Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (50798 Views)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by somito121(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
when you are being told you will collect iPhone 8 and 200k, then you mumuingly drank it all to stupor. it means the guy is worst than a fool.
IPhone 8 the root of evil. What men do for money.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by rampantlover: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oh God...Nigerians and reasoning is like asking a blind man for directions to a location.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Edum13656: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ramanto:
Tagbo paid the price of rolling with "big boys". They are insensitive and have nothing to lose.
moral: Always know your level. Not a must you belong
giving me a flashback.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Edum13656: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
I keep wondering how carrying that ugly bag make fashion sense.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by 400billionman: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
Most Nigerians have one problem. They are too rigid in thinking. Even if in the end, nothing is found on the turtle Ninja as they call him, you ll still see many of them calling him a murderer.

This kind of thinking is peculiar to IPOB sympatizers. No offence meant.

You are highly demented.

What has davido got to do with IPOB ?

stupid tribalistic he goat.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by 400billionman: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
kennygee:

Now I understand why my mum never let us roll with " Rich Kids".

She'll be like, "if wahala happen, I no get where or who to run to, make una dey una house".

You mean she didn't allow you children to roll BOIRESS and WHEEL BARROW ?

Same here..
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by 400billionman: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
nototribalist:
I hope he won't kill this woman too

Is he the one who killed ur forefathers ?

So.many sadists..
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Shinery0123(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

he's already hiding sir.

Perhaps u could help with ur own definition of "hiding" sir?
Cos I don't believe someone whose location is publicly shared is in hiding.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Annabel1(f): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
so because of a friend's death he shouldn't move, he should stay indoors Abi? say na him kill am,,,,,Bro please leave this dude alone!
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Shinery0123:

Perhaps u could help with ur own definition of "hiding" sir?

Cos I don't believe someone whose location is publicly shared is in hiding.

U that knows how his location was publicly shared should tell us where he is..... There's a need to arrest him, or. don't u think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet / Adediwura Becky Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.