Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (65551 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
What are Nigerians looking for in isreal han han
Its a blessing in disguise flee that place b4 dem go blow u
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by slinkman(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

What do you know? What the told you was the truth. In fact, I suspect that's was the case here. My friend travelled to China with a fake visa, only to be turned back at the Chinese port of entry. It was in China he discovered that his visa was fake! It happens bro, though I'm not ruling out other reasons but I suspect the fake visa more. It's good to confI'm the visa given to you before travelling with it.
how can one confirm a real and fake visa here in nigeria?
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
you can get a visa through an agent, a good one. you can also apply in person at the consulate of the country you wish to travel to. infact that is the better way, so that you can fill in the forms and answer the questions yourself.

Sometimes what the agent filled in the application might be different from what you claim at the point of entry and that becomes problematic. Ciao! grin

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Bestman111(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
So ur sister wan run away from this country? Chaii

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Thanks sir
you are very wellcomed! Also the Agent has no influence on wether you get the visa or not, infact what they do is just taking money from people just to fill in the application forms on your behalf, the forms which you could have filled in yourself. grin the people who may need the services of an Agent are business people who are busy and may not have the time to submit or fill in their visa forms.

see it like this, you are going to war, but letting someone else load your gun for you! what if you turn up at the middle of the war to find out that the person didn't load the gun properly? or didn't load the gun atall. grin grin does this make any sense to you? grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Fidelismaria: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2017
fear village people
dere service bad gaaaaaan
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by mayze: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Baseless allegations. ..why can't u just ignore the post if you can't say anything helpful?
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by slinkman(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Zodiac61:

It is amazing how Nigerians believe that prayers solve anything.
Try to get a visa through agents, instead of going through the correct and legal channels and then pray when things take their inevitable course.
I weep.
these legal channels don't make getting a visa easy or even possible. I really don't know . But is it easier going through agents or legal channels? And which are the legal channels?
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

but you ethopians benefit from israel than any other african jew
It may be, but we all Blacks are inferior to them for their perspective. But they forgot the many civilizations we produced that can match any other civilizations in the world in the past.

White and Arab ppl must be annihilated smiley
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Hati13:

It may be, but we all Blacks are inferior to them for their perspective. But they forgot the many civilizations we produced that can match any other civilizations in the world in the past.

how are you different from those you are accusing?

i know ethiopians alot and they themselves behave like they are better than other africans

i have female ethiopians friends and i see them everyday

their women work hard but the boys are lazy..lol

ethiopians benefit from the state of israel more than any other african country..Ethiopians make aliyah and they benefit alot and many of them serve in the israeli defence force as high ranking officers

there is racism everywhere..are you telling me you dont have tribalism in Ethiopia?yes you do
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

how are you different from those you are accusing?

i know ethiopians alot and they themselves behave like they are better than other africans

i have female ethiopians friends and i see them everyday

their women work hard but the boys are lazy..lol

ethiopians benefit from the state of israel more than any other african country..Ethiopians make aliyah and they benefit alot and many of them serve in the israeli defence force as high ranking officers

there is racism everywhere..are you telling me you dont have tribalism in Ethiopia?yes you do
Yes, there is racism everywhere in the world. But nobody wants to be discriminated, so I hate it when Ethiopians and other Africans being discriminated by other non-Africans.

The Axumites of Ethiopia were once very close in destroying the Kaaba of Saudi Arabia, so I think it's the responsibility of all Ethiopians to succeed in this by destroying it. smiley of
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Kashbwoyjnr: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fake visa, my friend have been deported at P. O. E in China even though he have been coming to China. The agent gave a fake Visa
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, there is racism everywhere in the world. But nobody wants to be discriminated, so I hate it when Ethiopians and other Africans being discriminated by other non-Africans.

The Axumites of Ethiopia were once very close in destroying the Kaaba of Saudi Arabia, so I think it's the responsibility of all Ethiopians to succeed in this by destroying it. smiley of

you guys have my full support..lol
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by redsun(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hati13:

At the moment africans live like a people without past. The past is totally erased and the people just wander aimlessly in a endless limbo,completely oblivious of what it is all about.

The past is the window to the present and a reflection of the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by lovingyouhun: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This news sweet me die. You wan run comot for naija sey wetin happen? grin grin

Do you know you have a problem? Have you ever been in pain b4? See I have a lot to ask you but I will not, cause I don't know if your brain can comprehend
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by slinkman(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thanks a lot bro , and I will take this advice with me greatly . The country is Canada . And I must make sure I am made aware of every system before venturing .
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
redsun:

At the moment africans live like a people without past. The past is totally erased and the people just wander aimlessly in a endless limbo,completely oblivious of what it is all about.

The past is the window to the present and a reflection of the future.
You are different right. I like your quote and it should definitely be a motivation for all Africans to rediscover their ancestors greatness in cultural, social, political and economic sectors.

It's a sad period to be born as African. I really wish I was born in the 1400s or early 1500s AD.

Let's hope that our descendants situation will greatly improve compared from ours.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by koboko69: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
TWoods:

There’s little doubt that your sister either traveled on a fake visa or lied on her application. The desperation is obvious. Why else would you try to apply as a pilgrim when you know the ultimate purpose is to go squat illegally in another man’s country?

And you claim to have been praying. To what god? A god who condones lying and deceit?

This self righteous man don comr again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by mofedamijo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Can you please explain in detail where one can get visa aside agent.. That has been my believe
Depends on tge type of visa, Wakanow Travel Company il assist u,but VFS is ur best bet for schengen,south africa n a host of other visas to over 20 countries,once your documents are not complete vfs il ask u to provide them before they process, once u provide,they start processing n sebd u text n emails on the progress how ever it is left for the embassy to accept or reject,u can check their site vfsglobal.com......the good thing with such travel agencies is that ur mind is at peace,u av receipt of payment made, even if they stop u at point of entry u have�% peace of mind bcoz u went trought the right n trusted channels,go to the airport n see people crying after been duped by agents of darkness,some airlines have trained personnel at checkin counter who il tell u its fake b4 u board,that way ure saved a bit......shine ur eye bro.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by vickertony(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
Not at all, nt even family friends Dad warned us nt to tell anyone till she get there cos of d past dissapointment.

I was even looking for a way to bring down d post wen i noticed d mod. pushed it to d frontpage. I never can tell who might be reading this nw
Boss, i just saw this on front page, sorry oo, once she is back, you guys take your time before you re - fire the application again,she will surely end up in Israel someday, Goodluck!!!!
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by shallysgirl: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
I don't understand, what is her husband doing in Israel?
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport / My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.