Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (65542 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by muller101(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The God that maketh d impossible possible can do it.
grin latest update . Her flight to Nigeria is by 1pm today..
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Adaumunocha(f): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2017
muller101:
Sometimes it is good to do thing right. I wonder y she used agents? Anyway, I hope she didn't mouth off to people around

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by muller101(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sometimes it is good to do thing right. I wonder y she used agents? Anyway, I hope she didn't mouth off to people around
she is married I see no reason for her to brag about it. But u never can tell.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by olab007(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2017
well relax and get to talk to the agent, the visa may be fake and at the other hand it may be mistake when the visa was issue , if that be the case the agent should be able to do something.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Adaumunocha(f): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2017
muller101:
she is married I see no reason for her to brag about it. But u never can tell.
Lol, I know of a married lady that bragged about going to China to meet with her husband. She even bought cow to give Thanksgiving in church for a good husband and all. A day before she traveled, d husband called her asking for a divorce.. The guy practically stripped this lady down to her last penny, d jeep o, d properties. Said she's trying to kill him in his dreams.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by aprokomania(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2017
macaranta:
There must have been irregularities somewhere along the line
OBVIOUSLY
DUUURRRHH
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by muller101(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lol, I know of a married lady that bragged about going to China to meet with her husband. She even bought cow to give Thanksgiving in church for a good husband and all. A day before she traveled, d husband called her asking for a divorce.. The guy practically stripped this lady down to her last penny, d jeep o, d properties. Said she's trying to kill him in his dreams.
grin this is a case of village people @ work.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by holuwajobar(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
ya sis want to leave us alone for us to suffer in this country.... Kolewerk...... not until i get my own visa, nobody is goin to abroad.... lol

i dy joke oo

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Rilwayne001: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Davedgr8(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Not at all, nt even family friends Dad warned us nt to tell anyone till she get there cos of d past dissapointment.

I was even looking for a way to bring down d post wen i noticed d mod. pushed it to d frontpage. I never can tell who might be reading this nw
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by janey1984: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2017
mofedamijo:

It might be fake,n yes somtyms dey dont detect until u get to ur P.O.E,i av flown with people to j'burg b4,only 4 d immigration at d P.O.E to tell dem to step aside,and once that happens be rest assured ure in murtala,another issue my be what the agent applied for vs what she told them at the point of entry,if the agent filled Tourism,and she tells them she is going to be with her husband, there will be issues....with naija pali,u have to be 100% accurate in ur information,may God help us.
on point. with your green p, you are always a suspect, so accuracy is the key

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by holuwapopsh(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2017
sorry oooo Is dis a Prayer or a curse cus i dnt get u why cnt u pray dat they shld nt deport her
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Banter1(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8 please when ever you're dealing with people and it envolve money, not just money alone always secretly take their pictures incase they abscond you will just publish their picture. It is well with your sister.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2017
muller101:
maybe God is still sleeping when he wakes up he might make it happen After 1 PM grin
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by DrSleekQas(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Its spiritual my friend, ur sister needs prayers
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Can you please explain in detail where one can get visa aside agent.. That has been my believe
you can get a visa through an agent, a good one. you can also apply in person at the consulate of the country you wish to travel to. infact that is the better way, so that you can fill in the forms and answer the questions yourself.

Sometimes what the agent filled in the application might be different from what you claim at the point of entry and that becomes problematic. Ciao! grin
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
it's not sometimes, it is better to do things right ALL THE TIME!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Adaumunocha(f): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
it's not sometimes, it is better to do things right ALL THE TIME!
Yes Sir!!!
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2017
The visa is definitely not fake! the problem is what she claimed at the point of entry is different from what the agent filled in the forms.
You do not lie or try to play the Israeli immigrations they are one of the best trained, they almost deported me too even with a british passport.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yes Sir!!!
I am glad you Agree! grin
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by pristine88: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Funny How The Usual ITK's Here just conclude the visa is Fake....USA issues Visa and deport at P.O.E, does that mean it was fake,Malaysia Does it Often too...If the entry officer believes you would violate your visa rules he can send you home from the airport...that doesn't mean it is a fake visa, Your sister perhaps was jittery or wasn't eloquent

And never say her chances of getting other VISAS are Nought, that's not true...It might be harder but it isn't impossible..I know people who served jail terms in countries like canada/usa but are resident in Australia...

Leave Agents and apply through proper channels, all you have to do is garner knowledge which is richly available on threads on here...VISA no be magic..If you are qualified you will get it, if you are not, try again later...........No be spiritual something

6 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Zodiac61(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying
It is amazing how Nigerians believe that prayers solve anything.
Try to get a visa through agents, instead of going through the correct and legal channels and then pray when things take their inevitable course.
I weep.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by def111(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
xandy84:
You are wrong. I had been deported before and i still got F1 visa 4 years ago. I really don"t understand while Nigerians generally are pessimist. All they see is the dark side of life

Did you fill in the you have been deported in your US form ?...

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by maxtamazin: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying

Why can you guys find out exactly the immigration rules and procedures to.migrate legally to Israel.? Stop praying, it got nothing to do with prayers. There are rules in developed society, find out about the rules and apply it.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2017
toprealman:
Once wrote to the coordinator of international recruitment and even copied their VC when the University suggested I use an agent for admission application.
My argument was simple, will the agent also do my research and coursework? They backtracked, admission offered within days.......I declined the offer!
Yes, flee from agent..... whether of darkness or maybe they have "light" in their office, still flee from them.

Some things require 3rd party representation, but not travelling........
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
planetx:
Why does she even want to go live in that racist ass country called Israel. You see the way they treat the Palestinians talk less of Africans ask the Ethiopian Jews who are treated like 3rd class citizens.
There was once an Ethiopian Jew woman who came to our house to ask my late father to tell her more about her late father.

She told him that they (Ethiopian Jews) are being treated as sub-Human by most other Israelis. sad
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by vertueptime: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
How do u mean bycut bro? does it our immigration officers re wack nd didn't knw there job to our dem take off if any rule was actually breached?

Waitin concern nig immigration, ur visa is valid tru/to ethopia so they should stop u frm going? It dsnt work that way
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2017
Hati13:

There was once an Ethiopian Jew woman who came to our house to ask my late father to tell her more about her late father.

She told him that they (Ethiopian Jews) are being treated as sub-Human by most other Israelis. sad

but you ethopians benefit from israel than any other african jew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.