Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) (63955 Views)

Simi Shaves Her Hair And She Looks Totally Cute.. / Wow! Simi Shaves Her Hair To The Lowest Cut And She Looks Totally Cute / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by 2bam: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=c4tnoelz post=61187651][/quote]. Do I look like one that have problem......
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
When does mentioning dick amounts to saying rubbish?, yet you can't just get enough of it. How I dislike hypocrites.
Just gerrout!
ok u are not tired grin grin grin
we can continue tongue
and yes u are saying rubbish cause u cant control what comes out of you. u talk anyhow. nd that unlike of a man. an old man for that matter. i know u are saying all that get me pissed off nd stop replying buh such dont affect me talk more of getting me angry, mostly when i know who i am. it's in you nd you shouldnt be getting tired of passing one anytime soon tho... cool

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
ok u are not tired grin grin grin
we can continue tongue
and yes u are saying rubbish cause u cant control what comes out of you. u talk anyhow. nd that unlike of a man. an old man for that matter. i know u are saying all that get me pissed off nd stop replying buh such dont affect me talk more of getting me angry, mostly when i know who i am. it's in you nd you shouldnt be getting tired of passing one anytime soon tho... cool
Little Bitch,are you a virgin?
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Little Bitch,are you a virgin?
is that ur new style of trolling me ?
i dont answer senseless questions. mostly not from ur type. i do give that answer to well reasonable peoples not u cool

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Fellydonis(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
You can hardly find a desert on her body. Maybe her nails shocked shocked grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
is that ur new style of trolling me ?
i dont answer senseless questions. mostly not from ur type. i do give that answer to well reasonable peoples not u cool
How do you tell reasonable peoples that you had it all up in your ass?
Little lying bitch. Lol.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
How do you tell reasonable peoples that you had it all up in your ass?
Little lying bitch. Lol.
grin grin em gonna still keep up buh i wil try as much as i can to avoid using such words on you while i talk to u about how ur failed dream will kinda benefit u while ur still alive cheesy

buh this ya tactics of trolling me this time is a kinda different from that of last time cheesy
yesterday, u were kinda trying to send home that ur far more a civilized man. buh today u just brought out ur real self now look what we 've got here grin cheesy
Wow, how nature works. it doesnt hid it true self for long grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Neymar1095(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kayode12345:
keep quiet dia,jare u think she is happy with the hair or she made her self dat way.. .lets just all pray we don't get a bad genetic condition dat makes us different or inferior.
Barman 2 bottle Of origin for this my Guy. He blood dey hot.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin em gonna still keep up buh i wil try as much as i can to avoid using such words on you while i talk to u about how ur failed dream will kinda benefit u while ur still alive cheesy

buh this ya tactics of trolling me this time is a kinda different from that of last time cheesy
yesterday, u were kinda trying to send home that ur far more a civilized man. buh today u just brought out ur real self now look what we 've got here grin cheesy
Wow, how nature works. it doesnt hid it true self for long grin cheesy tongue
Lol. Yesterday you insulted a civilized man but today you find it difficult to insult a rather vulgar version. Such a twisted logic, How dumber can you get!
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol. Yesterday you insulted s civilized man but today you find it difficult to insult a rather vulgar version. Such a twisted logic, How dumber can you get!
u have start twisting ur already fail life again grin grin

like i dont know the difference btwn insult and talking dirty . yesterday u were all serious and mean talking about parental things nd beating, wrapper, trouser, bastard etc grin no trace of all these dirty talks u ave been too shameless to be vomiting since morning. buh today u just show ur self like that. like u carried it to bed and u decided to change tactics. a sleepless night i guess. first thing in the morning u were already at my mention grin grin blowing lies of how u ave seen nd knw me just to make urself feel better grin grin grin

i dey hail ooo grin
tiri gbosa for u grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
Igbo kwenu! And my people will still expect me to pay 10 million Naira bride price for this?

