Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (50795 Views)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2017
seangy4konji:
Pics or shove it up

It was years ago sef and I am not the kind of person that goes about taking pics OK
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by seangy4konji: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2017
It is so annoying. In a gathering of over 20 men and David was picked to humiliate. They are kids. Can't blMe them.it is called beef.when a guy from well to do family decided to drink 30 shots of tequila on a empty stomach. I should go and die for him.
toyinjimoh:
Some fans are just so stupid how do they know dt he was d one who killed tagbo, they 're just ranting

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Teaser4(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Abeg who's tagbo?
na buhari's son, who he epp? i don't even know him from adam.
no be today ppl dey die oh, i hear say na liquor kill am, he died in active service. one thing must kill a man.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by wtfcoded: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
...and you can jejely walk out of the forum cos lala and mod yaff block your ass , just go and read the number 2 of the rules of Nairaland, gengen, more IBOP people should follow shocked...
i have up to 20 nairaland acct.
5 are on ban.
15 is on active.
Opening email is free.
So fvck off
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Edusouls(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Davido is not a good person from time,even a day old child knows that..
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by olaitan411: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2017
nototribalist:
at least an better than your President, wey no get brain.
What have u achieved to be better than d president? If any state with facts Abeg.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by rookiy(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
GibsonB:
Nigerian star and Africa Fast rising singer Davido seems to have quickly moved on from the death of his friend Tagbo, If your wondering were the singer is, Lemme be the first to tell you that he has ran out of the Country.

But this is no ordinary sleep or something, this is human death we're talking about, and considering the fact that he called him his bro, meaning they were more than just friends, Fans were thinking he'd atleast take some time out to Mourn him..

But as Am talking to you now Davido is out of the Country already, he's currently in South Africa, and seems happy and unborthered about Tagbo..

And now fan are not happy with him cos he seems to have put the case under the bed, he shared a -photo with Grammy Award winning Star Angelique Kidjo whom he met yesterday in South Africa, and this is not going down well with his fans, And judging from the photo he seems really happy..

See reactions below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/fans-comes-for-davido-after-he-traveled.html

Cc: lalasticlala

but Shea na drinking competition.. davido didn't force him to drink na ..y dem come dey blame am ...
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by maysimsimple(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Savage. .

ote author=Tamarapetty post=61181447] sad are you selling recharge card secretly? you and this bag.[/quote]
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Sava4: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2017
smiley
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by niggadee(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2017
It's self inflicted he was never force to drink.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by niggadee(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Sava4:
Davido is going to jail.

Tell your ghananin friend Evan mensah.. to return my stolen passport

ht[img]https://3.bp..com/-ufE1aBKOaBc/WSChpFssLCI/AAAAAAADRGk/1rwpKcta_24dOXOaqEfU7Rude7fN0mQHACLcB/s1600/davido.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6NrtqYezg20/VEAS1MZxFkI/AAAAAAADtCc/FWGtBdRRZAg/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

shut your mouth dullard the guy is responsible for his own action it's a self inflicted
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by ronaldbecky(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2017
lolz..dont mind those fools...AS if na davido kill am..
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by AfonjaConehead: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
sad about Tagbo buh life goes on.. Wao,Angelique Kidgo is one African living legend
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by lordyugo: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
Most Nigerians have one problem. They are too rigid in thinking. Even if in the end, nothing is found on the turtle Ninja as they call him, you ll still see many of them calling him a murderer.

This kind of thinking is peculiar to IPOB sympatizers. No offence meant.

You are a dim witted simpleton, no offense meant
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Burger01(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
You could have told Davido to leave his career and cancel the fixed show, to sleep with Tagbo in mortuary or by his grave.

I wonder oh. Some people self. Smh undecided
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by ncoolsome(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
NairalandCS:
For what is dead may never die.
When a grown ass man drinks himself to death it isn't murder. lipsrsealed
David abeg, flex your life dey go.
u Don dey form Knight watch abi...game of thrones
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by HeWrites(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na by force to drink

Those bashing Davido are the ones that still will beg him for money

SMH
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Precambrian111: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
wtfcoded:

make Eledumare punish u n ur generations for involving Ipob into this.
Foolish humanbeing
Don't mind him save ur strength 1 common thing with yoruba People is deception n claim while there not big fools.. .
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Precambrian111: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=HeWrites post=61189512]Na by force to drink

Those bashing Davido are the ones that still will beg him for money

SMH [/quot.....cause na him know he to fetch money or richest in musics industry... ..last night I check p. sqaur remain undisputed
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by blackbeau1(f): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pasting a big smile on his face doesn't necessarily mean he is not mourning. Lots of us smile even wen we r dying inside. It's nothing new. #justsaying
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
So callous, with friends like Davido who will leave u abandoned and dying who needs enemies,fking narcissist,reminds me of Jim carrey who gave his girlfriend herpes and gonnoreah and still gave her pills to kill herself and still came pretending to her funeral carrying her coffin, very evil demons amongst us
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Kaymaxine(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
Most Nigerians have one problem. They are too rigid in thinking. Even if in the end, nothing is found on the turtle Ninja as they call him, you ll still see many of them calling him a murderer.

Like u guys did to kemen
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Davido is a very spoilt insensitive idiot , I once witnessed him slap the accountant of a dance bar in Lekki over bill discrepancies and the man was in his 30s .

He's living like Tupac doing 180 on a 65...

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Shinery0123(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
He is not guilty until he is proven so.

But I guess the dude is tryna be social so people won't say he is in hiding cos of the issue. That is what makes us Nigerians.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:

Ur obsession on igbo/biafra matters is great. This is about davido n all of a sudden IPOB comes to ur mind, I guess ipob lives in ur mind day n night grin.

Get a life Sir, It's eating u deep
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Shinery0123:
He is not guilty until he is proven so.

But I guess the dude is tryna be social so people won't say he is in hiding cos of the issue. That is what makes us Nigerians.

he's already hiding sir.
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by dollynnn(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davido, prison fall on you!
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
You could have told Davido to leave his career and cancel the fixed show, to sleep with Tagbo in mortuary or by his grave.

grin u have spoken

Yes u spoke
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
An Avenue for wizkid asslickers to rant at their masters rival.
Keep Ranting
Re: Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
we should all know there is more to tagbo death........... i believed he was being used for ritual .......davido and his gang should be arrested ...check the original meaning of the drink he was given, and the purpose it served.......we should all be wise..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.