Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) (63953 Views)

Simi Shaves Her Hair And She Looks Totally Cute.. / Wow! Simi Shaves Her Hair To The Lowest Cut And She Looks Totally Cute / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Looks like one ladyjumong a troublesome morrafucka. Lol
grin grin Same ladyjumong claiming beauty. Laugh wan tear my belle. Bros u wicked.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
sounds like i gave one failure of a man alot sleepless night for him to have mentioned me on another thread.
grin lolz me sef run check your profile I think sey I go see biebie. seems your fan of jumong.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2017
tollyboy5:

grin lolz me sef run check your profile I think sey I go see biebie. seems your fan of jumong.
huh, yeah. a serious one at that.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2017
dingbang:
lmao..yeye niccur cheesy
grin
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by LOGISTICS10: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Soooo irritating
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Henryyy:

grin grin Same ladyjumong claiming beauty. Laugh wan tear my belle. Bros u wicked.
Beauty kwa? She don bobo you. She wowor o

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Hahaha I know say she go worwor.Na ontop my thread she dey fight because we no gree say igbo babes fine grin grin Very insecure somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Henryyy:

Hahaha I know say she go worwor.Na ontop my thread she dey fight because we no gree say igbo babes fine grin grin Very insecure somebody.
Lol. Very wowor gal, i sabi her.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2017
she son admire handsome bearded men for so long until she started growing beards. may God help u
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Here we go again little kiddo. Your dad doesn't even have such affection for failure as much as you do. Why do you love talking about failure even when you're getting laid. Lol
u serious about this troll old man ? how about we go to bk where we stop in the previous thread before u ran off. u ve gotten so obsess with me that u had to imagine how i do look like when i have not even upload a picture of me grin grin
the other last time u lament about how ama spoil brat cause i called u a failure which obviously are. despite ur old age ur prof. nd post still read that ur a flirt whereas ur mate are at home reading ancient stories to their grand kids. i do tell there is still time, how about u go reshape ur life ? what a human undecided
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
insecure failure of a humanbeing. where ave u seen my pic undecided
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Rhodiumic(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Eehya.... They don dey force am to go marry. *More feminine*
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Only God knw hw her Punna Region go be
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Can't even hear this bitch. Lol
Take your advice to your pap
Lol,nothing reasonable to offer.
the truth so hurt.

nd less i forget stop this ur insecurity of a thing. am not an old flirt like u,ve got far more reasonable things to offer in life. where the fvck have u seen me or my pic for u to come here talking trash just to butter ur stand like it real. do u also lie thats so shamefull of u. wonder what ur trying to pass to the younger generation. please go and get a life.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by michony505(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2017
nkemdi89:
Shave off everything, people and popularity, have seen women in the east more hairy than her, but they shave it off and go ahead with their normal life. She intentionally wants to look that way, unfortunately it's not benefitting her.
You min some girls in the east r still more hairy than her? This is a real shocker for me when i thought l have seen it all.....
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by weareok(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2017
women don too dey toast am she don dey find man
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by bandad: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Igbo girls and beard is like garri and kulikuli.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by clemz85(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
shurley22:
Still no difference

Honestly, no difference

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol,nothing reasonable to offer.
the truth so hurt.

nd less i forget stop this ur insecurity of a thing. am not an old flirt like u,ve got far more reasonable things to offer in life. where the fvck have u seen me or my pic for u to come here talking trash just to butter ur stand like it real. do u also lie thats so shamefull of u. wonder what ur trying to pass to the younger generation. please go and get a life.
Just as your pap lost his life to a flirtitious ugly bitch like you are.
Wowor gal with wowor sense. She's Damn Ugly.Lol!
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Kayode12345: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Neymar1095:
God forbid bad thing. Person go still Marry this One.
keep quiet dia,jare u think she is happy with the hair or she made her self dat way.. .lets just all pray we don't get a bad genetic condition dat makes us different or inferior.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by babapressy(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Just as your pap lost his life to a flirtitious ugly bitch like you are.
Wowor gal with wowor sense. She's Damn Ugly.Lol!
i will always do well to avoid bringing ur parent into this cause i dont need the curse u already have. now i know where ur problem is coming from.

nd sorry, u dont vent out ur fustration on us cause we are not the cause. nd we are nothing like you, God had already forbid that. it not my fault that ur a failure and a lier. so keep ur fustration to ur self.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ayowande1997(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
see as woman get beards when I still dey fast for beards...
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
dingbang:
I wonder who shags this one
I like hairs on a woman although not this much , still I'll shag her.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Shez brave and beautiful...
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i will always do well to avoid bringing ur parent into this cause i dont need the curse u already have. now i know where ur problem is coming from.

nd sorry, u dont vent out ur fustration on us cause we are not the cause. nd we are nothing like you, God had already forbid that. it not my fault that ur a failure and a lier . so keep ur fustration to ur self.
She can't spell "Liar" right but sure can spell a "dick" right cheesy such a waste of education.

......Never send a bitch to school.....Never!
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
She can't spell "Liar" right but sure can spell a "dick" right cheesy such a waste of education.

......Never send a bitch to school.....Never!

is that all u could pick cheesy
hope the message got home. incase of next time. em not the cause of ur failure so keep calm nd face the fate u brought upon ur self tongue
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2017
michony505:
You min some girls in the east r still more hairy than her? This is a real shocker for me when i thought l have seen it all.....
You never see something until Monday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.