Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria (47824 Views)

Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein / IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
GavelSlam:

Do your worst.
you wan make i run you down abi
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Henri8: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
legitnow:
Let me just add to all these Benin and Yoruba men, just becos u married Igbo women that have been used and leftover by Igbo men, does not give u the right to personalize our affairs or interfere in our affairs.

U only married our left-over, we did not induct u into our collective.

Igbos generally dont interfere in the affairs of their inlaw.

It is not our custom and we will not tolerate forwardness from foreigners that think marrying an Igbo woman is an express ticket to becoming Igbo or involvement in our affairs.

Let Linus Idahosa concern himself with Edo State issues, after-all Nnamdi Kanu never included Edo in Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM
Left over?
Bia nwokem, isi odi gi mma?

2 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by knowledgeable: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dedetwo:
This is one act of uncultured idiocies some Igbo girls have brought upon Ndigbo.

On line Igbo media defenders should direct their media power to his wife to divorce him asap
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tiger28: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
legitnow:
Just becos u marry wife, dont make u a son of the soil.

U are still a foreigner.

We will take exceptional offence in any interference with our family affairs in igboland by foreigners.
but we havent heard any of you igbos say that to FFK who is a FACTUAL igbo hater and NOW the lead defender of igbos because an igbo harlot has sired a long awaited Son for him. I understand why igbos are taken advantage of (fayose,ffk,kemi Olunloyo )..... because they are so easy to CATCH emotionally.

5 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by hinohsend: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
99% of Ibo women are prostitutes - (Nnamdi Kanu 2015)

Ibo women are left overs - (Ibo Men 2017)

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The thing taya kn23h sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
tiger28:
but we havent heard any of you igbos say that to FFK who is a FACTUAL igbo hater and NOW the lead defender of igbos because an igbo harlot has sired a long awaited Son for him. I understand why igbos are taken advantage of (fayose,ffk,kemi Olunloyo )..... because they are so easy to CATCH emotionally.
Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by knowledgeable: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mikeal09:

If i am understanding you... You were saying if one footballer somewhere (nt even messi or ronaldo) say you are a big fool that makes you one? and your generation inclusive,huh?

Why are Yoruba and Benin Pastors in USA snatching vulnerable Igbo married women in US from their husbands ??. You want Igbos in one Nigeria to be facing hell daily from you haters.

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Jetleeee: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
There is nothing potor men hate more than potor women married to Yoruba men grin Na like say make them stab them lol. I'm not the biggest fan of those Yoruba-potor marriages, but at the same time, I can't be arsed over who someone else chooses to marry. I'm a man ffs. Besides, all man get him own choice

Potor men are very aggressive lol. Always angry cheesy

I'll never forget the day they fought Intra-Biafra war on NL over the issue of women owning properties lol. No be small matter that day. It was on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3396085/supreme-court-upholds-right-female

These folks are still in 16th century

10 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
hinohsend:
99% of Ibo women are prostitutes - (Nnamdi Kanu 2015)

Ibo women are left overs - (Ibo Men 2017)

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The thing taya kn23h sef

I swear.

Ibo women can't inherit - Ibo men 2017

I don give up on these animals. In 2017, they have no respect for their females.

12 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by YelloweWest: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
I would like Nigeria to remain as one but that white guy is absolutely right.

The truth must be told. We can't continue with what the British created

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2017
knowledgeable:

Why are Yoruba and Benin Pastors in USA snatching vulnerable Igbo married women in US from their husbands ??. You want Igbos in one Nigeria to be facing hell daily from you haters.

Lmao!

But why are u always a victim? In all situations.

5 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2017
YelloweWest:

I think the british left us with a good system. Similar to their system. A country of individual nations. With time the kinks would have been worked out.

The pple dt forcefully brought about this strong center are the same ones complaining about this strong center.

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2017
Ishilove:
Lmao
*sir i just hope u check my signature and help 2fp pls
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by AdeizaPaul: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
this is the kind of logic that makes a lot of biafra apologists appear dumb. no man/ethnic group or country is an island. even australia attracts opinions from outsiders. no one extends an invitation to ibos on this forum before they jump on southwest topics and air your views. your reasoning is so upside down that you feel fein the outsider is allowed to have an opinion but your fellow countryman from edo state is not.

take note of one thing, a lot of us were on the fence before kanu started radio broadcasts and started insulting other ethnic nationalities. yet those that have been insulted and called awusa slaves do not have the right to have their views.

i wonder how human right and freedom of speech will be under your so called biafra when even fellow ibos that want restructuring and not secession have been labelled bastards and awusa slaves.

shame on you for dragging steph on the floor just ecause of the opinion of her husband. Biafra should come please so we can know who will fare better.

yorubas have absolutely nothing to be scared of

The saddest part of this whole thing is all the other Igbos liking his commrnt.