Thank God for Queen Okafor. At least she's brave enough to live the way God created her. Just take a shaving stick from igbo girls and they all become like this. Yuck!
how many Igbo girls you know?

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u have start twisting ur already fail life again grin grin

like i dont know the difference btwn insult and talking dirty . yesterday u were all serious and mean talking about parental things nd beating, wrapper, trouser, bastard etc grin no trace of all these dirty talks u ave been too shameless to be vomiting since morning. buh today u just show ur self like that. like u carried it to bed and u decided to change tactics. a sleepless night i guess. first thing in the morning u were already at my mention grin grin blowing lies of how u ave seen nd knw me just to make urself feel better grin grin grin

i dey hail ooo grin
tiri gbosa for u grin cheesy
If you throw away corrective reasoning, you make torture inevitable. You exemplify a child whose poor upbringing of a failed parentage gives away easily.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
If you throw away corrective reasoning, you make torture inevitable. You exemplify a child whose poor upbringing of a failed parentage gives away easily.
wow. the old tactics is back. look who is trying to sound serious and elderly undecided after talking all dirty like the flirt u are undecided like who do u expect to take u serious after all those dirty talks u want act like an angel anything that comes from u henceforth is useless even if a bit it is reasonable. total trash. imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
wow. the old tactics is back. look who is trying to sound serious and elderly undecided after talking all dirty like the flirt u are undecided like who do u expect to take u serious after all those dirty talks u want act like an angel anything that comes from u henceforth is useless even if a bit it is reasonable. total trash. imagine undecided
No surprises if you refused my messages like you refused your father's.
You have all the time to consider my words in tears.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
No surprises if you refused my messages like you refused your father's.
You have all the time to consider my words in tears.
like of what importance is your message. what is the message by the way, trash, absolute trash as usual. nd even though u got something reasonable to pass. not after all those dirty talk. heard of a person who takes advice from an ill mannered man u cant be a do what i say but dont do what i do. a good teacher leads by example cool

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
like of what importance is your message. what is the message by the way, trash, absolute trash as usual. nd even though u got something reasonable to pass. not after all those dirty talk. heard of a person who takes advice from an ill mannered man u cant be a do what i say but dont do what i do. a good teacher leads by example cool
Shove this up your ass. It's rather too late to act all decent.
I already know who you are & always will be.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by hamdash(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
iceboy4752:
Is this one not a man!
eeeeeeew

one that gyms
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by hamdash(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
iceboy4752:
Is this one not a man!
eeeeeeew

one that gyms
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
safarigirl:
how many Igbo girls you know?

Enough to know that no other tribe have this characteristics
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Shove this up your ass. It's rather too late to act all decent.
I already know who you are & always will be.
lol, this all refers to u. we all know it the other way round tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
dingbang:
I wonder who shags this one
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Enough to know that no other tribe have this characteristics
lol, that's saying a lot considering there are over 300 tribes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, this all refers to u. we all know it the other way round tongue
You had all my day to yourself. heck! I'm I not supposed to straff you for this crime of yours?
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
You had all my day to yourself. heck! I'm I not supposed to straff you for this crime of yours?
wanna run cheesy
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
2bam:
. Do I look like one that have problem......
Problem is your middle name
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
wanna run cheesy
What do you need me for?, to bleep you?
You've had all my day already, you deserved to be bleeped so bad.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
What do you need me for?, to bleep you?
You've had all my day already, you deserved to be bleeped so bad.
lol, so u are still talking dirty grin
u will not spoil my mood. iwobi don score for naija tongue
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by TimeMod1: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, so u are still talking dirty grin
u will not spoil my mood. iwobi don score for naija tongue
Yeah. We're good as done for Russia. You a sport fan?
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
lol, em okay with it if the direction of the conversation change tho. nd yeah i am. buh em more serious about sport when it comes to time like this.
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
while some of us as men are still begging God for beards
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
nah, i didnt report u, maybe someone else did. i was also banned. know the mod doing this ?
Re: Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) by 2bam: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
c4tnoelz:

Problem is your middle name
So stubborn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.