Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Need A Good Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Good Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (300 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by omoiyaadisa: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2017
I am a graduate and based in Lagos. I am 30 years of age. I need a serious Muslim Lady BTW age 22 to 30 for a serious relationship that will. Lead to marriage in no time.

I'm okay with any tribe, and I'm okay if you no based in Lagos, as long as if you are ready to relocate

You can what'sapp or call if interested
Re: Need A Good Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by ipobarecriminals: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2017
sad undecided sad isnt there any Muslim lady in ur mosque,area?Wish u well. in ur ultimate search

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,drop Your Contact If You Are In Kano..court Road/ribadu Layout Precisely / Mature Lady Needed / Seven Things Guys Do When They Still Love Their Exes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.