Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women (21893 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by NaijaCelebrity: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Singer Oristsefemi has said the lack of sex causes the breakdown of most marraiges.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that it always upsets him when he hears that lack of sex leads to the failure of some marriages in Nigeria.

He said,

Marriage is something that you have to be very diplomatic about. You have to be very careful and know what you are doing because it has its ups and downs.
No marriage is perfect. Some people talk about cheating in marriage and that is why I sang in my song, ‘Igbeyawo,’ that women should not starve their husband of sex. If you do that, it would bring problems in your home. I don’t want lack of sex to be a problem in my marriage.

Any time my wife wants to have sex, I would always give it to her, at any time.Some people think that marriage is all about money but it is not. It takes God and the couple to understand each other.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/dont-starve-your-husbands-of-sex.html

1 Like

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2017
I remembered one of his lyrics "fun kinni ti bi lasiko"

But some women are wicked sha. Especially those that collect #500 before they open gateway for their husband ooo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2017
so premier league no dey dis week

8 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by schoolboymatt(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2017
I never knew he was a marriage counsellor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by NairalandCS(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Coming from someone that was fucking almost all his Instagram female followers while his wife was giving him enough sex.

You better stick to singing your crap. angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2017
every one don turn marriage counsellor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2017
naija sef

so even this crappy singer can advice people too?
Get your as.s back to the studio, bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Tolexander: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2017
schoolboymatt:
I never knew he was a marriage sex counsellor
fixed!

7 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by rawpadgin(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2017
The best way to keep a man happy is to make his stomach filled & his ball empty

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Afrok(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Nice one from him... Just that nah eye service most of these celebrities dey do when it comes to marriage matter undecided

Most preach what dey don't practice wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by generationz(f): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2017
When they start preaching you know there is fire on the mountain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Tamarapetty(f): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy won't starve mine

10 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Neymar1095(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2017
NairalandCS:
Coming from someone that was fucking almost all his Instagram female followers while his wife was giving him enough sex.

You better stick to singing your crap. angry

10 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Neymar1095(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy won't starve mine

3 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Florblu(f): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Is he trying to pass a message across to someone?

If you like choke your husband with sex, most men are always not satisfied.

I hear them saying"men are polygamous in nature" everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Neminc: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Tell them o. That is the height of wickedness. How can you allow your husband to be carrying 50 litres of Akamu up and down ehn?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by mrwonlasewonie: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Mshewwww.who is talking? undecided
Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by LesbianBoy(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Cococandy can you hear?

1 Like

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy won't starve mine

I trust you! That's why I have been hustling for money so I can coman pay your bride price in dollars

1 Like

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by AkProsper(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2017
fu ni kiniye lasiko . . . . .
check my signature ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️
Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2017
naso.com
Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by seunmohmoh(f): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2017
make way...d bleacher is here

1 Like

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by muller101(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Something weird is about to happen. Just watch out

1 Like

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by maxysmith(f): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2017
i won't starve him if he do normal

Treat me well and i will treat u better grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by CaptainSALAZAR: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by jashar(f): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mtsheww....

Is marriage all about sex?

If there's no self control, forget story...

3 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by lilmax(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
maxysmith:
i won't starve him if he do normal

Treat me well and i will treat u better grin
he gets it from another woman na, simple grin
Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by omojeesu(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
...and verse versa!

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Abi!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by Ugoeze2016: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Okay we ve heard you
Re: Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women by ALAYORMII: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Everyone na advisor when it comes to matters of the oza room and most can hardly keep their home in order

Abeg help me with #5,000 Naira. I need am badly. I know say you fit give me. I go refund you next week Thursday I promise. That's how I overheard a drunkard begging an ATM machine. I know you thought I was requesting money from you & you were looking for all sorts of excuses. Hahaha look at you. You are now laughing! I like your smile.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Omotola And Genevieve / Copyright: I Will Deal With Lil Kesh - Eleyele / Timi Dakolo Twerks For His Wife, Busola (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.