Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria (47825 Views)

Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein / IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

Only God knows where he’s from- it’s certainly not where he’s claiming to be from on Nairaland. He’s one of the “we the South-South” imposters so I wouldn’t take his comments seriously if I were you undecided.

ehhhh!!!.....which type of rubbish reply is that...tell them am not igbo....can never be...nevvvvvvver.....abomination...!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by laribari(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why would I do that? Leave me alone.

Madam Ngor, I still remember you. Simply becos I gave my honest opinion about my thought on biafra you said I wasn't an anioma indigene becos I was supposed to blindly support biafra whose vision is not yet clear.

You said I was fake.

How market naa? All of una just grew cold after mazi took off.

13 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by deedeedee1: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]No more free speech .. . Feeble minds don't impress me. [/s]
You can make free speech but not stupid speech

2 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why would I do that? Leave me alone.

go joor....mtchwwww....
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

I still don’t think that you’re from Anioma so I’m not quite sure why you’ve brought that up?

All is well where I am, Biafra is coming a lot sooner than I expected due to Buhari’s shortsightedness. We thank God! smiley

you want biafra...??..come and kiss our nigerian butts,maybe we will give you biafra......

nooooooooot!!!!!.....

3 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Answer my question you dumbass!

hate speech..!!!!..
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Answer my question you dumbass!

You should just ignore him; look at how he’s spamming my mentions now. Ignore him and pray that he’ll go away.

10 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
kiiikikikkiki...the more you pray,the more you will summon me.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by laribari(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

I still don’t think that you’re from Anioma so I’m not quite sure why you’ve brought that up?

All is well where I am, Biafra is coming a lot sooner than I expected due to Buhari’s shortsightedness. We thank God! smiley

Who gives a damn if you believe or not? Dem dey pay busary with am? Doesn't matter where I'm from really but you should be ashamed, una too booast. Where is your leader? All of a sudden biafra noise just died and what is left na just to cover shame.

You are the one who is short sighted here and biafra will never ever be. You know why?

1. If you want it then you have to fight war to get it. You have to also win the war against the Nigerian Army oo, which is never gonna happen.

2. Sane Igbo people are not stupid, they haven't forgotten 1967 and will not even dare to war. It is what igbos fear most.

3. If biafra goes, all the oil regions in Nigeria will go too and that will leave FG broke. So you think FG will give you biafra without a fight? Keep dreaming. Even UN cannot make biafra to happen because they do not have 100% right or control over any nation, worst is that Nigeria will face international sanction. Even Abacha survived such international saction, let alone Gadafi and north korea.

4. Igbo elite are divided over the brafrian issue

5. Biafra is now a terrorist group and anyone that will even dare to replace kanu will blame himself.

6. If kanu ever comes out, the python will continue where it left off. I said it somewhere that the only way to maintain peace in Nigeria was to silence Kanu. E nor happen? It's common sense and was the right thing for the future of this country because even America will silence anyone that is a threat to their country and will clean up the tracks.

7. Look at spain, why didn't they leave catalonians and allowed them to go? Why didn't UN wade in if they have 100% power over nations? So don't even think UN will help your course.

You better wake up.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
laribari:

Who gives a damn if you believe or not? Dem dey pay busary with am? Doesn't matter where I'm from really but you should be ashamed, una too booast. Where is your leader? All of a sudden biafra noise just died and what is left na just to cover shame.

You are the one who is short sighted here and biafra will never ever be. You know why?

1. If you want it then you have to fight war to get it. You have to also win the war oo which is never gonna happen.

2. Sane people are not stupid, they haven't forgotten 1967 and will not even dare to war. It is what igbos fear most.

3. I biafra goes, all the oil regions in Nigeria will go and that will leave FG broke. So you think FG will give you biafra without a fight? Keep dreaming. Even UN cannot make biafra to happen, worst is that Nigeria will face international sanction. Even Abacha survived it, let alone Gadafi and north korea.

4. Igbo elite are divided over the brafrian issue

5. Biafra is now a terrorist group and anyone that will even dare to replace kanu will blame himself.

6. I kanu ever comes out, the python will continue where it left off. I said it somewhere that the only way to maintain peace in Nigeria was to silence Kanu. E nor happen? It's common sense and even America will do that.

7. Look at spain, why didn't they leave catalonians? Why didn't UN wade in? So don't even think UN will help you course.

You better wake up.

Yeah... I’m not reading this undecided.

15 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Maghan37: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
Let me just add to all these Benin and Yoruba men, just becos u married Igbo women that have been used and leftover by Igbo men, does not give u the right to personalize our affairs or interfere in our affairs.

U only married our left-over, we did not induct u into our collective.

Igbos generally dont interfere in the affairs of their inlaw.

It is not our custom and we will not tolerate forwardness from foreigners that think marrying an Igbo woman is an express ticket to becoming Igbo or involvement in our affairs.