Absolutely disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Fulmigati: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
There is nothing potor men hate more than potor women married to Yoruba men grin Na like say make them stab them lol. I'm not the biggest fan of those Yoruba-potor marriages, but at the same time, I can't be arsed over who someone else chooses to marry. I'm a man ffs. Besides, all man get him own choice

Potor men are very aggressive lol. Always angry cheesy

I'll never forget the day they fought Intra-Biafra war on NL over the issue of women owning properties lol. No be small matter that day. It was on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3396085/supreme-court-upholds-right-female

These folks are still in 16th century
You're mistaken. We can't be bothered to hate wayward women who don't hold dear their sacred heritage and go dumpster diving by marrying from strange lands.
There is no hate just disgust and a little pity. The same way a woman who commits bestiality would be looked upon. Hope that clears things up.
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 09, 2017
Fulmigati:

You're mistaken. We can't be bothered to hate wayward women who don't hold their sacred heritage and go dumpster diving by marrying from strange lands.
There is no hate just disgust and a little pity. The same way a woman who commits bestiality would be looked upon. Hope that clears things up.

Bestiality! undecided

You are sick. And im sure you went to church today. Your religion is a waste. Never call urself a christian again.

5 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Fulmigati: 12:38am On Oct 09, 2017
janellemonae:

Bestiality! undecided

You are sick. And im sure you went to church today. Your religion is a waste. Never call urself a christian again.
Though I do read the some books of the Bible and research on it, I neither practice the white man's religion nor worship white Jesus.
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Jetleeee: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Fulmigati:

You're mistaken. We can't be bothered to hate wayward women who don't hold their sacred heritage and go dumpster diving by marrying from strange lands.

In 20-fookin-17, a matured man with beards, thick yam legs, 6-pack is angry about who another woman choses to marry grin cheesy .

E say na sacred heritage.

Shibuke, you'll prolly remain bitter for the rest of your life lol cos these things will keep happening.

You better drink water grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 12:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
this is hate speech, what do you mean by leftovers? Is a classy lady like stephanie okereke linus a leftover?
Watch how you talk no matter how provoked.

There is nothing such as hate speech when statement of fact is proffered. In Igbo land, a lady cannot form fool out first marriage and expect a red blooded Igbo man as a suitor.
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Fulmigati: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Jetleeee:

In 20-fookin-17, a matured man with beards, thick yam legs, 6-pack is angry about who another woman choses to marry grin cheesy .

E say na sacred heritage.

Shibuke, you'll prolly remain bitter for the rest of your life lol cos these things will keep happening.

You better drink water grin
Welcome to the real world where inter-ethnic marriages are scrutinized and looked at with disgust especially when it is believed you're dumpster diving. However, I don't hate. Hate is a wasted emotion. I look at them the same I look at a woman afflicted with mental illness.
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2017
legitnow:
BIANCA OJUKWU MARRIED POOR OJUKWU THAT WAS WAY OLDER THAN HER.

WAT LOVE IS GREATER THAN THAT?

The lady talking about love cannot even recognize one if it is an object.
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by logica(m): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2017
kettykin:

oga you should not have revealed this secret , this might jeopardise the chances of our girls who played around and are reaching menopause and need yoruba and edo help
OK
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 1:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Gotze1:
Ffk wey Don touch her and turned her to left over nko?

Only dumbass jackasses from certain ethnicity will even kiss a lady and have the audacity to make it public. Some of us who have dinned and played with ladies in Yari.ba land who later married Oba(s) will never publicly disclose such an encounter. A real man does not kiss and tell.

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by felixomor: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2017
I am ashamed of Linus Idahosa in this video.

Anyway, he is saying his own opinion.
He was busy whipping sentiments when confronted with questions telling them how nigeria helped south africa fight apartheid.
Shame.

Even the south africa we fought for better pass us today.
They are even fighting nigerians in their country.

The guy should go and hide his head.

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by AdeizaPaul: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2017
YelloweWest:

The British left us with 3 legit regions, very similar to the present system in the UK where England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are the constituent parts of the UK.
Now, one can't exactly fault that kind of system very much can you?

And some Nigerians desttroyed it because of selfish ethnic interests.

It all started with midwest creation 1963.
Before we knew what was happening- every tom, dick and harry wanted their own useless coccoons.

