Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? (1099 Views)

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by chatinent: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
People ask: I have a crush on my friend's boyfriend what do I do?

#

Do nothing! You have two choices. Do nothing and wait for your crush to fade, or act on your desires and lose a friend - maybe even more than one, since other friends may also side against you. You could also wait for your friend's relationship to end, but don't bet on it. Actively get to know other boys. You may find your new crush more quickly.
Origin : http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=439
Re: People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by kingkardesh17(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
U must learn to let somethings, go make new male friends and watch the magic happen "they are many fishes in the river".
Re: People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by chatinent: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
kingkardesh17:
U must learn to let somethings, go make new male friends and watch the magic happen "they are many fishes in the river".
This Nigerian adage.
Re: People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by Huee(f): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wait for the crush to fade.
Re: People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Look for your own man. I'm sure you don't want to lose the friendship you share with your friend.

But i know that after all the advice you'll get here, you might still go ahead and snatch him.
Re: People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by chatinent: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
ScotFree:
Look for your own man. I'm sure you don't want to lose the friendship you share with your friend.

But i know that after all the advice you'll get here, you might still go ahead and snatch him.
Laughs.
Re: People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by jbreezy: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dont go for yur frnd's b.f...yu will surely regret it...
Re: People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin pple ask indeed. Keep formulating tins
Re: People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do? by chatinent: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2017
ednut1:
grin pple ask indeed. Keep formulating tins

If your zuma of a head registered things fast, it will notice that the caption simply meant: 'possible questions people ask.' sad

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Sex In A Relationship / 11 Cute Ways To Ask A Girl Out / "I Sex My Ex-boyfriend, Because My Husband Is Hardly Home - Pastor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.