Let Linus Idahosa concern himself with Edo State issues, after-all Nnamdi Kanu never included Edo in Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM
It is did same shallow minded thinking that will make Biafra a failed state when achieved.

10 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by laribari(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

You won't dare naa! Shame!!!!

You people are say you are only doing rally and you aren't violent or carrying weapon. Kanu is indeed a fool, your best shot actually was to carry that weapon and fight. FG will not leave rivers, cross rivers, Akwa-ibom, bayelsa for you biafrans without a fight.

Your best shot is to fight war to get it and ojukwu wasn't stupid when he went to war. Brave man!

When una rally finish, una go enter house.

Biafran is an igbo movement and it's obvious. See the crowd at the stadium today where Nigeria was playing, everyone wearing green and white an supporting Nigeria in Akwa ibom. They have shown over time through the games that they rather be Nigerians. If na igbo land dem play the match, Na so una go mix the Nigerian green with red and black like herbalist.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
laribari:

You won't dare naa! Shame!!!!

You people are say you are only doing rally and you aren't violent or carrying weapon. Kanu is indeed a fool, your best shot actually was to carry that weapon and fight. FG will not leave rivers, cross rivers, Akwa-ibom, bayelsa for you biafrans without a fight.

Your best shot is to fight war to get it and ojukwu wasn't stupid when he went to war. Brave man!

When una rally finish, una go enter house.

Biafran is an igbo movement and it's obvious. See the crowd at the stadium today where Nigeria was playing, everyone wearing green and white an supporting Nigeria.

Thanks for proving again why you’re not an Anioma son.

13 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Gotze1: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
Another one is Seyi Law.

U married 1 igbo woman, is their anything else?

Are we owing u people anything? Or the 1 u married is not enough?

Y interfere in our affairs? Who are u?

Dont make urselves an easy target. Be wise and be warned.

We never forget anything.

http://www.lailasblog.com/seyi-law-calls-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-biafra-secret-service-inauguration/
So seyi law's wife is igbo? No wonder their pikin be like puff puff.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Gotze1: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

People like me are plenty in this world. If u people marry Igbo women and treat dem disrepectfully, dont think the entire Igboland will tolerate disrespect.

Who are igbo if I may ask?
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Gotze1: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
GavelSlam:

Even Bianca Fani Kayode sorry, Bianca Ojukwu.

4 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Gotze1: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
All of u should know that the Igbo man is making it bold that he dont need any single one of u.

Aren't u people ashamed.

Bloody Unity beggars.

It sucks to share nationhood with Beggars.
You cry to much.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Gotze1: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jaideyone:
this is the kind of logic that makes a lot of biafra apologists appear dumb. no man/ethnic group or country is an island. even australia attracts opinions from outsiders. no one extends an invitation to ibos on this forum before they jump on southwest topics and air your views. your reasoning is so upside down that you feel fein the outsider is allowed to have an opinion but your fellow countryman from edo state is not.

take note of one thing, a lot of us were on the fence before kanu started radio broadcasts and started insulting other ethnic nationalities. yet those that have been insulted and called awusa slaves do not have the right to have their views.

i wonder how human right and freedom of speech will be under your so called biafra when even fellow ibos that want restructuring and not secession have been labelled bastards and awusa slaves.

shame on you for dragging steph on the floor just ecause of the opinion of her husband. Biafra should come please so we can know who will fare better.

yorubas have absolutely nothing to be scared of
Thank you bro. I am a Christian, but I feel ashamed of those called ipob or whatever, when they hate Muslim with passion here in Nigeria but fall in love with Turkish Muslims, since then, I don't take them serious. Whenever they comment, I view their comments as a comment of mad man.

13 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

All the igbo girls Yoruba and Benin men ever married have been over used by Igbo men, dey are left overs.

Take and go, dont look back or come back our way.

Light and darkness have nothing in common.
this is hate speech,
what do you mean by leftovers? Is a classy lady like stephanie okereke linus a leftover?
Watch how you talk no matter how provoked.

9 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Amarabae:
this is hate speech,
what do you mean by leftovers? Is a classy lady like stephanie okereke linus a leftover?
Watch how you talk no matter how provoked.

Before i respond, clarify, hate speech against who? Be precises?
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

you write sooo sad all of a sudden.. undecided
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

Before i respond, clarify, hate speech against who? Be precises?
against Igbo ladies who married Non-Igbo men, you called them leftovers,
how?

4 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Amarabae:
against Igbo ladies who married Non-Igbo men, you called them leftovers,
how?

THIS IS WAT THE IGBO FOOTBALLER HAD TO SAY ABOUT STEPHANIE OKEREKE.

Stephanie Okereke is not in my Class, She can go and Marry in Heaven – Ex-Husband Speaks Out

http://www.mjemagazine.com/stephanie-okereke-is-not-in-my-class-she-can-go-and-marry-in-heaven-ex-husband-chikelue-iloanusi-speaks-out/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Losing To Smart Adeyemi - PM News / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.