Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (50796 Views)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Kebreal92(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2017
HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO MOURN KILL HIMSELF?
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Ojuororun(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2017
davido again make una leave dis guy for neck abeg.. leave am mak him chop him life grin omo baba olowo
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by nototribalist: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Throwback:

Please remember to put on your thinking cap when you awake in the morning.
at least an better than your President, wey no get brain.

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by talk2percy(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Guy, I suggest u better come out with a detailed and comprehensive account of what happened to ur bro, according to the way u referred to him before the world starts seeing u as a heartless murderer!

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2017
kennygee:

Now I understand why my mum never let us rolled with " Rich Kids".

She'll be like, "if wahala happen, I no get where or who to run to, make una dey una house".

I love u
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by shege45: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
You could have told Davido to leave his career and cancel the fixed show, to sleep with Tagbo in mortuary or by his grave.

lol....tell dem oooo
even if na him bro die,d world cant stop cus of dat

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Ojuororun(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2017
no time to wast time grin grin grin
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2017
...and you can jejely walk out of the forum cos lala and mod yaff block your ass , just go and read the number 2 of the rules of Nairaland, gengen, more IBOP people should follow shocked...
wtfcoded:

make Eledumare punish u n ur generations for involving Ipob into this.
Foolish humanbeing

3 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by KKKWHITE(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
Most Nigerians have one problem. They are too rigid in thinking. Even if in the end, nothing is found on the turtle Ninja as they call him, you ll still see many of them calling him a murderer.

This kind of thinking is peculiar to IPOB sympatizers. No offence meant.
must you include ipob in your writing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by talk2percy(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2017
life goes on with or without Tagbo!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by toyinjimoh(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Some fans are just so stupid how do they know dt he was d one who killed tagbo, they 're just ranting
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nigeman: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Igbos want to sell their dummy to Nigerians. These guys are so daft because the issue was raised by one of them.

When somebody died is it Davido's wahala? Davido should die? That Tagbo guy looked sick in his pictures I have seen. What is the fuss about?

Olosho woman raised her opinion and some daft are now shouting murder. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Azam101: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2017
wtfcoded:
make Eledumare punish u n ur generations for involving Ipob into this. Foolish humanbeing
Hahaha bros no vex ooo
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Foodforthought: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
Most Nigerians have one problem. They are too rigid in thinking. Even if in the end, nothing is found on the turtle Ninja as they call him, you ll still see many of them calling him a murderer.

This kind of thinking is peculiar to IPOB sympatizers. No offence meant.
Offence taken. Your kind of thinking is peculiar to zombies. Nigerians will never mind their business, you just had to mention IPOB. If u don't like a thing u ignore it instead of condemning another man's right to expression and determination whereas u will likely go bunkers if yours is infringed upon.I quoted u 'cause u were making sense until the last two sentences.
No offence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by tooawesome(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2017
DAVIDO IS JUST A HEARTLESS FOOL. IT'S OBVIOUS THIS GUY IS A SHADY AND SLY MOFO. I SWEAR
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by DONADAMS(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2017
david,,where is tagbo
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by jonsnow12(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin[quote author=Neymar1095 post=61181993]Nigerians are always dull. Thank God am not a Nigerian.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Lomprico2: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Wetin una want make im do nah!
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by NicoBaba(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Ramanto:
Tagbo paid the price of rolling with "big boys". They are insensitive and have nothing to lose.
moral: Always know your level. Not a must you belong
Word bro...word!
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by funmise007(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
The poisonous frog
WTF damn yu slayed
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Sorry that's life for you. His family members already moved on too. He's gone and life continues.
who told you his family members moved on? Don't say what you don't know
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by freezyprinzy(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Finally someone he is taller than tongue
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Yakzo(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2017
The picture looked photoshoped
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by ellahzy(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sad are you selling recharge card secretly? you and this bag.

where is thy chill? grin
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by SalamRushdie: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Davido is a very spoilt insensitive idiot , I once witnessed him slap the accountant of a dance bar in Lekki over bill discrepancies and the man was in his 30s .
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Tolubory(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
You could have told Davido to leave his career and cancel the fixed show, to sleep with Tagbo in mortuary or by his grave.

Thank you jare
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by seangy4konji: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2017
The person op with this moniker is a useless fool. He was d same guy and I might wrong who posted about kcee and e money saying his brother feeds him and all.

You are a looser and you will meet make it in life if you continue like this. Hustle without tarnishing image.

Your days are numbered.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by seangy4konji: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Pics or shove it up
SalamRushdie:
Davido is a very spoilt insensitive idiot , I once witnessed him slap the accountant of a dance bar in Lekki over bill discrepancies and the man was in his 30s .
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by seangy4konji: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2017
No b by height. Aki and pawpaw girls set pass MAMI water. If u no gather ur woman go leave U go meet them.
freezyprinzy:
Finally someone he is taller than tongue
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by opedaydydx9(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2017
JON01:

.sort of happened to my friend.. Died MAY1.. Friends rolling ride now
lol dem use am, I run away from free flexing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.