Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (31158 Views)

We Pray You Will Continue To Tolerate Us As Your Children - NASS To Buhari / Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos) / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by WonderManly(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=OKDnigeria post=61178157]President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday expressed hope that “God in his infinite mercy” will give Nigerians the “patience to tolerate” his government.

Speaking at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Buhari insisted that his administration had been doing its best to overcome challenges it inherited from its predecessor.

The President noted that his administration just started working.

Buhari said, “I have said it so many times, I don’t mind saying it now to you because some of you may not have even the time to listen to radio or watch television as regularly as other people do.

“From 1999 to 2014, Nigeria has never realised so much resources since our independence, never, because the average production – go to any renowned financial or economic institution in the world; they know Nigeria produced an average of – (was) 2.1 million barrel per day at an average cost of 100 dollars per barrel.

“But when we came in it crashed to 37 dollars per barrel, and we overlook

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by JusticeSeeker: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
How Baba PMB don't mind our politicians. They are making noise just because they are finding it difficult to SHARE THE NATIONAL CAKE. Don't mind them, be busy with your work as we watch on. We are the ones to give you commendation and not them.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by hokafor(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Except me, all I need from you is to submit yourself to one of your Shari court so they can give you 1000 strokes of cane for impersonation.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Henri8: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
ajepako:
Finally, the old man makes sense and l agree with him

We need strength to tolerate your government...
And that kind of strength we have not.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Hungarriman: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
And GEJ fooling you once from 2010 -2015 was not enough for you?

As ineffective and incompetent as PMB I ll vote a buhari over a 1000 Jonathan.
Both Jonathan and buhari have fooled me once during their first missionary journeys, so you think allowing any of them fool me a second time is wise. And unlike you i have zero tolerance for incompetency, no matter who it comes from.

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by dadigwe2001: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Patience If he directs the IGP and NNPC GMD to step aside while allegations against the duo are being investigated and also comes out with a position based on the report into the embarrassment caused by his SSG and DG NIA then i will be patient and take this government i voted for seriously. At the moment its just all of the same but different garbs. To understand governance, PMB should become bipartisan and appoint Peter Obi as SSG. A man with such a track record of prudence in public spending will give this government the much needed respect it deserves. Time is ticking but with so many enemies walking around the corridors of Aso Rock luck more than anything else is what PMB needs
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hungarriman:
Both Jonathan and buhari have fooled me once during their first missionary journeys, so you think allowing any of them fool me a second time is wise. And unlike you i have zero tolerance for incompetency, no matter who it comes from.
in ur previous post u blamed someone who claimed to have voted for Buhari.

whether you like it or not that invariably implies ur preference for GEJ considering Nigeria unofficially operates a 2party system.

And voting gej wud ve been most catastrophic considering his dreadful antecedents.

As regards the issue of ur intolerance for incompetence, there is a saying that 'of 2evils chose the lesser'.
Under such circumstance I wonder what u wud do
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Splashme: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2017
iammo:
Buhari really failed this past 2years, from his commissioning into the nigerian army till now he has earned from 500mill to a billion in allowance and salary, benefits of been a minister is there, a governor and head of state, with all this legitimate earning. No meaninfull business No substantial asset just some cattles and some houses and yet He claimed to borrow money for the predential form. He clearly is a poor financial manager hence the the two times recession under his watch, from cutting forex releases for business men/foriegn students etc(yet releases it to politician and pilgrimers) to closing land border on food staples without meeting the countries domestic needs, to increasing fuel cost to N145 without any provission for cheaper energy source(including high electricity tarrif), food production is greatly reduced through killer herdsmen, Dangote would complete his refinery by 2019 yet nigerian govt cant fix ours since 2015.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by annnikky(f): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2017
clevvermind:
EVIL MAN. 2019 SHOULD COME QUICKLY SO THAT YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT LIKE FOOTBALL. NONSENSE! BUHARI THINKS NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS?
Buh he said he'll win again come 2019 undecided
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Hungarriman: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
in ur previous post u blamed someone who claimed to have voted for Buhari.

whether you like it or not that invariably implies ur preference for GEJ considering Nigeria unofficially operates a 2party system.

And voting gej wud ve been most catastrophic considering his dreadful antecedents.

As regards the issue of ur intolerance for incompetence, there is a saying that 'of 2evils chose the lesser'.
Under such circumstance I wonder what u wud do
"I was also looking for alternative like you", since you deliberately failed to see this in my previous post, and you decided to invariably imply from your mind, i now fully understand the angle you are coming from. Peace.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Gggg102(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2017
signz:
For those of you who think Buhari will be defeated in 2019, you are criminally naive.

His brother is the INEC Chairman and all security agencies are headed by his brothers. Buhari is not GEJ, he and his cabal are battle ready for 2019.

And yes Buhari is correct, we need God's intervention now more than ever.

I hate when people continue saying we need God's intervention like as if God will come down from heaven and solve our problem
did God not put him there to solve the problem?
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Myself2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hypocritical thieves are crazy Bro. smiley

grin grin grin

Jubrin is evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.