And the fool that also morphed Nigetia into a unitary republic will never rest well in his grave.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 1:19am On Oct 09, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...You are a disgrace to the Ojukwu ideals...the Biafra struggle...You are so filled with hate that when or if ever you get your Biafra,you will spend your hate in destroying yourselves over caste systems,greed etc.Nnamdi Kanu only succeeded in sowing hate...Ojukwu succeeded in sowing love for the Biafra and a legacy the likes of Nnamdi Kanu can live to see,hijack and ultimately bastardize...Where is Nnamdi Kanu?Respect Biafra,Respect Ojukwu's Memory...Ideals and Legacy...respect your women,mothers and sisters...most importantly,have respect for humanity whether they be different from you.(Caveat: don't be a fo.ol to quote me on the wrong side without decorum;i just don't have conversations or exchanges with r3tards.)

It is men that make man to be wicked. Every idiotic Nigerian seems to jump onto bandwagon of hate speech. Biafrans are murdered in broad daylight yet certain scumbags are talking about hate and speech. I shall be all ears if any so-called Nigeria to proffer a reason why it is proper to kill a human being in order to secure the colonial contraption called Nigeria. The ethnic nationalities in Nigeria are fundamentally different from each other and no amount of blabbing about hate and speech can make a change.
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by oaktown101(m): 1:34am On Oct 09, 2017
legitnow:
Let me just add to all these Benin and Yoruba men, just becos u married Igbo women that have been used and leftover by Igbo men, does not give u the right to personalize our affairs or interfere in our affairs.

U only married our left-over, we did not induct u into our collective.

Igbos generally dont interfere in the affairs of their inlaw.

It is not our custom and we will not tolerate forwardness from foreigners that think marrying an Igbo woman is an express ticket to becoming Igbo or involvement in our affairs.

Let Linus Idahosa concern himself with Edo State issues, after-all Nnamdi Kanu never included Edo in Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM

You sound really stupid by making such an unguided statement. People like you that speaks before thinking should not be allowed on this forum.
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Vivere: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2017
legitnow:
MR LINUS CANNOT CONFRONT BUHARI OR EVEN OBASEKI HIS EDO STATE GOVERNOR.

YET HE FLEW ALL THE WAY TO AMERICA TO CONFRONT A FORMER ATTONEY GENERAL OF THE USA.

THAT SPEAKS VOLUME OF THE LEVEL OF FREEDOM ENJOYED IN THE US.

IT FURTHER LENDS CREDENCE TO BRUCE FEIN CLAIMS OF THE LACK OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN NIGERIA.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, MR LINUS SHOULD GO AND CONFRONT THE NIGERIA ARMY AND BUHARI OVER THESE PEOPLE MURDERED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QegiQDRp4pI

Why should Linus Idahosa go and confront the Nigerian Army and Buhari over those your people who you claim, were murdered? Didn't you just say that since he is an in-law, he should just mind his business and not interfere in your matters? Stop contradicting yourself, please.

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 1:43am On Oct 09, 2017
greggng:

No woman should be addressed as left over. Treat women with dignity. I hate ethnic bigotry. I don't support the injustice the Nigeria nation is giving to the igbos is important they restrict themselves towards fighting for their right. No human being is better than the other the only difference is the opportunity available to each human being.

There is nothing wrong in speaking the truth. Some men and women are leftovers. As for bigotry, when has it become a crime to disagree with one and other?
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Vivere: 1:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Dedetwo:
Only dumbass jackasses from certain ethnicity will even kiss a lady and have the audacity to make it public. Some of us who have dinned and played with ladies in Yari.ba land who later married Oba(s) will never publicly disclose such an encounter. A real man does not kiss and tell.
Nothing stops you from kissing and telling. You just want to pretend to the rest of us here, that you actually you dated a lady who later married an Oba, when we all know such a thing never happened?? You are truly a very funny man.... yet, you cannot see anything wrong in a man disrespecting and insulting women from your ethnic group, by calling them leftovers. If someone from another ethnic group said that about Igbo women, you would be up in arms against them. But your fellow Igbo man has used his mouth to wipe their dignity on the floor.... and you said nothing, but turned round to complain about those who kiss and tell! How strange.....

3 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by logica(m): 1:44am On Oct 09, 2017
AdeizaPaul:

The saddest part of this whole thing is all the other Igbos liking his commrnt.

Absolutely disgusting.
Maybe 1 or 2 of those likes came from your offline "friends". wink
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Icon79(m): 1:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Mister Bruce Fein actually ate his lunch. he schooled him on Democratic norms, colonialism, ethnic cleansing, and fundamental human rights.

Mister Linus Idahosa kept throwing generic terms around .... words that he doesn't even know what they mean. And why was he being called a Nigerian governor?

O pari

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Kogi West: Dino Melaye Losing To Smart Adeyemi - PM News / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.