Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Flight Ticket Enquiries - Travel Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Ticket Enquiries (1812 Views)

Please How Do You Pay On For Egyptair Flight Ticket / Getting Affordable And Fair Flight Ticket Prices / Flight Tickets From Nigeria To Other Countries - Drop Your Enquiries Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
VIEMMYTRAVELS:
Mr cdenc, i wonder where you get your fares from, please mind the kind of fares you give to this passengers so you dont put your self into trouble and also ruin their travel plans. Kagari is actually right, what the GDs are giving and yours are different. Mind what you post, not all what you see online are true. Be careful before the airline come look for you.

Thank you.
Viemmytravels, no need for threats dear. I am a full grown adult and so are the fliers.
I will be here waiting for them allow me worry about that. Unlike you both who are only out to milk fliers I am not,yes I don't sell and if you have a problem with I telling them,hmmm then there a problem. They deserve to know what to negotiate,you think they don't?

Though not where I get my rates but check these
www.cheapflights.ca
www.kiwi.com

Then my point is, if I can find as user for such,then why is yours more expensive or is it because your get from guys who get from the real Licenced person. Then the flier needs to know.
Anyways, I care less. Aside asking me how sales to mock my thread, now is a threat. Wonder what's next. hehehe
Have a lovely week dear

Guys! I will find a quote and tell you, if your dealer isn't willing to give you a fair figure around it,leave him and find someone more reliable and can accommodate your budget. Tell him what you seen or offered and let him know

No tout without sense of customer care has a right to force a ticket on you, then use your money to feed his family. That's the essence

Next quote plssss
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Cdenc or whatever you call yourself. Who am i to threaten you? I cant do that.

Now point of correction i am not milking any flier, i give them accurate fares and results. I dont give out fares that arent true just for them to patronize me, i give them exactly whats on the GDs , that is if you know what GDs is.

Where you get your fares from is non of my business, even the almighty wakanow isnt selling for that price, the airline too isnt selling for that price. So Oga, did you fare fall from heaven??. lol.

You are such a character. As for the thread everyone as the right to comment where he/she wants. Sooooooo..... If it pisses you off seeing our comments why not carry your so called thread on your head or better still guide it with a gate. grin grin . You arent even happy we are making the thread a lively one.

Stay there and keep giving them inaccurate fares , i pray they don't fall victims. grin

Thank you CDENC....... Thanks for your time.
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
VIEMMYTRAVELS:
Cdenc or whatever you call yourself. Who am i to threaten you? I cant do that.

Now point of correction i am not milking any flier, i give them accurate fares and results. I dont give out fares that arent true just for them to patronize me, i give them exactly whats on the GDs , that is if you know what GDs is.

Where you get your fares from is non of my business, even the almighty wakanow isnt selling for that price, the airline too isnt selling for that price. So Oga, did you fare fall from heaven??. lol.

You are such a character. As for the thread everyone as the right to comment where he/she wants. Sooooooo..... If it pisses you off seeing our comments why not carry your so called thread on your head or better still guide it with a gate. grin grin . You arent even happy we are making the thread a lively one.

Stay there and keep giving them inaccurate fares , i pray they don't fall victims. grin

Thank you CDENC....... Thanks for your time.

Lol
Thanks dear
Yes, I am cdenc and I really love that name
really wonder how any sane human would be angry at a name you choose to be called. I know it can be tough being you, but plz manage oh? I understand, sorry oh!

You're welcome to comment, anytime.
Really like you though, very energetic to fight for nothing, is this really the best you can do? The funniest is I barely gave a quote when I see yours particularly as its very close to mine but guess you,you are still pained, wonder why? Get well dear.
I need you to try more dear. I understand you need to eat, lol.

Are the rates on skycanner, cheap flights, kiwi or others fake too and are fliers prohibited from checking to know what's obtainable?

What do I gain telling a flier to bargain better and not just accept a figure given by some tout? What does he pay me? Only one who milks people would be angry, yes.

I think was a mistake replying you both considering how pained you sound.
Don't worry will never, again.
Now back to business!
Anyone who needs a quote to enable him know real figure of his flight, drop a message and if I am available would assist.

Get more than 1 quote compare and save money. if a tout shows no respect walk very far away.
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by Solitin40: 5:07am On Jan 17, 2018
cdenc:

use your USD card or find who has, buy USD, deposit and book. You don't have to beg any tout who talks down on you, with your money too. Kai! why are you guys afraid of doing things yourselves. Imagine someone telling you he doesnt have time to argue and you are still chatting such person. Hehehe.
That's your flight I attached .its even cheaper today
Which App/website is this please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Holiday Package / Buy Cheap Flights & Travel Deals Online | Tour Brokers Online / Introducing Owu Crown Hotel Ibadan (4star)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.