Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

“my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz (1110 Views)

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe / Hausa Man Poses With His 4 Wives And 33 Children (Photo) / “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by YoungPell305(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
It is no longer news that Tanzania musician Diamond Platnumz is having problems in his personal life since it became public that he has a second baby mama.
The musician has come out to defend his choices, saying that Islam allows him to be with ateast four women.
Reacall that just recently his latest baby mama Hamisa Mobetto sued him for child support and his partner Zari Hassan unfollowed and deleted photos of him from her Instagram page.

Continue Reading at : http://www.spreegists.us/2017/10/my-religion-allows-me-marry-up-to-4.html

Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by Naughtytboy: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
I love his songs,,always with a meaning.. Bikinibikibayoyo
Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by GOFRONT(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
But you are Civilized muslim na
Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by ufuosman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ur Choice
Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Before white came Africans were marrying more than one woman and it was cool.no culture or tradition forbid more than one woman for man, why the whole brouhaha?

is only only a coward man takes one wife while there alot left out wasting.

i cant marry more than one because sexualy am not fit for two, but i here by encourage others to emulate diamond to take more than one woman, for fairness and equity .
Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by Nwaoma198(f): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
(
taoheedoriloye:
Before white came Africans were marrying more than one weawoman and it was cool.no culture or tradition forbid more than one woman for man, why the whole brouhaha?

is only only a coward man takes one wife while there alot left out wasting.

i cant marry more than one because sexualy am not fit for two, but i here by encourage others to emulate diamond to take more than one woman, for fairness and equity .
Weak bone like u
Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by Seeker17(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
'at least four women' grin grin
Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by zulex880: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your religion also allow you to Bleep underage girls just like your master Mohammed undecided
Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by peterswagg(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lols
Re: “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz by jardprinz: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:
Your religion also allow you to Bleep underage girls just like your master Mohammed undecided
you bleeping son of hate.

(1) (Reply)

Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex / When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P / Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Herself On Set Of A New Movie As A Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.