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

He inherited Sanusi complaining about NNPC. He came and could not do any reasonable thing about it.

Baru is still there.

This stupid guy that use how many millions to cut grass when it is not Old Trafford pitch.

He took how many months for us to wait for bunch of incompetent eediots in his Govt to be assembled. They are doing rubbish and nobody has been fired yet.

Akala is now in APC

Then they reported Stella Oduah, GEJ did nothing. If Buhari does not do anything about Baru then no difference in the Anti corruption ruse.

I hate it when people want u to fail and all the steps u carry is towards failure.

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

These ones are recycled waste and bunch of failures and armed robbers who are bent on milking us dry and buying power with the money they stole from us.

NB : I understand everything is a win win situation for losers. If I dnt talk I was paid. If I talk my eyes clear.
This is not a GEJ VS Buhari conversation. Get over all that crrap and analyze current situation with facts.

The spirit of Zombism is beginning to leave them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by ekestic1976(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by borntosuccess(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2017
tolerate what exactly d ethnic tensions u created,d dollar hike u brought,d most corrupt govt ever seen,d badluck u brought with u nd recession,oga biko resign!!!we are fed up with all dis lies jare

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by wawale(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

No single money lost in NNPC now the issue they have now is not following due process before issuing contract & which is common even in offices because almost everyone has their people.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Mypeople2(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

This is not a GEJ VS Buhari conversation. Get over all that crap and analyze current situation with facts.
Very true. Pls I just want to know, how can we remove all the APC and PDP officials from the government? They are the ones recycling our problems. Take a look at our president, do you know that Buhari only sends special advisers and ministers out for meetings these days? Are you telling me the president is still sick or that his double does not want to come out because we will spot the differences ?

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by captianfreeman(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2017
“From 1999 to 2014, Nigeria has never realised so much resources since our independence, never, because the average production – go to any renowned financial or economic institution in the world; they know Nigeria produced an average of – (was) 2.1 million barrel per day at an average cost of 100 dollars per barrel."

I know he will mention oil. Nigerian leaders and oil , like bread and butter. That is why our unity is not negotiable.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by mathew247: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2017
This man should hand over to me or to Jubrin.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Sydebel(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

. Thank you my brother....�please tell them.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by collinsVP: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

Don't let those callous and cruel men high your BP.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by tiwiex(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2017
wawale:

No single money lost in NNPC now the issue they have now is not following due process before issuing contract & which is common even in offices because almost everyone has their people.
$29b? How much be our budget? FEC did not even know. That contract is more than all d contracts FEC has approved combined. So who gave him d approval. My broda, we have just been looted heavily. He got the letter two months ago and yet didn't see Kachikwu? OK oh.

2 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by themanderon: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Things fall apart when the center can no longer hold. Everything the man touches collapses now he has remembered God. He did not remember God when he sent soldiers to maim and kill people in abia state. He did not remember God when fulani herdsmen went on their killing spree in many parts of the country while he maintained criminal silence. Sorry baba God left you a long time ago thats why things collapse under your care because there is no peace for the wicked. The blood of those killed under your watch is fighting back so sitback grab a popcorn and enjoy the show of confusion unfolding before you.

3 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by buffalowings: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

Wait
Are you not a known zombre? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by AntiWailer: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2017
collinsVP:

Don't let those callous and cruel men high your BP.

My brother I pay 6 digits tax monthly.

These people are uselessly useless.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by mex22: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2017
There is no need of complaining.Let's get our PVC and vote out this party come 2019.Everyone should go and get registered.Make sure you vote the right candidate based on visible achievements and not because of small coins,party or religious bias.Everyone is feeling the pain of the bad economy.Nigerians be wise.Don't allow us to pass through this ordeal again.4years is such a long time for one to repeat same mistake.

4 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Warrior07(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

How many likes can I give you ehn undecided cool
oya take this 1 million likes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Amen may God also give you the grace to carryon Mr presidient
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by franudi: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2017
Yes,we have been tolerating your government, but till when?
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by AntiWailer: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2017
buffalowings:

Wait
Are you not a known zombre? grin

When u pay 6digit tax every month u will understand where my passion comes from.

I dnt have time for all the silly key words from jobless youths.

So call any key word from the vocabulary they use to make u busy and keep trading ur future.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Jessewizy(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Perhaps we all underestimated his level of illiteracy and idiocy. You're a failure Mr President

2 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by oloriooko(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2017
How much has he spent on his health?
Now we can see a politician will always be a politician
Bubu is no way different from them, he scammed us into believing he has a better agenda instead he crumbled the already fragile economy all cuz he had no plan for this country aside his personal selfish ambition rooted in his religious ideology
What a shame!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / EFCC Opens New Office In Ilorin, Kwara. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.