Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Need Help Reformating My PC Myself - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help Reformating My PC Myself (1308 Views)

Pls Can Any Engineer Suggest What Is Wrong With My PC / Pls Why Is Having VPN On My Pc A Criminal Offence. / Urgent: How Do I Edit Pdf Document On My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Reformating My PC Myself by Eze2000(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Guys, I need some help.

I have issues with my windows 8.1 HP PC and the only solution is reformating since its july updates that that cased this issue in the first. I don't see any way to uninstall updates or repair the operating since its d back door kind....not legal/imitation/Cheap DVD kind.

The system is misbehaving. keeps freezing while I'm working cos its endlessly trying and failing to process updates in background.

My question is, how easy is it to reformat this system myself? I have all the programs on DVDs in clouding, browsers etc, ms office and kio spico to activate windows. I'm good at installations but never attempted whole program installations. I seen it done once b4 and believe I can do it myself instead of paying someone 3k to do it.

All I need now is to buy the windows 8.1 program on DVD or can it be downloaded? what of drivers? What of windows 10, will it work better?

I need your help and advice above all.
Re: Need Help Reformating My PC Myself by ahless(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Eze2000:
Guys, I need some help.

I have issues with my windows 8.1 HP PC and the only solution is reformating since its july updates that that cased this issue in the first. I don't see any way to uninstall updates or repair the operating since its d back door kind....not legal/imitation/Cheap DVD kind.

The system is misbehaving. keeps freezing while I'm working cos its endlessly trying and failing to process updates in background.

My question is, how easy is it to reformat this system myself? I have all the programs on DVDs in clouding, browsers etc, ms office and kio spico to activate windows. I'm good at installations but never attempted whole program installations. I seen it done once b4 and believe I can do it myself instead of paying someone 3k to do it.

All I need now is to buy the windows 8.1 program on DVD or can it be downloaded? what of drivers? What of windows 10, will it work better?

Get driver pack DVD for drivers or you can download online after installation. I would prefer you get windows 10
Re: Need Help Reformating My PC Myself by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Eze2000:
Guys, I need some help.

WhatsApp 08064724259

Let me put u through for free grin
Re: Need Help Reformating My PC Myself by Eze2000(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
ahless:

Get driver pack DVD for drivers or you can download online after installation. I would prefer you get windows 10

Last time windows 10 entered my PC it induced a terrible overheating issue that had the battery dying too fast. I latter heard it a popular issue at the time

that was before the century upgrade that had ton of people upgrading their system to windows 10.

I assumed that issue has been fixed which is why I asked now. windows 10 no longer kills b3 right?
Re: Need Help Reformating My PC Myself by ahless(m): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Eze2000:

Last time windows 10 entered my PC it induced a terrible overheating issue that had the battery dying too fast. I latter heard it a popular issue at the time

that was before the century upgrade that had ton of people upgrading their system to windows 10.

I assumed that issue has been fixed which is why I asked now. windows 10 no longer kills b3 right?
Yes
Re: Need Help Reformating My PC Myself by Eze2000(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2017
udemzyudex:

WhatsApp 08064724259

Let me put u through for free grin

Hello, lost my phone right in the market where i went to buy the windows 8.1 program. Working on getting another phone and then i will canll you. please don't be angry with me, I'm in trouble here.
Re: Need Help Reformating My PC Myself by Gbengageorge: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
You have a lot of option

Install a fresh windows 10 (last option but fastest option, copy out your files first)
Or roll back the updates
Or update the drivers of your PC using drivereasy software
Or increase your ram physical and virtual
Or delete temp files and prefetch files
Or stop windows search or stop superfetch.

Your are getting all these advise free, anyways Google to get the procedures.

(1) (Reply)

j / SOLD OUT !!! UK USED Core I3 , 4gb RAM, Hard Drive 320gb @40k / How To Activate The Latest MTN Free 30GB Data - Valid For 30days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.